Author Topic: Question for gh15  (Read 1520 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Question for gh15
« on: May 28, 2009, 11:18:48 AM »
Regarding Kevin Levrone

during his current transformation

is he gonna run the full gambit drug wise or a smaller version ?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: Question for gh15
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 01:31:39 PM »
Why would he go back on gear?

he's 44, he wouldn't go back on just to prove to a bunch of retards on forums who are not even in his league (even clean) that "he still has it"  ::)  he accomplished more than any bodybuilder could dream of, has the best record of any bodybuilder ever
and like Bob Chick said, with a couple of months of training he would look better than 99.9% of people in gyms who have been training for years.. CLEAN!

Maryland Muscle Machine!  8)

now come on, you know this isn't true.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 01:36:04 PM »

he's 44, he wouldn't go back on just to prove to a bunch of retards on forums who are not even in his league (even clean) that "he still has it"  ::)  he accomplished more than any bodybuilder could dream of, has the best record of any bodybuilder ever
and like Bob Chick said, with a couple of months of training he would look better than 99.9% of people in gyms who have been training for years.. CLEAN!

he doesnt have the best record and never won the olympia. until another pro wins 15 of 17 and never placed lower than second, let me know.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 01:42:18 PM »
now come on, you know this isn't true.

He thinks it's true because he's a levrone panty sniffer. 
Abandon every hope...

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 02:18:41 PM »
why would he go back on gear....actually he never went off gear, even though he he is no longer competing, he remains on healthy doses of hormones and peptides.  people think just because he is no longer the size of an olympian, he just dumped the drugs.....nope, if only the world were that absolute.  you see kevin, like many of us...actually,a good deal more then most of us because of the heights to which he rose...is a narcissistic to the point where its arguably a severe mental disorder.  his vanity will never permit him to ever completely part with the hormones and peptides....im sure alot of you reading this will knwo exactly what i am talking about...maybe not to the same degree as leverone, but you know it in your heart.  the notion of working out, or getting in shape, without the use of chemical aids is a completely foreign notion to him, something id be willing to bet he has not done in the past 26 or 27 years.  anyone who has had that much experience with PEDs would never go back the other way, the gains are just too hard earned and unnoticable.  there will be, no doubt, the usual zealots who will give their usual tired replies, like "i actually was kevins personal fluffer, and i happen to know he only used this much", or "why would he put himself in unnecessary risk with that stuff, he is like 45 years old and no longer competitn".....there are alot of smart individuals on this board, please dont buy into this, your better than that.  doese that would make some of us balk, are just a crusing cycle for mr leverone.  all bodybuilders of kevins calibre took, and still take plenty of gear dont let anyone on here lie to you.

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 02:29:40 PM »
you hear it from gh15 god of hormones fellas,, kevan is as natural as skip lacourin,,it is narural in todays terms of competetive professional but it is still hormonized since hormones run in the systerm still,,,even if not at high doses they are there,,, keyvan needs hormones to go open the door when the pizza boys is here,,

gh15 aproveed.
G.M.W: King23's Army

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 02:39:38 PM »
You try waaaay too hard ASJBitchotic waaaay too hard.  Instead of jerking off to Levrone all day maybe you should actually join a gym
Abandon every hope...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 03:38:19 PM »
"Kevin has 22 professional IFBB wins and holds the best record in pro body building history to date."

Ronnie has the same number of wins or one higher - not sure. But he did nudge out K Lo from the "IFBB pro with most pro show wins" spot after he won his last Mr Olympia.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 04:06:13 PM »
Arnold had a better record.

Theres one right off the top of my head without doing any research.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 05:18:03 PM »

That is very Naive thinking.  Very Very Very.  When has age had anything to do with this.
He shedded the weight and stopped drugs ONLY because Hollywood does not look up to this.  PERIOD.
Most are all show no go!

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 05:19:39 PM »
who were those people who took care of him in M3?

Superboy Prime

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 05:20:21 PM »
Arnold had a better record.

Theres one right off the top of my head without doing any research.

Arnold is the king of kings!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 07:01:02 PM »
Oh brother!

So if a guy like Nasser stays on steroids after his career is over he is a huge idiot for still using steroids and if they don't use steroids and are no longer bodybuilder big, they are twinks who should be on steroids.

No matter what, people are going to get flamed on getbig.
this has nothing to do with what chainsaw said