Author Topic: Conservative Obama Hater on Olbermann tonight after being water boarded..  (Read 660 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Tune in  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Olbermann sucks, that lesbian is much better. She had RP on, which Olberman refuses to do (probably because RP puts Obama to shame in terms of honesty and integrity).
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Olbermann sucks, that lesbian is much better. She had RP on, which Olberman refuses to do (probably because RP puts Obama to shame in terms of honesty and integrity).
i gotta say my respect for maddow is growing...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
i gotta say my respect for maddow is growing...

Yeah, if she grew her hair out a bit she wouldn't look half bad (relatively speaking).
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Yeah, if she grew her hair out a bit she wouldn't look half bad (relatively speaking).
I agree i never got why a number of lesbians cut their hair short? I actually think she has let it grow out a little bit...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
I agree i never got why a number of lesbians cut their hair short?
my politically incorrect answer is that a lot of lesbians (the butch type) wants to be men.
Fwiw, I think strapons are a lot more common among lesbians than they like to admit.
As empty as paradise

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I want to punch maddow in the face, repeatedly.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Olbermann doesn't usually have guests.  It's not a regular thing for his show.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I want to punch maddow in the face, repeatedly.
Hate crime. ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
link anyone ???
w

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Hate crime. ;D

lol

she's a left wing tucker carlson with tits

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
lol

she's a left wing tucker carlson with tits
That's pretty bad, Tucker... But I guess my comparison was a bit worse.  I posted a while back that she reminded me of a female leftwing version of Hannity.  Same style of arrogance.  I guess Tucker had that going for him too.  With his little bowtie, what a twit.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
That's pretty bad, Tucker... But I guess my comparison was a bit worse.  I posted a while back that she reminded me of a female leftwing version of Hannity.  Same style of arrogance.  I guess Tucker had that going for him too.  With his little bowtie, what a twit.

twit is perfect :D