Author Topic: 'I Hate Men': for all the manhaters and male self-haters...  (Read 4687 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: 'I Hate Men': for all the manhaters and male self-haters...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 10:00:12 AM »
Hehe... Good stuff.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 03:50:15 PM »

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 06:18:54 PM »
black women have notoriously obnoxious attitudes, it's no wonder 70% of them are single.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 12:47:03 AM »
If you listen to what she is saying its pretty dangerous. You'd be arrested in Britain for saying stuff like that.

Men are subhuman, they need to be eliminated from the planet...substitute men, for Jew, Black Man, and i think you get where im going

she's an evil piece of work

nuff said

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 02:36:33 AM »
and the political point is?

Well, she does talk about aborting male foetuses.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 02:39:09 AM »
If you listen to what she is saying its pretty dangerous. You'd be arrested in Britain for saying stuff like that.

Men are subhuman, they need to be eliminated from the planet...substitute men, for Jew, Black Man, and i think you get where im going

she's an evil piece of work

nuff said

I don't believe in censorship. She should say whatever she wants no matter how idiotic.
I hate the State.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 08:45:17 AM »
I don't believe in censorship. She should say whatever she wants no matter how idiotic.

+1

Though she had some valid points on mankind as whole (Being military I know there are women as well in the technology weapon design/ testing process)..but they were then stretched to fit her agenda. Hitler did the same. She is basing her opinion of an entire gender off the few (black) assholes she has encountered in life. Not to be racist but her example is of a black guy. Statisics show they have the highest rate of child abandonment.

She obviously never met a mature real man. If guys are so selfish and just out for pussy why are there families? marriages? ect... She is generalizing the entire gender,  judging and vomiting her beliefs as religious zealots do based on a limited (sometimes delusional) experience.

I love the "Im going the be the female version of Tom Lykis"..while Tom has points, he also generalizes a lot of things to be applied to the entire gender. One this he has is an IQ. She throws around big words (mispronouncing some by the way) and she can't shake the ebonic "accent". 

Here's a study that shows Males are actually doing better than Females when it comes to their kids. The majority of dads (men) like me that take our responsibilities seriously and have the balls to "man up"....can't say much about women...see below.

The Impact on our Children
Inter-spousal violence perpetrated by men is only a small aspect of family violence. False abuse allegations are only a small tile in the mosaic of vilifying the men in our society. They serve well in successful attempts to remove fathers from the lives of our children. Here are some statistics resulting from that which show more of the whole picture.   

Over 75% of the African-American households run by a single parent, 98% of which are headed by a female and 71% of our births are to unwed mothers.

79.6% of custodial mothers receive a support award
29.9% of custodial fathers receive a support award.

46.9% of non-custodial mothers totally default on support.
26.9% of non-custodial fathers totally default on support.

20.0% of non-custodial mothers pay support at some level
61.0% of non-custodial fathers pay support at some level

66.2% of single custodial mothers work less than full time.
10.2% of single custodial fathers work less than full time.

7.0% of single custodial mothers work more than 44 hours weekly.
24.5% of single custodial fathers work more that 44 hours weekly.

46.2% of single custodial mothers receive public assistance.
20.8% of single custodial fathers receive public assistance.

[Technical Analysis Paper No. 42 - U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services - Office of Income Security Policy]

40% of mothers reported that they had interfered with the fathers visitation to punish their ex-spouse.
["Frequency of Visitation" by Sanford Braver, American Journal of Orthopsychiatry]

50% of mothers see no value in the fathers continued contact with his children.
["Surviving the Breakup" by Joan Berlin Kelly]

90.2% of fathers with joint custody pay the support due.
79.1% of fathers with visitation privileges pay the support due.
44.5% of fathers with no visitation pay the support due.
37.9% of fathers are denied any visitation.
66% of all support not paid by non-custodial fathers is due to the inability to pay.
[1988 Census "Child Support and Alimony: 1989 Series" P-60, No. 173 p.6-7, and "U.S. General Accounting Office Report" GAO/HRD-92-39FS January 1992]

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 09:05:09 AM »
black women have notoriously obnoxious attitudes, it's no wonder 70% of them are single.

Not just black women. A lot of women in general have a sense of entitlement..at least here in the NW. Like their pussy is gold or something. They want a guy to have a 6 pack, 6 figure job ect..Yet they can't run 5 miles or pass the $60k mark to save their life. In addition, a recent poll in our newspaper stated that most are willing to "settle" if not married before 40. Not many judge a guy based of characture, integrity, honesty these days until they themselves start to realize they aren't 25 anymore and age and gravity are creeping up on them...then they look deeper. Meanwhile they whine about how "there aren't any good guys left" or "all the good ones are taken or gay"..blah, blah, blah.

