Author Topic: Raw depreciation thread  (Read 1984 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Raw depreciation thread
« on: May 27, 2009, 07:41:35 AM »
I'm not a smark who craps over everything Vince does, but they really dropped the ball IMO. They probably had a bump in viewership because of the whole NBA fiasco, but instead of a quality show showcasing talent they put on the worst RAW of the year. The "skit" with Vince was painful to watch and im a huge Goldust fan but that didnt work at all. The triple threat match was solid and the main event was fun but the rest was painful.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Raw depreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 11:09:08 AM »
I'm not a smark who craps over everything Vince does, but they really dropped the ball IMO. They probably had a bump in viewership because of the whole NBA fiasco, but instead of a quality show showcasing talent they put on the worst RAW of the year. The "skit" with Vince was painful to watch and im a huge Goldust fan but that didnt work at all. The triple threat match was solid and the main event was fun but the rest was painful.
IMO they should lose ECW all together and just have Raw & Smackdown. Raw used to be fun to watch but lately the main events especially have been six man tags, regular tag matchs, mediocre matches, etc. Not the same as it used to me. They need some new interesting angles. How many times can you see Orton Punt kick someone?? 

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 11:31:06 AM »
ECW right now is the best of the three shows IMO. I really like the Hart trio, Christian and Swagger is a good feud, Bourne is great. My only complaint is now that Fit lost the midget they should turn him heel.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 01:28:58 PM »
ECW right now is the best of the three shows IMO. I really like the Hart trio, Christian and Swagger is a good feud, Bourne is great. My only complaint is now that Fit lost the midget they should turn him heel.
Its great in terms of good young talent but its also a learning ground for up coming stars to learn their trade better. I like Evan Bourn. He is unbelievalbe. I just hope he can stay healthy enough to make a good name for himself.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 04:51:52 PM »
What in the fuck is the WWE doing putting a no-talent like the "MIZ" on TV???

This homo former reality star is a painful to watch. He generates heat because he's so disliked but he really fucking sucks......This John Cena promo he's doing is absolutely fricken horrible!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 05:00:22 PM »
- Last night's edition of WWE Monday Night Raw scored a 3.2 cable rating, down from last week's 3.6 rating. The show did hours of 3.08 and 3.38.

- For those interested, the Lakers vs. Nuggets game, the very game that caused the WWE to move Raw and all of the drama last week, ran head to head with Raw last night and scored a 6.9 cable rating.

Credit: Pwinsider.com

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 04:27:18 AM »
What in the fuck is the WWE doing putting a no-talent like the "MIZ" on TV???

This homo former reality star is a painful to watch. He generates heat because he's so disliked but he really fucking sucks......This John Cena promo he's doing is absolutely fricken horrible!!
I agree, the Miz is fucking annoying.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 08:43:43 AM »
Miz has that Shawn Waltman factor going.  People hate him...not in a "wrestling way" but in a "punch him in the face IRL" because you don't like him.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 12:11:29 PM »
Miz has that Shawn Waltman factor going.  People hate him...not in a "wrestling way" but in a "punch him in the face IRL" because you don't like him.

But he barely has any wrestling capability. At least Waltman was a talented wrestler with a lot of ability. The Miz sucks in the ring and I can't believe he is on the Raw roster.

His tag team partner has tons of athletic ability and he carries their matches and spends way more time in the ring than the Miz.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 02:17:04 PM »
But he barely has any wrestling capability. At least Waltman was a talented wrestler with a lot of ability. The Miz sucks in the ring and I can't believe he is on the Raw roster.

His tag team partner has tons of athletic ability and he carries their matches and spends way more time in the ring than the Miz.

I agree.  I think VKM thought it was a way to bring MTV viewers to WWE... sadly.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 04:32:47 PM »
I agree.  I think VKM thought it was a way to bring MTV viewers to WWE... sadly.
i think his days are numbered and the Miz will eventually be released.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 01:34:57 AM »
Does it look to you guys that the Miz finally started juicing a few weeks ago? 

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 04:24:57 AM »
Does it look to you guys that the Miz finally started juicing a few weeks ago? 
Looks the same to me.