Author Topic: Please answer this question, YES or NO...  (Read 2482 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Please answer this question, YES or NO...
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2009, 11:31:16 PM »
handle what?  Dude, can't someone disagree with you a little bit and still be ok? What do you do when you're having dinner with the family or with buddies and someone says something you don't jive with 100%, smack a beer bottle over their head? Shit man, there are several people here I disagree with on some stuff but I don't all of a sudden do a 180 on them.  LOL you get all nasty at the slightest thing that differs from your opinion.  I've looked the other way for the most part when you do that but fuck it man, fuck you.

I don't think Benny's parents ever told him they loved him..

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2009, 11:43:56 PM »

I don't think Benny's parents ever told him they loved him..
Not you too, BD!  :'(
!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2009, 10:07:55 AM »
handle what?  Dude, can't someone disagree with you a little bit and still be ok? What do you do when you're having dinner with the family or with buddies and someone says something you don't jive with 100%, smack a beer bottle over their head? Shit man, there are several people here I disagree with on some stuff but I don't all of a sudden do a 180 on them.  LOL you get all nasty at the slightest thing that differs from your opinion.  I've looked the other way for the most part when you do that but fuck it man, fuck you.
You sure as hell did a 180 on me when I pointed out the lunacy of your conspiracy theories regarding HR 875 and your unfounded fear of what is to become of organic farming. YOU are the one with the chipped shoulder.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2009, 11:33:31 AM »
Do you deny that politicians were rushed into that bill without reading it and not daring to oppose something called "The Patriot Act" right after 9/11?  I mean fucking bullshit of all bullshit, was that title really fucking necessary?  Hell no...  That's a fact, that did happen, exactly like that.  The fact that it happened that way should be grounds enough to have it immediately repealed, named the #54675 Act and given time to debate.  We'll get Samuel Jackson to hold a gun to heads and scream, "Read it ####!!!" :D

I was responding to Jag's contention about "the proviso that it had to be signed prior to even being read."  I think she just pulled that out of her rear end.  But maybe I'm wrong.  That's why I asked her to point me to the specific provision.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2009, 11:35:51 AM »
Depends on the bill. NWO queers and their unfounded CTs regarding the shadowy organizations pulling the strings from the dark corners.  ::)