Again..this is IN GENERAL. Im sure there are the select few out there..I found one.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 10:45:49 AM »
funny thing is im sure she isnt gay, she just was burned so badly by a guy she has convinced herself she is.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 11:01:41 AM »
Not just black women. A lot of women in general have a sense of entitlement..at least here in the NW. Like their pussy is gold or something. They want a guy to have a 6 pack, 6 figure job ect..Yet they can't run 5 miles or pass the $60k mark to save their life. In addition, a recent poll in our newspaper stated that most are willing to "settle" if not married before 40. Not many judge a guy based of characture, integrity, honesty these days until they themselves start to realize they aren't 25 anymore and age and gravity are creeping up on them...then they look deeper. Meanwhile they whine about how "there aren't any good guys left" or "all the good ones are taken or gay"..blah, blah, blah.

Again..this is IN GENERAL. Im sure there are the select few out there..I found one.
you're right it isnt just black women, but the obnoxious attitude is more common in black women.
you are SO right about womens demands...I look on craigslist personals for the hell of it some time and read shit like ' I will NOT settle for anything less than the following, I deserve it
1) really hot and in shape
2)financially secure
3)treat me like the princess I am' etc.

BUT they don't say what they have to offer ever, and are generally fat nasty cows.
my theory-
too much soap operas, dr phil, oprah, tyra banks

these bitches need to be smacked back down to reality. men get slapped by women on Tv and the reaction is 'you go girl', a man slaps a woman and its total shock and disgust. a man is physicvally dominant over a woman, never should they even dream of laying a hand on a man, but we just allow it...man, this stuff drives me nuts.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 11:16:07 AM »

Multiple QFTs
I hate the State.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 11:50:45 AM »
Multiple QFTs

Sorry bro..enlighten this humble idiot..what's a QFT?

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 11:51:16 AM »
Sorry bro..enlighten this humble idiot..what's a QFT?
'quoted for truth'

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 11:56:33 AM »
Thanks Storm....just calling it as I see it.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 12:05:53 PM »
Thanks Storm....just calling it as I see it.

MFQFT
I hate the State.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 12:27:12 PM »
MFQFT
MFQFTQFMTMFFQTQ...dude I'm lost. More latin? Text Language? Genetic Code Sequence for Nessie the Lockness Monster?..lol

Anyhow..in all honestly I use shit like this to just better myself so when the lucky girl I choose to marry finds me, she will know just how lucky she is. Thank God Im awesome humble ;)

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 08:52:43 PM »
I swear to God that's the chick who tried to sell me MPG caps!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2009, 12:54:03 AM »
{LOL} You are just tooooo predictable sometimes.   :-\
w

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2009, 10:15:31 AM »
I like men. (that came out wrong)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009, 05:18:14 PM »

They don't judge by character because they themselves lack it, many are a walking contradiction...and I have dated some like them...They want a model type guy who is 6 foot, yet they are more of the "wifey sort", not the "hot damn sort"

Now this woman, she is pretty, but her attitude sucks, and she needs to tak the hat off, makes her look like a Tracy Chapman wannabe. And instead of talking about the broke ass n####, what about the brothas who are doing the damn thing...oh my bad, they don't want some foul mouth, non-smiling black woman who as a chip on her shoulder...

And yes, i 'm entittled to the cooter---if you give it to me...

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 07:41:25 AM »
{LOL} You are just tooooo predictable sometimes.   :-\

That was purely for your benefit. I knew you would be found in a thread about man-haters. ;D

Take care! ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2009, 10:04:19 PM »
That was purely for your benefit. I knew you would be found in a thread about man-haters. ;D

Take care! ;)

I was waiting to see which immature idiot was gonna try to make the comparison.
As soon as Hugo moved it to General, I knew it was going to be too tempting for you to resist.

I'm just surprised you all have gotten so riled up over it. She's just a chick with issues finding her schtick.  ::)
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 10:55:10 AM »
Riled up? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I never made one mention of her.Why would I care what she has to say? This is all about you, toots. ;D

I'm just happy that you make this so worth while for me. I just KNEW there was no way you would not post in a man-hater thread.  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 07:58:05 PM »
Riled up? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I never made one mention of her.

Actually Tapper, that portion of my post was directed towards everyone else, ...that's why I made a new paragraph

Why would I care what she has to say? This is all about you, toots. ;D

Does that mean you really care about me?  ;)

I'm just happy that you make this so worth while for me. I just KNEW there was no way you would not post in a man-hater thread.  ;D

Considering your obsession with me, ...I wouldn't want to disappoint you.  :-*
w