Author Topic: PM Questions answered  (Read 5706 times)

io856

Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 04:04:08 AM »
This is something that ALWAYS comes up when GH is discussed but no one seems to get any smarter as the years go by. The data is there but everyone is too lazy to look it up. Here's the thing: if you take any reasonable dosage of GH your endogenous release will be shut off no matter when you take the GH! Forget about taking your growth in the morning or during the day and still having normal GH output during sleep. I've posted on this topic many times on steroid board if anyone wants to see the debates.
Van Bilderass,

I know this is information which could be charged and you may not want to reveal secrets but... IF somebody was administering 15ius of growth a day.

What would be the OPTIMAL dosage pattern to achieve MAXIMAL results?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 04:08:14 AM »
IGF1-LR3

It was called Long R3 for adding 13 extra amino acids to the original chain of 70 amino acids of IGF-1 … that allows it to stay active for 12 hours instead of 30minutes.

A total dose of 60-100mcg a day is adequate … however it should be divided into two doses and 12 hours apart for the reason I mention above … thus the best timing for it would be half of the total dose as soon as u wake up … and the 2nd dose 12 hours after that

Get over the myth of injecting before a workout as it does nothing good.  IGF1-LR3 will stay active for 12 hours so why would u want to inject before and after and interfere them … you have to keep the hormone as constant as you can in the body …

Before advising any cycle of recommendation to anyone you have to know the properties of the drug … why was it made … how does it work … half life and so on to be able to design how to be takes, how much, when and in conjunction with what …

LR3 has never been researched for human use. The half-life data is guesswork pretty much. If you have data please post it.

The 'regular' IGF-1 is quickly metabolized but does that mean it only "works" for 30 minutes? No, these hormones set off a chain of metabolic events that are often much longer lasting than you would think just looking at the half-life. Therefore you can't just automatically say that constant, stable levels are "best." There's a lot more to it, too.

You have tons of people theorizing about LR3, some very smart people too, on various forums. Does it work locally, does it increase muscle mass, does it burn fat and on and on and opinions go both ways on all points. Bottom line is no one knows for sure as it's never been researched in humans! Let alone adult bodybuilders.

Of course, no guru will say they just don't know for sure. :D You have guys like Palumbo giving matter of fact statements based on fuck all solid data. For example Palumbo said 10mcg of LR3 is 2 or 3x (forget exactly) what you body manufactures per day normally. What did he base this on? Not a damn thing from what I can see. When I posted data from the makers of Increlex (human use IGF-1) that said a person makes an average of 3000mcg of IGF-1 a day, AND that LR3 was equipotent to straight IGF-1 there was no response. :D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 04:12:59 AM »
especially with expensive hormone like growth... you want to use it optimally

so the top of the trade arent using it optimally?.... i know what u guys are getting at here, but youve got lads injecting it IM after training and all sorts of weird practices, all that matters is that youve got growth in your body...... i supose the before bed theory would be thats when you naturaly produce it, when your body needs it so to speak..

personaly when i used, id do 4iu before bed, 4iu morning,,,,, and if i had extra cash id do a 3rd dose on an afternoon after work, before id have an hrs sleep on the couch...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 04:13:17 AM »
Van Bilderass,

I know this is information which could be charged and you may not want to reveal secrets but... IF somebody was administering 15ius of growth a day.

What would be the OPTIMAL dosage pattern to achieve MAXIMAL results?

I have no secret info. :D To be honest I don't know, I haven't seen enough people use it at those dosages, doing different protocols over long periods of time and then comparing results. But I think main factor is dosage and time. The more you take and the longer you stay on, the more effects you're going to see. gh15 says to split it up several times and many like that best so I have to defer to that.  :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 04:14:11 AM »
This is something that ALWAYS comes up when GH is discussed but no one seems to get any smarter as the years go by. The data is there but everyone is too lazy to look it up. Here's the thing: if you take any reasonable dosage of GH your endogenous release will be shut off no matter when you take the GH! Forget about taking your growth in the morning or during the day and still having normal GH output during sleep. I've posted on this topic many times on steroid board if anyone wants to see the debates.
This is what I would of thought , introduce synthetic hormone your body shuts down or reduces its own output..I know little of gh so stayed stfu  ;D

Van is it true that when you use gh your bodys insulin sensitivity decreases this is why guys that introduce slin with there gh get better response than that of guys who just run gh with no slin?

