Author Topic: Ever walked past a woman you don't even know on and felt like this?..  (Read 6606 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
I feel like a fucking kid here..

I walked past this young woman in the street (probably 18-20 like me) on the way home after finishing powerwalking cardio session (lol). She was one of the most beautifull id ever seen in person and made eye contact with for like 5 second. Brown hair down to waist, very pretty face, about 5ft.4, fairly large breasts but lean body, i guess sort of hippyish looking.

lmao and now i can't get her out of my mind, i imagined for the rest of my walk home that i knew her and she had great personality and was all over me in some remote countryside location beside a river and we lived happily ever after and never had to work, then i got to my house and woke up.

Oh well... It's times like these when you know for 100% sure your not gay lol, ( i always know that but it's reinforced at these times lol). Spending hours discussing pumping iron on getbig and viewing various images of arnold in a thong has not effected my mind.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
you shouldve holla'd at her been confident and asked her out, if you were fat she would say she has a boyfriend, if you were lean/ripped you wouldve snagged that fine ass

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
hippies are nasty and vile creatures

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
you need a girlfriend bro

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
hippies are nasty and vile creatures
pussy is good no matter what if its loose tight or smelly

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

I walked past this young woman in the street (probably 18-20 like me) on the way home after finishing powerwalking cardio session (lol). She was one of the most beautifull id ever seen in person and made eye contact with for like 5 second. Brown hair down to waist, very pretty face, about 5ft.4, fairly large breasts but lean body, i guess sort of hippyish looking.

lmao and now i can't get her out of my mind, i imagined for the rest of my walk home that i knew her and she had great personality and was all over me in some remote countryside location beside a river and we lived happily ever after and never had to work, then i got to my house and woke up.

Oh well... It's times like these when you know for 100% sure your not gay lol, ( i always know that but it's reinforced at these times lol). Spending hours discussing pumping iron on getbig and viewing various images of arnold in a thong has not effected my mind.

Nothing wrong with an occasional "crush" ... keeps you young...

~

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Nice post, didn't know you were that young.  Those are nice feelings, they become fewer and fewer as you get older. 

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard

An interesting dream indeed Method. I would come to the conclusion however that she was probably a mudshark. Your homosexuality is masked by your love for pumping iron and your speedwalking was another channel in which you could express your homosexuality since bodybuilding is a failed avenue.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
That's how i feel whenever I see a girl  :(

Hopefully my girlfriend won't read getbig tonight.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Ron: "I am lazy."

kh300

• Getbig V
why didnt you say something to her? youll never see her again anyways

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy

you brought it up....  

Bast175

approach anxiety is a killer  8)

kh300

• Getbig V
approach anxiety is a killer  8)

it is,,thats why girls find it so appealing when you do

Method101

• Getbig V
im not that good looking... Maybe if i had looks like craig titus did in his 20s then i could approach random beautifull women as i walked past them in the steet lol, but not with just average looks like i have.

io856

im not that good looking... Maybe if i had looks like craig titus did in his 20s then i could approach random beautifull women as i walked past them in the steet lol, but not with just average looks like i have.
you've failed before you even tried... sad

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

white broad?

Method101

• Getbig V
you've failed before you even tried... sad

and yes shes white lol.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

Oh well... It's times like these when you know for 100% sure your not gay lol, ( i always know that but it's reinforced at these times lol).
lol

questioning your sexuality in your own post lol

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

You = bad chick pick-up genetics*

*posted on behalf of Deicide

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Its not just about looks man.  I've seen some butt ugly guys with some gorgeous looking women.  Not saying you are butt ugly, I have no idea what you look like.

But you really should've said something!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Its not just about looks man.  I've seen some butt ugly guys with some gorgeous looking women.  Not saying you are butt ugly, I have no idea what you look like.

But you really should've said something!
she would have lughed himoff forever crushing the ounce of manhood he lacks

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Attractive woman in UK...? :o
I hate the State.

Stavios

stay away from the hipies

io856

stay away from the hipies
they do anal on the first date  ;)