Author Topic: This is why the Republican Party will continue to fail...  (Read 4343 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: This is why the Republican Party will continue to fail...
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2009, 06:29:13 AM »
By the way,libs are having sex,it just happens that the people they are having sex with are of the same sex as them.Conservatives are too busy going to their kids ballgames and daughters plays.Conservatives actually believe in raising their kids.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2009, 06:30:12 AM »
So,he does the EXACT same things that Olberman and Madow do,EXCEPT he is good at it at and people actually listen to him.I heard that little #### and that little dyke cry,whine and bitch about Bush everyday for years [and they are still at it every night]you never raised an eyebrow.

Now we have a marxist in the white house ,who is purposely destroying the country,and the right should say nothing.Why?Because he is a minority?

'Cause the guy has barely begun his term in office, and he's attempting to fix the giant fackacta mess the GOP left.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2009, 06:31:38 AM »
By the way,libs are having sex,it just happens that the people they are having sex with are of the same sex as them.Conservatives are too busy going to their kids ballgames and daughters plays.Conservatives actually believe in raising their kids.

Alan Keyes was great example of that.  ;D
w

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2009, 06:39:58 AM »
If you had to choose between a VERY Social Liberal Democrat who is adamant about a National Sales Tax like Mike Gravel or Ronald Reagan, whom would you vote for?

I would choose the one that produces tons of gold easily  ::) ;D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2009, 07:23:59 AM »
'Cause the guy has barely begun his term in office, and he's attempting to fix the giant fackacta mess the GOP left.

Fixing it by making it worse?Will you be happy with cap and trade,a value added tax,being forced to drive shitty little cars,having your health care be taxed as income.IF you have a job,you will think this is a disaster.If you dont work,you probably think its great.A trillion dollar deficit turned into a 3 trillion dollar deficit.Yes sir,he is fixing it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2009, 08:38:41 AM »
Fixing it by making it worse?Will you be happy with cap and trade,a value added tax,being forced to drive shitty little cars,having your health care be taxed as income.IF you have a job,you will think this is a disaster.If you dont work,you probably think its great.A trillion dollar deficit turned into a 3 trillion dollar deficit.Yes sir,he is fixing it.

No.  It wouldn't matter who's in office.  TAXES will have gone up to make up for the BUSH F up.  And there still would have the Big Bail out Bonanza!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2009, 08:43:53 AM »
No.  It wouldn't matter who's in office.  TAXES will have gone up to make up for the BUSH F up.  And there still would have the Big Bail out Bonanza!

Umm,the fuck up was by Barney Frank,Maxine Waters and Chris Dodd.THEY DESTROYED the housing market forcing banks to give shitty loans to nit wits that couldnt pay the loans back.This was done to "equal the playing field".THATS what destroyed the economy.The Bush tax cuts put MORE revenue into the government.This cant be argued.Raising taxes fixes NOTHING!!!!It never ever has and it never ever will.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2009, 09:22:45 AM »
Quite possibly the most ridiculous sentence you've ever posted.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2009, 09:30:24 AM »
Quite possibly the most ridiculous sentence you've ever posted.

Yes it was!!!I notice NOTHING WAS SAID WHEN THAT LITTLE RETARD 240 said libs are having sex while conservatives are jerking off the FOX news.THATS a well thought out post.Your a moron!!!I posted that to fight stupidity with stupidity.Try to keep up nit wit.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2009, 09:34:09 AM »
Yes it was!!!I notice NOTHING WAS SAID WHEN THAT LITTLE RETARD 240 said libs are having sex while conservatives are jerking off the FOX news.THATS a well thought out post.Your a moron!!!I posted that to fight stupidity with stupidity.Try to keep up nit wit.

Perhaps, but I know you meant to say, "You're a moron!!!"

Just just spell it properly.

You think I read every single post? Maybe if you "quoted" his post, I would have responded to that as well, but you're apparently not bright enough to figure out that button.

For someone who claims to be so intelligent, you sure do meltdown like a neanderthal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2009, 09:44:49 AM »
The GOP sucks and I hope they keep losing unless they change course.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2009, 10:10:03 AM »
Perhaps, but I know you meant to say, "You're a moron!!!"

Just just spell it properly.

You think I read every single post? Maybe if you "quoted" his post, I would have responded to that as well, but you're apparently not bright enough to figure out that button.

For someone who claims to be so intelligent, you sure do meltdown like a neanderthal.

Well if you could fucking read and not worrying about grading my posts,teacher,you would have seen that I DID quote it dumb ass guy.It was the last post on the first page,the second post was a continuation.So,next time,talk what you know dickhead.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2009, 10:27:14 AM »

LOL

99% of all politicians suck, parties are pretty much the same.
I hate the State.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2009, 11:09:10 AM »
Well if you could fucking read and not worrying about grading my posts,teacher,you would have seen that I DID quote it dumb ass ####.It was the last post on the first page,the second post was a continuation.So,next time,talk what you know dickhead.