Also Ive read and asked pros about gh and they have all said overpriced for what it does or not good by it self but taken with aas it totaly changes its charactor..I think even Jim/Disgusted said this also , what do you think about this?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 04:24:07 AM »
Van is it true that when you use gh your bodys insulin sensitivity decreases this is why guys that introduce slin with there gh get better response than that of guys who just run gh with no slin?

Also Ive read and asked pros about gh and they have all said overpriced for what it does or not good by it self but taken with aas it totaly changes its charactor..I think even Jim/Disgusted said this also , what do you think about this?

The effects are certainly additive. I think they are synergistic too probably. You have the increased IGF-1 expression from GH with added insulin.

Some of those who do high GH dosages have to add insulin to keep blood glucose normal. That's due to the decreased insulin sensitivity from GH. High BG is very damaging to various organs so the insulin is a good idea but OTOH your insulin sensitivity will decrease further of course when you have tons of insulin floating around.

I don't know if AAS totally changes the character of GH but they are at least additive. You get leaner and hold even more water intramuscularly (as well as sub-q) so of course you will look more swole on both.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2009, 04:14:16 AM »
IGF1-LR3

It was called Long R3 for adding 13 extra amino acids to the original chain of 70 amino acids of IGF-1 … that allows it to stay active for 12 hours instead of 30minutes.

A total dose of 60-100mcg a day is adequate … however it should be divided into two doses and 12 hours apart for the reason I mention above … thus the best timing for it would be half of the total dose as soon as u wake up … and the 2nd dose 12 hours after that

Get over the myth of injecting before a workout as it does nothing good.  IGF1-LR3 will stay active for 12 hours so why would u want to inject before and after and interfere them … you have to keep the hormone as constant as you can in the body …

Before advising any cycle of recommendation to anyone you have to know the properties of the drug … why was it made … how does it work … half life and so on to be able to design how to be takes, how much, when and in conjunction with what …

ali amini
when you look like you lift a weight then talk to me ,,when you can see yoru abdominal at 260lb then talk to me ,,until then you got read books about garbage peptide that ruin bodybuilding,,

ali amini i dimissed you long ago you know absolutely nothing when it comes to top bodybuilding competition,,not that you know anything about local but maybe you can stuck them with your egypt made drugs after all its cheap theere so you can afford mistake

dimissed
gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2009, 04:16:37 AM »
ali amini
when you look like you lift a weight then talk to me ,,when you can see yoru abdominal at 260lb then talk to me ,,until then you got read books about garbage peptide that ruin bodybuilding,,

ali amini i dimissed you long ago you know absolutely nothing when it comes to top bodybuilding competition,,not that you know anything about local but maybe you can stuck them with your egypt made drugs after all its cheap theere so you can afford mistake

dimissed
gh15 approved

lol, good post.

someone post that pic of Alischmoemali in the chinese coat with the golden dragon on it again...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2009, 04:27:25 AM »
Why one of the gh injection before sleep?

because the moment you take anything over 2 units in an inject it dont matter what your body does it all go into syntetic mode ,,also you want the max gh when sleep  so 2-3 is better than 1 which yoru body give you ,,its times 3 what body give since most cases body give a lot less than the 2-3 units you inject ,,,

in any case remember the trick friends,,,not you professional hungarian champ you know it ,,but they need to know that gh makes you hold LOTS OF WATER between muscle and skin ,,,the trick with gh is to know when to take it out and then boom 2 weeks with out it and you dont belive what your eyes see infront of you ,,,since with gh youre always lean but it doesnt look to the eye as DEFINED due to water ,,the moment that water come off you dont only look lean but you LLOOK CHIZELED COMPETITIONREADY and thats the secret ,,got to knwo how to as in timing and doses that suit your size aspiration

