Author Topic: Body88 = Pats  (Read 4098 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Body88 = Pats
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 09:10:56 PM »
Well, i see how your stupidity affects you and i suspect that you are a O$U fan or Alumni?  I see now

lolwut?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2009, 05:36:44 AM »
Bart Scott,Corey ivy,marques Douglas,Jim Leonard who is a sp teams weapon. And also your defensive coordinator.

yea, id say they have some holes to fill

I agree, they lost some important players who were responsible for the Ravens playoff success last season. But the Ravens have outstanding scouting and a great eye for young talented players who can fit their defensive scheme and philosophy.

You'll see what I mean when next season unfolds.

body88

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2009, 07:37:26 AM »
I agree, they lost some important players who were responsible for the Ravens playoff success last season. But the Ravens have outstanding scouting and a great eye for young talented players who can fit their defensive scheme and philosophy.

You'll see what I mean when next season unfolds.

Agreed, same with the pats, the steelers, the titans and the colts.  Plug and play.  They know what their doing.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2009, 01:02:12 PM »
Agreed, same with the pats, the steelers, the titans and the colts.  Plug and play.  They know what their doing.

what? Those teams you listed have pretty stellar records over the last 5 years. Reason being is because they had stable leadership for years from within in, belichek,labeau,dungy.... The ravens have been anything but consistent during that time. Now, with a 2nd year head coach and a brand new d-coordinator, dont think the ravens will just "plug and play".

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2009, 01:13:10 PM »
what? Those teams you listed have pretty stellar records over the last 5 years. Reason being is because they had stable leadership for years from within in, belichek,labeau,dungy.... The ravens have been anything but consistent during that time. Now, with a 2nd year head coach and a brand new d-coordinator, dont think the ravens will just "plug and play".

Dude, just stick to what you think you know, which is NBA(sort of...)

body88

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2009, 01:49:06 PM »

Those teams have cores of players and a drafting philosophy that allows them to contend year after year with a salary cap and with free agency.  The teams I just mentioned are the best drafting teams in the NFL.  They lose players, replace players and plug in players.  I can give you a million examples of this with the pats alone.  Obviously the stable leadership, the drafting of that leadership and the understanding of who they can plug in where makes them successful.  Rex Ryan drafted a ton of awesome players while he was with the ravens. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2009, 02:47:05 PM »
Dude, just stick to what you think you know, which is NBA(sort of...)

what the hell are you talking about? You don't debate shit. All you do is gloat when you're team is doing good.

WHO RIDE WE RIDE<<<< what you bring to the table fuckboy.

How about you try and refute what i said instead of bitching because your ravens have been inconsistant the last 5 years, what were they 5-11 a couple years ago?

10-6
9-7
6-10
6-10
5-11
11-5

Color me impressed.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2009, 03:02:23 PM »
Those teams have cores of players and a drafting philosophy that allows them to contend year after year with a salary cap and with free agency.  The teams I just mentioned are the best drafting teams in the NFL.  They lose players, replace players and plug in players.  I can give you a million examples of this with the pats alone.  Obviously the stable leadership, the drafting of that leadership and the understanding of who they can plug in where makes them successful.  Rex Ryan drafted a ton of awesome players while he was with the ravens. 

Who exatly did rex ryan draft? and why are you singling out rex ryan, we're discussing team philisophy here, and  I'm pretty sure brian billick called those shots along with newsome. If i remember correctly they drafted a very successful quarter back by the name of kyle boller.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2009, 04:20:58 PM »
what the hell are you talking about? You don't debate shit. All you do is gloat when you're team is doing good.

WHO RIDE WE RIDE<<<< what you bring to the table fuckboy.

How about you try and refute what i said instead of bitching because your ravens have been inconsistant the last 5 years, what were they 5-11 a couple years ago?

10-6
9-7
6-10
6-10
5-11
11-5

Color me impressed.

oh gotcha...you're a Steelers fan....hmmm..news to me...when did you jump on that bandwagon?? First time I've heard you post such a thing.