The post I quoted did not quote anything... That's what I saw.

You really are a moron Billy and proof that the Neo-Cons cater to some of the nations least brightest minds.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2009, 11:10:16 AM »

Agreed... They are certainly not the GOP I connected with in my younger years.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2009, 11:15:39 AM »
The post I quoted did not quote anything... That's what I saw.

You really are a moron Billy and proof that the Neo-Cons cater to some of the nations least brightest minds.

You really are a pussy.Proof that Obama and the rest of the libs goes right after half wits like you.Booo hooo,Billy is a an idiot.What a fucking pussy.Id beat your fucking ass face to face.Just another example of an internet girl with computer muscles.PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2009, 11:19:34 AM »
Agreed... They are certainly not the GOP I connected with in my younger years.

That is the problem, there is no real choice anymore.  Both parties are so similar on so many issues that it does not matter anymore who you vote for. 

Can anyone really say McCain would be doing anything that much different than Obama on most issues?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2009, 11:19:56 AM »
You really are a pussy.Proof that Obama and the rest of the libs goes right after half wits like you.Booo hooo,Billy is a an idiot.What a fucking pussy.Id beat your fucking ass face to face.Just another example of an internet #### with computer muscles.PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the pussy? Billy, you're threatening Internet violence over a message board.

You are the lowest common denominator in society.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2009, 11:21:09 AM »
That is the problem, there is no real choice anymore.  Both parties are so similar on so many issues that it does not matter anymore who you vote for. 

Can anyone really say McCain would be doing anything that much different than Obama on most issues?

Honestly, no... The past few months have shown that minus a couple of small things here and there, there would most likely be no difference in the way the two ran the country.

So far, Obama has not shown me what the people voted for and I'm disappointed to say the least.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2009, 11:44:15 AM »
Umm,the fuck up was by Barney Frank,Maxine Waters and Chris Dodd.THEY DESTROYED the housing market forcing banks to give shitty loans to nit wits that couldnt pay the loans back.

No.  They opened the door and every politician in BOTH parties enjoyed the benefits.  It ran fine until the bubble finally broke because the housing prices reached a level most couldn't afford in 2007.

This was done to "equal the playing field".THATS what destroyed the economy.The Bush tax cuts put MORE revenue into the government.This cant be argued.Raising taxes fixes NOTHING!!!!It never ever has and it never ever will.

Did Clinton raise taxes? I think he did.  And he ended up with a surplus.  I'm not arguing that raising taxes always solves the problem, but with trillions in new debt, ZERO consumer confidence, and broken housing market, no one is  spending money.  Businesses and people are all cutting back and its not because of new taxes.  Raising taxes would have happened on McCain's watch too.  Our representatives aren't concerned with ideology.  Ideology is used by them to manipulate their voters something that you are falling rank and file with.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2009, 01:10:57 PM »
I'm the pussy? Billy, you're threatening Internet violence over a message board.

Um . . . pot . . . kettle . . . .

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2009, 01:35:39 PM »
Um . . . pot . . . kettle . . . .

Yeah, if someone talks about how I treat my kids, or them... that's the only reason.

People can say shit about anything else all day long Beach.

I didn't call anyone a pussy either.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2009, 01:44:12 PM »
Yeah, if someone talks about how I treat my kids, or them... that's the only reason.

People can say shit about anything else all day long Beach.

I didn't call anyone a pussy either.

Well Billy has certain things that set him off too.  I would never get upset (and never have on this board) over comments by someone on the internet that I don't even know. 

Kind of hard to criticize him for wanting to do someone violence over things posted on the board when you've done the same thing. 

That said, although it's not something that bothers me, I can understand why you would get angry if someone talks about your kids.  That kind of stuff should be off limits. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2009, 01:48:24 PM »
Well Billy has certain things that set him off too.  I would never get upset (and never have on this board) over comments by someone on the internet that I don't even know. 

Kind of hard to criticize him for wanting to do someone violence over things posted on the board when you've done the same thing. 

That said, although it's not something that bothers me, I can understand why you would get angry if someone talks about your kids.  That kind of stuff should be off limits. 

Discussing how any person parents or treats their children, or discussion of their children in a negative or derogatory way... I get it... That's not what Billy was threatening violence about.

Hell, he called me a pussy for telling him that we don't do that kind of stuff here on the politics board... Completely uncalled for. I didn't say anything bad about the gimmick until he decided to say something negative about me, and even then, since it was about me personally and not related to the previously mentioned kid issue, I didn't even think twice about it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2009, 02:02:57 PM »
You really are a pussy.Proof that Obama and the rest of the libs goes right after half wits like you.Booo hooo,Billy is a an idiot.What a fucking pussy.Id beat your fucking ass face to face.Just another example of an internet #### with computer muscles.PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you over the age of 40? Methinks it's time to grow up, Peter Pan.

You do the GOP a great service by showing your immaturity, by the way.  :D