Author Topic: Dennis James on Flex issue....WTF  (Read 4802 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Dennis James on Flex issue....WTF
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2009, 03:33:22 AM »
They is actually me, so I know exactly what we do to the covers...and we don't do the same photoshopping to the covers that others do. We punch up color and sometimes change the background colors to accent the cover subject (it was not as green originaly), but we don't make muscles larger or shrink heads or any of that. Not sure how you would make the skin look drier, but if anything you want the skin to have some shine to it to catch the highlights and accent the difference in the shadows, highlights and midtones.

The only photoshop done anatomy wise to that image is a slight trim to his wasit on the right side...arms, chest etc are as is from the original images.

C

Geez christ, what did I say about "important" people showing up within 3 pages defending themselves?
from incomplete data

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: Dennis James on Flex issue....WTF
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2009, 04:53:58 AM »
An Arnold cover allways perks sales; this is why you usually see it end of year so that AMI can "make their numbers".

That makes no sense. The only FLEX Arnold covers that appeared at the 'end of the year' has been the Dec. 1984 and Oct. '91 issue. All others have appeared early or mid year.