Author Topic: Man faces life in prison for paying employees in legal-tender gold Eagles  (Read 785 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

Armed members of several law enforcement agencies raided Robert Kahre's business locations on May 29, 2003, to obtain records used to indict and prosecute defendants for federal tax crimes. The image, from a security camera, shows a piece of the action at one of his warehouses.

Robert Kahre, who owns numerous construction businesses in Las Vegas, is standing trial on 57 counts of income tax evasion, tax fraud and criminal conspiracy. If convicted on most counts, he could live out his life in prison.

But attorney William Cohan paints Kahre as an American "hero" who believes his payroll system helped keep the U.S. monetary system sound, and was also a form of legal tax avoidance.

A self-made entrepreneur, Kahre, 48, paid his workers in gold and silver coin, and said they could go by the coins' face value -- rather than the much higher market value of their precious metal content -- for federal tax purposes. He did not withhold taxes from their wages, and he provided the same payroll system to 35 outside clients, which were other local businesses.

Judge David Ezra is presiding over the criminal trial, which began May 19 in U.S. District Court. Joining Kahre as defendants are his longtime girlfriend, a sister who works in his businesses, and a former business assistant.

rest is here: http://www.lvrj.com/news/46074037.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Who's the douche looking like he raided a military surplus store in the background? ::)

"Don't move motherfuc ker, I have my WWII helmet, camo, communications to reach the moon and oakley sunglasses, you're busted!!!"

Is that in Reno?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

"Don't move motherfuc ker, I have my WWII helmet, camo, communications to reach the moon and oakley sunglasses, you're busted!!!"

Bwhahahaa

No shit.

Overkill x 10.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Who's the douche looking like he raided a military surplus store in the background? ::)

Is that in Reno?

It's either Headhunter or Billy, ...I'm not sure which one yet.  ;D
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Bwhahahaa

No shit.

Overkill x 10.
That guy looks 25 at the most, and I'd bet money the last time he read the constitution was in 8th grade.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

Is that in Reno?

Obviously you're right, I mean whom ever can think of a criminal getting scared when he is caught and doing foolish things such as shooting the Police officers  ::)
It's much better to come and arrest him with flowers and a smile  ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Obviously you're right, I mean whom ever can think of a criminal getting scared when he is caught and doing foolish things such as shooting the Police officers  ::)

Um, chances are under these circumstances the individual was a low risk.

Remember this? Same shit.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Oh yea, the business guy in the Hawaiian shirt looks like an extreme danger.  Bring in the commando wannabes ready to deploy into a warzone ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Oh yea, the business guy in the Hawaiian shirt looks like an extreme danger.  Bring in the commando wannabes ready to deploy into a warzone ::)

hahahahahahaha

Careful boys, he's reaching for the Arthro-Aid Gold!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

People react weird under the fear of imprisonment, how do you know he doesn't have a gun under that shirt?
How do you know that he isn't crazy? Thinks the Police are the Devil like you do or any other type of person that might start shooting when he see the Police coming for him...?

So it's better to lose Police officers lives than not wearing a bow tie when you arrest someone  ::)

Don't you think that you should stop embarrassing yourself at some point of time? You reach new lows on a daily basis.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
People react weird under the fear of imprisonment, how do you know he doesn't have a gun under that shirt?
How do you know that he isn't crazy? Thinks the Police are the Devil like you do or any other type of person that might start shooting when he see the Police coming for him...?

So it's better to lose Police officers lives than not wearing a bow tie when you arrest someone  ::)

Don't you think that you should stop embarrassing yourself at some point of time? You reach new lows on a daily basis.

c'mon man. You can't seriously think that this amount of armored man power was needed for this? This was an attack by several law enforcement agencies on some guy paying employees in gold and silver. This was to send a message and that's all.

He's been cleared on many of the charges so far, so it's been nothing but a waste of time and money.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Cry me a river Hugo. What are you... a soft on crime lib?! He broke the law...he deserves to die!
Infact, ...he should be waterboarded until he reveals how many other Gold Eagle coins are in circulation,
...and exactly where they can be found!  And he should have his scrotum hairs plucked one by one.
The hair plucking isn't for the conspiracy to commit tax evasion and rob the elite of their allowance,
...but for wearing a gawdawful hawaiian shirt! Men should be shot for that. >:(
w

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
And he should have his scrotum hairs plucked one by one.

Damn, you're hardcore.