The Ravens were 13-3 during the 2006 season. They have not had back to back losing seasons since 98-99. Never had 6-10 back to back losing seasons either so please get your facts and data correct before posting something incorrect and looking like a tool. Whoops, too late... :-\

You're also very annoying and very immature based on the content of your posts. Work on that before you end up phasing yourself out to complete irrelevance on getbig. Not that anyone gives two shits about your opinions to begin with......

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2009, 05:52:15 PM »
oh gotcha...you're a Steelers fan....hmmm..news to me...when did you jump on that bandwagon?? First time I've heard you post such a thing.

The Ravens were 13-3 during the 2006 season. They have not had back to back losing seasons since 98-99. Never had 6-10 back to back losing seasons either so please get your facts and data correct before posting something incorrect and looking like a tool. Whoops, too late... :-\

11-5
5-11
13-3
6-10
9-7
10-6

doesnt exactly scream consistancy, does it.

A steelers fan? LOL

You're also very annoying and very immature based on the content of your posts. Work on that before you end up phasing yourself out to complete irrelevance on getbig. Not that anyone gives two shits about your opinions to begin with......

awww i'm immature? LOL. Take your quaintness and shove it up your snatch. Is that immature enough for you my little buddy?  Irrelevance on getbig...Lol is that the best you can do? Did i read that right? You're pathetic.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2009, 09:10:16 AM »
11-5
5-11
13-3
6-10
9-7
10-6

A steelers fan? LOL

awww i'm immature? LOL. Take your quaintness and shove it up your snatch. Is that immature enough for you my little buddy?  Irrelevance on getbig...Lol is that the best you can do? Did i read that right? You're pathetic.

Hmmmmm? Were you saying something?

Oh, wait....that's what irrelevance is, right? ;)

body88

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2009, 12:30:05 PM »
11-5
5-11
13-3
6-10
9-7
10-6

A steelers fan? LOL

The ravens have consistently produced and drafted awesome football players since 2001.  I know their record is not "steller" but I'm talking about the ability to draft players and they have a laundry list of great ones.  of course they had some poor choices a long the way (Boller), but as a fan I admire their ability to spot defensive talent.  Since 01 they've gone 54-42 and won a single superbowl.

of course the Titans, the Pats, the Colts and the Steelers have won more, but from a drafting standpoint all the teams listed have done pretty damn good.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2009, 01:04:09 PM »
The ravens have consistently produced and drafted awesome football players since 2001.  I know their record is not "steller" but I'm talking about the ability to draft players and they have a laundry list of great ones.  of course they had some poor choices a long the way (Boller), but as a fan I admire their ability to spot defensive talent.  Since 01 they've gone 54-42 and won a single superbowl.

of course the Titans, the Pats, the Colts and the Steelers have won more, but from a drafting standpoint all the teams listed have done pretty damn good.

You don't have to convince me bro. Thanks for the compliments to my team. Nothing but respect for the Pats and the city of Baaaaaston.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2009, 03:50:48 PM »
The Patriots hosted LB Paris Lenon for a free agent visit last week.
New England is on the lookout for inside linebackers after rookie Tyrone McKenzie's ACL tear. Lenon, 31, started in the middle for Detroit last year.

He'd be a solid fit their.  Doesn't have to do a lot and could just be a sub there behind Mayo and Bruschi.
D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2009, 03:52:32 PM »
The Patriots hosted LB Paris Lenon for a free agent visit last week.
New England is on the lookout for inside linebackers after rookie Tyrone McKenzie's ACL tear. Lenon, 31, started in the middle for Detroit last year.

He'd be a solid fit their.  Doesn't have to do a lot and could just be a sub there behind Mayo and Bruschi.

I think he signed...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2009, 04:00:33 PM »
I think he signed...

Damn, how many Linebackers do they have now? I seen him in Detroit and was never impressed. Where is Crable at in the Linebacking core?
D

body88

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2009, 04:16:38 PM »
Damn, how many Linebackers do they have now? I seen him in Detroit and was never impressed. Where is Crable at in the Linebacking core?

He's going to play in a limited role.  It takes some time to learn Belichick's scheme.  The pats are bringing in a lot of guys so they have a better chance of nabbing a solid player or two via f.a.  Many of these guys won't make the team.  Also, keep in mind no one knew who the hell Vrabel was when he came over from Pitt.