Author Topic: MAJOR Steroid bust - Lakeland, FLorida  (Read 9307 times)

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
MAJOR Steroid bust - Lakeland, FLorida
« on: May 27, 2009, 04:07:46 AM »
This guy trained/ dealed out of Gold's Gym in Lakeland, FL. Its going to be a long day for some people...  ;D

Cops say they have plenty of evidence that Richard Thomas and his wife Sandra were big-time steroid dealers. At a Tuesday night press conference announcing the arrest of the pair, Polk County Sheriff's officials were surrounded by thousands of doses of anabolic steroids.

What investigators aren't sure of is whether Richard Thomas, 35, is telling the truth when he says he is the biggest steroid provider in Central Florida and that he sold mostly to professional athletes, including those on the Washington Capitals hockey team and Washington Nationals baseball team.

Both Thomases were arrested Tuesday after a tip that originated from the Philadelphia office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. At a 10 p.m. press conference in Lakeland, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said when the pair were arrested, detectives seized an estimated $200,000 in illegal steroids.

Richard and Sandra Thomas face a litany of identical charges: 10 counts of possession of anabolic steroids with intention to sell and deliver; one count of possession of a firearm in commission of a felony; 10 counts importation of anabolic steroids into state of Florida; one count of maintaining a residence for selling drugs. Sheriff's officials said they lived at 1087 Stoney Creek Drive in Lakeland.

Authorities also confiscated a variety of weapons, which Judd said Richard Thomas told investigators were for his personal protection. He said far from being uncooperative, Richard Thomas openly bragged about selling steroids, though he wouldn't name names.

"I can tell you this, there will be a whole lot of people puckered up after the morning news,'' Judd said.

The sheriff said when Richard Thomas was asked if he had sold steroids to professional athletes, he replied, " "You name the sport, and I've sold steroids to athletes who play it."

Judd said the bust was the largest seizure of steroids in Polk County history and one of the largest in the region. He said Richard Thomas told investigators he bought the steroids from around the world.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Re: MAJOR steroid bust in Lakeland, FL
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 04:13:49 AM »
This guy trained/ dealed out of Gold's Gym in Lakeland, FL. Its going to be a long day for some people...  ;D

Cops say they have plenty of evidence that Richard Thomas and his wife Sandra were big-time steroid dealers. At a Tuesday night press conference announcing the arrest of the pair, Polk County Sheriff's officials were surrounded by thousands of doses of anabolic steroids.

What investigators aren't sure of is whether Richard Thomas, 35, is telling the truth when he says he is the biggest steroid provider in Central Florida and that he sold mostly to professional athletes, including those on the Washington Capitals hockey team and Washington Nationals baseball team.

Both Thomases were arrested Tuesday after a tip that originated from the Philadelphia office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. At a 10 p.m. press conference in Lakeland, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said when the pair were arrested, detectives seized an estimated $200,000 in illegal steroids.

Richard and Sandra Thomas face a litany of identical charges: 10 counts of possession of anabolic steroids with intention to sell and deliver; one count of possession of a firearm in commission of a felony; 10 counts importation of anabolic steroids into state of Florida; one count of maintaining a residence for selling drugs. Sheriff's officials said they lived at 1087 Stoney Creek Drive in Lakeland.

Authorities also confiscated a variety of weapons, which Judd said Richard Thomas told investigators were for his personal protection. He said far from being uncooperative, Richard Thomas openly bragged about selling steroids, though he wouldn't name names.

"I can tell you this, there will be a whole lot of people puckered up after the morning news,'' Judd said.

The sheriff said when Richard Thomas was asked if he had sold steroids to professional athletes, he replied, " "You name the sport, and I've sold steroids to athletes who play it."

Judd said the bust was the largest seizure of steroids in Polk County history and one of the largest in the region. He said Richard Thomas told investigators he bought the steroids from around the world.

Not all that surprising  Is he going name names?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 04:19:02 AM »
fuck these pro ballers
they want us to think thye are specially endowed compared to us...when they are not

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 04:24:48 AM »

Not all that surprising  Is he going name names?
I'm sure the Polk County's Sheriff's Office can "influence" him to come forth with his customer list. He's looking at Federal time; FDLE, ATF and FBI are involved because of the guns found AND he's naming his overseas suppliers. I'm sure the suppliers had other customers besides this guy. The suppliers won't be bothered with as they are outside of the U.S. but once they tie the professional athletes to this guy and other dealers it's lights out. This will get good...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 04:31:12 AM »
gh15 whats your take on this?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 04:48:29 AM »
waiting 4 the inside scoop from gh15  ;)

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 04:58:53 AM »
waiting 4 the inside scoop from gh15  ;)
Did you PM him? He may be a little busy... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 05:01:35 AM »
These days it seems safer/less legal risk to just go ahead and sell cocaine.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 05:02:47 AM »

That's the spirit......
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 05:05:44 AM »

We don't exactly report rec drug busts on getbig do we?

