Author Topic: Your best Arm prioritization workout.  (Read 2646 times)

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Your best Arm prioritization workout.
« on: May 27, 2009, 05:57:40 PM »
Mine is:

Chest/Shoulders
Arms
off
Back / traps
Arms
Legs
off

Let's hear 'em.
G.M.W: King23's Army

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Your best Arm prioritization workout.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 05:59:20 PM »
Switch your back/traps workout with your arms...after a rest day, you'll be able to hit your arms harder since you have a bit more energy. If you're arms are being focused on, this makes sense yes/no?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 06:00:18 PM »
Mine is:

Chest/Shoulders
Arms
off
Back / traps
Arms
Legs
off

Let's hear 'em.

I don't understand how training arms (small muscle group) even more than normal is supposed to make them grow? ??? Lack of rest?
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 06:01:05 PM »
train the rest of your body all with very light weight super high reps one day a week. train arms mon-wed-fri.

BOOM

:P

my arms are in proportion

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 06:02:14 PM »
train the rest of your body all with very light weight super high reps one day a week. train arms mon-wed-fri.

BOOM

Awesome man, got any pics?
from incomplete data

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 06:03:27 PM »
Switch your back/traps workout with your arms...after a rest day, you'll be able to hit your arms harder since you have a bit more energy. If you're arms are being focused on, this makes sense yes/no?

I dont think he should train back and legs that close together. Too much strain on the lower back if he's training intense for both sessions.

For me, my arms grow pretty easy (big but bulk, shape similar to sergio oliva not near the size). So I dont train arms, but if i do want to give my arms a jumpstart (like i did this week) it's:  Mon-Arms  Tue-Legs  Wed- Rest  Thur- Chest  Friday- Back  Sat- Shoulders

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 06:05:04 PM »
I dont think he should train back and legs that close together. Too much strain on the lower back if he's training intense for both sessions.

For me, my arms grow pretty easy (big but bulk, shape similar to sergio oliva not near the size). So I dont train arms, but if i do want to give my arms a jumpstart (like i did this week) it's:  Mon-Arms  Tue-Legs  Wed- Rest  Thur- Chest  Friday- Back  Sat- Shoulders

You=good genetics=awesome. 8)
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 06:06:04 PM »
Awesome man, got any pics?
pictures of a hypothetical routine to bring up lagging arms? let me get on that..

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 06:06:42 PM »
pictures of a hypothetical routine to bring up lagging arms? let me get on that..

No I was thinking your arms that supposedly are in proportion.
from incomplete data

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 06:07:24 PM »
chest/tris
back/bis
shoulders
legs

repeat.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »
No I was thinking your arms that supposedly are in proportion.
12 inch arms can be in proportion, so can 25 inch arms.. thats not a claim about them llooking any certain way.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 06:13:57 PM »
::)

i wish sarcasm was back. I would type posts like that just to get the best out of you dave.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 06:16:55 PM »
hahaha, ok Mini Sergio. ::)

add a few more mini's on that and a much bigger waist and you're right. My biceps have no peak and are bulky.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 06:18:56 PM »
oh well of course then since i have a small amount of peak on my biceps i guess i'll call myself a mini Ronnie. :D

i think that's just fat bulge dave. Any new pictures of you?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 06:19:46 PM »
12 inch arms can be in proportion, so can 25 inch arms.. thats not a claim about them llooking any certain way.

Well considering that you're huge now since you started juicing your arms must be pretty big as well, no?
from incomplete data

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 06:21:41 PM »
Well considering that you're huge now since you started juicing your arms must be pretty big as well, no?
i dont know.. you would have to see them in person, then you culd tell me..sometimes i think they are big then sometimesi think they look like a dude who doesnt even work out...   or if you know flexington steele you could ask him.. i saw him like a week ago

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 06:23:12 PM »
i dont know.. you would have to see them in person, then you culd tell me..sometimes i think they are big then sometimesi think they look like a dude who doesnt even work out...   or if you know flexington steele you could ask him.. i saw him like a week ago

Perhaps you need to cut?
from incomplete data

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »

BOOM

Be careful with that much arm work. Remember whenever you hit pecs and delts, the tri's get hit and when you do back, the bi's get hit. I was doing something kind of like what you described above(as far as arm work) and tore a bicep after a couple months. Not fun at all.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 06:27:59 PM »
Perhaps you need to cut?
fuck that...  best case scenario i could be a ripped up 205ish.... in my opinion theres no point in being cut up if im going to be that small.. ill keep gaining untill i know that when i diet down ill look like i belong on a stage..

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 06:30:34 PM »
fuck that...  best case scenario i could be a ripped up 205ish.... in my opinion theres no point in being cut up if im going to be that small.. ill keep gaining untill i know that when i diet down ill look like i belong on a stage..

Why not aim for a decent 10-12% and try to gain there? You'll look bigger even though you've lost weight as you very well know.
from incomplete data

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 06:34:23 PM »
Why not aim for a decent 10-12% and try to gain there? You'll look bigger even though you've lost weight as you very well know.
if i take a month to diet down... thats one month that i gained 0 muscle... if i wouldnt have dieted during that month.. i could have gained around 5 lbs of muscle...  so if i diet ill be behind schedule.. i still have alot of muscle to build.. ALOT.. so i dont want to wast any of my time dieting and not gaining muscle..

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 06:37:06 PM »
if i take a month to diet down... thats one month that i gained 0 muscle... if i wouldnt have dieted during that month.. i could have gained around 5 lbs of muscle...  so if i diet ill be behind schedule.. i still have alot of muscle to build.. ALOT.. so i dont want to wast any of my time dieting and not gaining muscle..

You're on hormones, what's the problem here..? Up the dosage a bit and go on some sort of ECA or clen cycle. I'm no expert though.
from incomplete data

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 06:39:55 PM »
You're on hormones, what's the problem here..? Up the dosage a bit and go on some sort of ECA or clen cycle. I'm no expert though.
no comment, read my last post..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 06:56:49 PM »
So if someone makes progress on steroids and they come off, and go back on do they have to make all that progress again or do they start back where they left off?
How does this work?  ???

Okami said he hasn't used gear in years and he is still "steroids huge", I thought people went back to the way they looked before ???
if your asking me i dont know.

most people who i respect and htink of as experts say that you cant permanantly kee the gains, but that you can push yoruself a bit past what your natural limit would have been.. so if you keep training when you come off, youll be a little bit better then if you never had used them before..

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 08:34:07 PM »
So if someone makes progress on steroids and they come off, and go back on do they have to make all that progress again or do they start back where they left off?
How does this work?  ???

Okami said he hasn't used gear in years and he is still "steroids huge", I thought people went back to the way they looked before ???

if your asking me i dont know.
most people who i respect and htink of as experts say that you cant permanantly kee the gains, but that you can push yoruself a bit past what your natural limit would have been.. so if you keep training when you come off, youll be a little bit better then if you never had used them before..

Are you trying to tell us you've never come off?  :-\  :-\  :-\

I'm seriously worried about you kid.. first openly listening to gimmick15 now this?   :'(
G.M.W: King23's Army