Author Topic: I've been told time and over "dont blame bush for everything"..fair enough  (Read 1032 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
all right republican fundies what DID he do right? and what should we blame him for?
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
all right republican fundies what DID he do right? and what should be blame him for?

He should be blamed for the following:

1.  Reckless deficit spending
2.  Prescription Drugs bill
3.  No Child Left Behind
4.  No enfocrment of immigration law
5.  Runnig the Iraq war on the cheap from the beginning
6.  Dubia Ports
7.  Harriet Meyers
8.  Dept. of homeland Security
9.  TARP 1
10.  Original GM bailout

What he did right:

1.  Roberts & Alito
2.  No attacks since 9/11
3.  Good appointments to the bench
4.  Tax cuts 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

2.  No attacks since 9/11

this one is bullshit...attacks have a very low probability of occuring...just cause one happened does not necessarily mean another will..

thats like saying..since hundreds of thousands of people get cancer everywhere and i have not...my cigrattes and junk food diet must be working  :-\
the burden of truth in such instances lies in the people that are trying to prove something extraordinary NOT the other way around. ie if you credit Bush for "no other attack" since 911 then prove to me that if he wasn't in office, we without a possibility of a doubt , woulda gotton hit again
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
along your line of thought...Obama is doing one helluva job!  only 100 days in office and no attack!

by that reasoning 911 happened on Bush's watch...
no attack on obama's watch

thus
obama is better than bush
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No, Obama has done an awful job over 100 days.  Anyone with an ounce of understanding of economics and money understands what he has done. 

He is Bush on massive cycles of roids when it comes to economics.

As far as terrorism, we stopped a huge sttack on Los Angeles.   Additionally, during Clintons' eight years, we were attacked many times.  The Cole, Khobar Towers, the Marine Barracks, WTC 93", Somalia. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
No, Obama has done an awful job over 100 days.  Anyone with an ounce of understanding of economics and money understands what he has done. 

hey we got attacked on bush's watch...he fucked up and hundreds died...he let the terrorists win...

obama is doing a bang up job keeping the terrorists out...and what he's doing..all that is for national security....you want proof
hey ..we haven't gotton attacked like we did when bush ws president ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hey we got attacked on bush's watch...he fucked up and hundreds died...he let the terrorists win...

obama is doing a bang up job keeping the terrorists out...and what he's doing..all that is for national security....you want proof
hey ..we haven't gotton attacked like we did when bush ws president ;)

I think on the wars, Obama so far is doing ok.  I dont blame him for that.  I think he has picked decent people and has been smart on keeping Petraues around.

On the economy, that is a different story.  He is the enemy of the middle class taxpayer.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

On the economy, that is a different story.  He is the enemy of the middle class taxpayer.

and Bush ws the enemy of the lower classes..ya cant please everyone
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and Bush ws the enemy of the lower classes..ya cant please everyone

Hysterical. 

Bush was a big friend to lower class people. 

He made it easier for poor people to get homes, tax cuts, welfare never was cut, school vouchers, etc.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Hysterical. 

Bush was a big friend to lower class people. 

He made it easier for poor people to get homes, tax cuts, welfare never was cut, school vouchers, etc.   

so he cut TAXES for EVERYONE?  well that explains the mess we r in now...
cut cut cut taxes...to try and gain popularity..and leave the mess for the next guy  :-\
btw..where did the $ spent on the iraq war come from if he ws just cutting taxes? do tell...
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so he cut TAXES for EVERYONE?  well that explains the mess we r in now...
cut cut cut taxes...to try and gain popularity..and leave the mess for the next guy  :-\
btw..where did the $ spent on the iraq war come from if he ws just cutting taxes? do tell...

Idiot - how many times do I have to explain to you that Bush's biggest fault was spending money we did not have???

That was wrong, but what Obama is doing is just making it worse, way worse since we are broke and he still is intent on spending trillions we dont have.     

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
this one is bullshit...attacks have a very low probability of occuring...just cause one happened does not necessarily mean another will..

thats like saying..since hundreds of thousands of people get cancer everywhere and i have not...my cigrattes and junk food diet must be working  :-\
the burden of truth in such instances lies in the people that are trying to prove something extraordinary NOT the other way around. ie if you credit Bush for "no other attack" since 911 then prove to me that if he wasn't in office, we without a possibility of a doubt , woulda gotton hit again

Under Clinton there were many attacks of American interests and he DID NOTHING in return.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Idiot - how many times do I have to explain to you that Bush's biggest fault was spending money we did not have???

well he spent enough of that  MONEY WE DID NOT HAVE that obama is having to tax to recover that money ;)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Under Clinton there were many attacks of American interests and he DID NOTHING in return.

have many people died?
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
have many people died?

So, you blame Bush for 9/11 even though all evidence points to the fact that the plot was hatched as early as 1995?

As far as ZERO goes, however, he does not have to recover anything, he needs to stop his cocaine induced reckless spending, bailouts, and borrowing.