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 05:07:12 AM »
I don't understand your government's obsession with steroids. I thought America was the "land of the free." Or at least that's what you keep telling us...

io856

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 05:08:36 AM »
I don't understand your government's obsession with steroids. I thought America was the "land of the free." Or at least that's what you keep telling us...
Why would big pharma want the distribution of foreign drugs on "their" soil?

Not fair, right?

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 05:09:21 AM »

Not fair, right?

Then why don't they go ahead and cash in on the domestic steroid market?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 05:20:01 AM »

Not fair, right?

They control most of the media and government and know that most Americans are too stupid to put 2 and 2 together.

It's going to take a long time to win this fight, and they'll probably try to have a lot of us killed.

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 05:23:46 AM »
Then why don't they go ahead and cash in on the domestic steroid market?
Insurance companies. They won't pay on claims involving rec drug use. No reason to pay on mishaps resulting from steroid abuse.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 05:27:15 AM »
gh15 whats your take on this?

Thast what haapens when you messing with the God of Hormons.  I set up sceduled delivries.  All of you rcomfotrs are taking from you.  No more redtops, nom ore guru.  I ma Don Colenone of the staroid game.  If I want you tog o down, wathc your bakc. 

gh15 approved.
\

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 05:29:06 AM »
Thast what haapens when you messing with the God of Hormons.  I set up sceduled delivries.  All of you rcomfotrs are taking from you.  No more redtops, nom ore guru.  I ma Don Colenone of the staroid game.  If I want you tog o down, wathc your bakc. 

gh15 approved.

Dball, you're tied in to the Tampa scene, what's your take on this?

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 05:35:39 AM »
What boggles the mind is that in spite of all these busts, you still have all those bodybuilders (amateur and pro and non-competing) getting all their stuff. Makes you wonder how they do it and how much more there is.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 05:40:24 AM »
What boggles the mind is that in spite of all these busts, you still have all those bodybuilders (amateur and pro and non-competing) getting all their stuff. Makes you wonder how they do it and how much more there is.

As if only bodybuilders use steroids.  ::) ::) ::)

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 05:41:40 AM »
As if only bodybuilders use steroids.  ::) ::) ::)

Bodybuilders and all the rest. Don't argue on technicalities  :P

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 05:49:49 AM »
Dball, you're tied in to the Tampa scene, what's your take on this?

This guy supplied a lot of the local dealers, but tampa is a big place with big ego's.  A lot of Tony Montana's of the steroid game here.  Things are going to get pricey for some people short term, but another person(s) will step up and take his market share.  They'll use the media publicized arrest to create the image of a shortage and drive prices up.  Making customers desperate, paying higher prices and buy gear they normally wouldn't because they feel the need to stockpile.  Meanwhile there are guys that have closets full of this stuff to get rid of.

A lot of the guys here in the know make their own stuff though.  Test and tren.  The guys who buy from dealers are usually getting into the steroid game, cops, guys who want drugs the rejuvination clinics don't offer or people that are competing that just don't have the time to make their own gear.

\

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 06:01:45 AM »
This guy supplied a lot of the local dealers, but tampa is a big place with big ego's.  A lot of Tony Montana's of the steroid game here. 

I hear ya. A couple of guys from Pitbull and Tampa BB may be hurting in the near future...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 06:16:31 AM »

Who is still selling 'legal test'?  Obviously, I'm not looking for fake shit!  ;D

PM me if you don't wanna say it publicly.

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 06:23:26 AM »
Who is still selling 'legal test'?  Obviously, I'm not looking for fake shit!  ;D

PM me if you don't wanna say it publicly.
Partner, I'd wouldn't email anyone anything right now. This is reported to be the largest steroid bust in the Southeast. This idiot from Lakeland is the bait, he got sloppy and they are using him to reel in the big fish. Five professional sport teams have been tied to him; more will follow. The lead came from a deal that went down in Philly, now thats is interstate, I'd bet money that someone in Langley is monitoring web traffic more than usual.

I wonder how long until Getbig is "Down for Maintenance"  ;D

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 07:10:57 AM »