Author Topic: .  (Read 703 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« on: May 27, 2009, 10:07:00 PM »
S

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Police Question?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 10:09:26 PM »
none of his business, write up the ticket and then deal with it in court if you have to

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 10:12:17 PM »
tell them you have a sick neice to get to and that you have to take a dump.

be polite, but brief.

If they ask you to get out of the car, comply but ask for a supervisor immediately.

'may i leave' is nice, so is 'get me a lawyer if not'.

usually if you're hard at work like they, you get no grief.  if you're drunk and causing trouble, they're gonna wreck your day.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »
none of his business, write up the ticket and then deal with it in court if you have to

I had a blown head light on the MB, it was one of the "inner lights", I told him I knew it was blown and that I meant to turn on the "outer lights", I turned the head light knob to the right setting showed him they were all on and he didn't hassle me.

S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 10:14:53 PM »
tell them you have a sick neice to get to and that you have to take a dump.

be polite, but brief.

If they ask you to get out of the car, comply but ask for a supervisor immediately.

'may i leave' is nice, so is 'get me a lawyer if not'.

usually if you're hard at work like they, you get no grief.  if you're drunk and causing trouble, they're gonna wreck your day.

I just felt weird about telling him where I'd been so I just said "driving around".  He seemed like a decent guy.
S

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 10:18:47 PM »
I just felt weird about telling him where I'd been so I just said "driving around".  He seemed like a decent guy.

Good because it's none of his business. You handled it well by being polite but you protected your privacy. The cop is only doing his job and deals with assholes everyday, there would have been no point in answering in a jerk type fashion.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 10:19:05 PM »

I'd probably say something embarassing.  "I have been looking all over for cream for these nasty genital warts... I get breakouts every other week, and lately they've been bleeding..."

He'll do everything possible to get you on your way and get to his car and use Purell ASAP if he did touch your vehicle/ID/etc.  I mean, who would make up such a thing? ???

speaking of false-prompt authority...
Today I had some 40-something year old employee following me around walmart electronics dept while i waited for a new battery to be installed.   I started following her, acting equally 'busy' fiddling with things, and she had originally acted with me.  It passed the time and amused me.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 10:24:41 PM »
Good because it's none of his business. You handled it well by being polite but you protected your privacy. The cop is only doing his job and deals with assholes everyday, there would have been no point in answering in a jerk type fashion.

Cool, thanks.  I was afraid I should have said something like "none of your fucking business" HAHA  ;D

I'd probably say something embarassing.  "I have been looking all over for cream for these nasty genital warts... I get breakouts every other week, and lately they've been bleeding..."

He'll do everything possible to get you on your way and get to his car and use Purell ASAP if he did touch your vehicle/ID/etc.  I mean, who would make up such a thing? ???

speaking of false-prompt authority...
Today I had some 40-something year old employee following me around walmart electronics dept while i waited for a new battery to be installed.   I started following her, acting equally 'busy' fiddling with things, and she had originally acted with me.  It passed the time and amused me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

You have the best way of looking and dealing with things.  You are my sensei.
S

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 10:31:50 PM »

I can understand how things can feel wierd. Alot of them do it, not so much to invade your privacy (even though that's what they're doing) ...it's just by engaging someone in conversation allows the officer to observe them. Are they nervous, fidgety, intimidated etc.,? These provide them with clues as to how to proceed with you. It sucks... but sometimes you have to know how to pick your battles, ...and sometimes depending on the situation, and the officer involved, being more forthcoming can actually help you out.
w