Author Topic: Tren-a cycle advice  (Read 893 times)

dbow196

• Getbig II
Tren-a cycle advice
« on: May 27, 2009, 05:48:50 PM »
I am planning a cutting cycle for the second half of the summer and wanted to get some opinions and feedback from the guys with experience on here.

Weeks 1-8
Test-p 100mg eod
Tren-a 100mg eod
Hcg 500 a week

Weeks 1-2, 5-6
Clen pyramiding up from 20mcg to 160mcg ed

I’m 6’5” 245 34yo, have been working out seriously for the past 4 years and before that since I was 14. Prior cycles were 16 weeks of Test-E 600mg. I gained a little more fat than I would have liked in the last one so I want to shed it off.

My questions are as follows:
1. This will be my first time running Tren and Prop, so are the dosages good. If anything I was thinking about dropping them to 75mg eod. I like to be conservative in my dosing.
2. How many days after the last shot should PCT begin when running Tren-a and Prop? My prior cycles were all longer esters requiring 2 weeks before starting.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Re: Tren-a cycle advice
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 11:45:56 PM »
That dose for the tren is what I did my first and only tren cycle and it worked good.

I personaly would use test e cause its easier and less injections. And if you're taking the test prop cause of water retention just take a good anti e with the test e...it will be the same thing.

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 07:20:29 AM »
I am planning a cutting cycle for the second half of the summer and wanted to get some opinions and feedback from the guys with experience on here.

Weeks 1-8
Test-p 100mg eod
Tren-a 100mg eod
Hcg 500 a week

Weeks 1-2, 5-6
Clen pyramiding up from 20mcg to 160mcg ed

I’m 6’5” 245 34yo, have been working out seriously for the past 4 years and before that since I was 14. Prior cycles were 16 weeks of Test-E 600mg. I gained a little more fat than I would have liked in the last one so I want to shed it off.

My questions are as follows:
1. This will be my first time running Tren and Prop, so are the dosages good. If anything I was thinking about dropping them to 75mg eod. I like to be conservative in my dosing.
2. How many days after the last shot should PCT begin when running Tren-a and Prop? My prior cycles were all longer esters requiring 2 weeks before starting.

I personally would just stay with 100mg eod
I would start PCT one week after last injection.
All Gas!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 02:08:27 PM »
Personally,

if you can bear ED Injections, go that route.

Start PCT 3 days after last inject.

dbow196

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 02:56:18 PM »
ED would be no problem for me. Would it make that much of a difference though?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 03:06:00 PM »
ED would be no problem for me. Would it make that much of a difference though?

Can make a huge difference.  I will only do ED injects with Tren A these days because it reduced the sides tremendously for me.  Everyone I know personally now does the same and have had similar experiences, much less sides.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 11:08:43 AM »
Can make a huge difference.  I will only do ED injects with Tren A these days because it reduced the sides tremendously for me.  Everyone I know personally now does the same and have had similar experiences, much less sides.

Truth.

I over 2 weeks in, and only sides are slight aggression, and the sweats.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 10:51:11 PM »
i would run the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off,even two days on two day off protocols have worked well for many, and save the hcg for the end of the cycle and get yourself something like arimidex or femera, even nolva....oh, and dont be a pussy with the doses