trust me on one thing friends,,,hgh for 6-12 months and you will never be over 7-8% again  unless you sit and eat big mac and fries 8 times a day even then youll be 10%

thats the power of gh ,,its not marketing its just why today bodybuilder are lazy as fuck since we have gh

i also like van b answers very good very good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2009, 08:13:13 AM »
because the moment you take anything over 2 units in an inject it dont matter what your body does it all go into syntetic mode ,,also you want the max gh when sleep  so 2-3 is better than 1 which yoru body give you ,,its times 3 what body give since most cases body give a lot less than the 2-3 units you inject ,,,

in any case remember the trick friends,,,not you professional hungarian champ you know it ,,but they need to know that gh makes you hold LOTS OF WATER between muscle and skin ,,,the trick with gh is to know when to take it out and then boom 2 weeks with out it and you dont belive what your eyes see infront of you ,,,since with gh youre always lean but it doesnt look to the eye as DEFINED due to water ,,the moment that water come off you dont only look lean but you LLOOK CHIZELED COMPETITIONREADY and thats the secret ,,got to knwo how to as in timing and doses that suit your size aspiration

trust me on one thing friends,,,hgh for 6-12 months and you will never be over 7-8% again  unless you sit and eat big mac and fries 8 times a day even then youll be 10%

thats the power of gh ,,its not marketing its just why today bodybuilder are lazy as fuck since we have gh

i also like van b answers very good very good

gh15 approved
Thank you the answer!

So the gh should stop 2 weeks out before the contest?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: PM Questions answered
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2009, 11:04:13 AM »
gh15,
How do you feel about: Wake 7am
                                 Slin (waxymaize and creatine) 7:45am
                                 Gym 8am
                                 Gh 2iu (waxymaize and creatine) 9am
                                 other gh 2iu 10pm
                                 bed 11pm

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2009, 12:24:22 PM »
Why one of the gh injection before sleep?

I think it this applies if you are taking relatively high doses (much more than your body will produce naturally) but what if you are taking low dose, say, 2 units/day once a day? Many people will take this dose because they are not trying to be monsters, or for cost reasons, replacement therapy, general health, etc. Then, if you are pining yourself once a day it would seem logical to do it when your gh is low. Maybe first thing in the morning or mid afternoon but not before you go to sleep so that your body still has a chance to produce it's own no matter how little. By not taking it before sleep you don't suppress your own production and your 2 ius will be in addition to your own production.

BTW, I'm no expert. In fact, I'm not even knowledgeable in this area but just speculating and hypothesizing by how I think the body works.

Steve, are you ever moving to the US? Good for exposure but crappy training enviroment for pro bodybuilders. This full court press on this crack down on hormones is just insane. Our country is in serious debt, we're fighting a war and yet
we still have time to bust people who use AAS and gh. Nowadays it seems safer and more profitable to sell crack and meth. Here in Hawaii meth and pot (we call it pakalolo) is big business and ridiculously easy to get. I'm not even in this world but it's impossible to live here without knowing some who burns or is a meth head and from there sources are every where. 

vitamin J

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2009, 04:33:56 PM »
no need for spot inject with igflr3 it wont matter its not igf ,,also doses can differ and it depend on lean muscle mass ,,i recomend 80 mcg 20 min before and right after training in devided doses

fina is ok
the anavar at 10 mg is waste ,,40 mg minimum for human grade ,,,double it for ug since they put half dose in if they put any

the test is ok

insulin is ok
gh jump to 4 units if used for growth  in males ..before sleep and when waking up

you have here bodybuilder cycle ,,

when it comes to power lifter i recomend haltesin and oe anadrol with test,, stromngest power lifters use testosterone and halotestin and anadrol combo ,,gh when getting older and wanna lift more and stay competetive

gh15 approved

Thanks for your reply :)     The var is made by Atlantis and it comes in 2.5mg ... at that dose id only have 9 days haha! how about 30mg? Thats funny you say its a bodybuilder cycle bc thats what i am. Im doing powerlifting meet just to prove a point to friends.