Author Topic: Anyone following the Hulk Hogan divorce?  (Read 4304 times)

Bast175

Anyone following the Hulk Hogan divorce?
« on: May 28, 2009, 07:34:08 PM »
Linda is with a 19 year old spending all of Hulk's money, and she recently was caught kissing and groping another dude. that hoe is trifling!  Epic young twink using fat bitch for money, and fat bitch milking Hulk during the divorce.

The 19 year old is living in Hulk's house and driving all of his cars.    Now Linda hired 6 bodyguards because she claims she is in fear for her life, and she is accusing Hulk of doing drugs with their daughter.

This shit is entertaining:

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/hulk-hogan-fires-back-at-ex-wife-over-drug-claims-2009285

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/hulk-hogans-wife-broke-despite-40000-monthly-alimony-payments

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Anyone following the Hulk Hogan divorce?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 07:39:54 PM »
Haha, I'd give all my money to a close friend or leave the country and tell the bitch to piss off.  Option B would be to wax this bitch.
Squishy face retard

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 07:45:38 PM »
Greed can only get you so far in life.

Bast175

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 07:50:37 PM »
I hope she gets AIDS.   He's a good guy by all accounts and she's lying and making up stories , for one that she was beaten during the marriage, and just gouging him for money.  The 19 year old is doing the same to her and she's too stupid to see it.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 07:52:38 PM »
All women are whores, the only difference is the price.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 07:58:21 PM »
I don't claim to know what went on in their marriage but it is obvious he worked his ass off and broke his body to support her and she repays him like this.
Squishy face retard

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 08:00:08 PM »
Would you hit it?

S

Bast175

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »
I don't claim to know what went on in their marriage but it is obvious he worked his ass off and broke his body to support her and she repays him like this.

She gets $40,000 a month and gets to live in a $15million 20,000 square foot house, and she requested in court $120,000 a month to keep up her lifestyle.  She's continuing the case by not settling and has spent over $3 million on lawyers so far.

Plus Hulk is getting sued by the paralyzed dude's family because his son got in a crash.   He can't settle with the family since his accounts are frozen.  So he'll most likely end up with no money.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 08:10:02 PM »
hulk hogan spent years demolishing that pussy.  It's probably like an empty canvas potato sack and just as dirty too.  The only good thing that skank ever did was squeeze out a hot daughter.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 08:28:34 PM »
kid is deisel

watch out - monster calves

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 08:31:27 PM »
Hulks new girlfriend

damn fanny pak

Christiane Plante (pictured), a 33-year old music producer who is friends with Brooke Hogan and worked on her 2006 album, has told The National Enquirer she had an affair with Hulk Hogan. It supposedly took place while the family was filming its reality show and, of course, Hulk was still married to Linda.

Here's what Plante had to say about it:

“My relationship with Terry began at a time when Terry and Linda privately knew their marriage was ending. She had left him already, although no official papers had been filed. Terry is a good man, good father and a good friend, and he and I grew close at a time when he was going through a very difficult period.

It seemed right then, but I know it was wrong. Having felt the guilt and pain build up, I gave a note to Brooke apologizing for my actions. I will never be able to fully forgive myself for this. I have lost an amazing friend.”

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 08:50:15 PM »
that ex wife of his is an evil, evil woman..if i had any say, which i do not...i would see that she suffered.  i hope she gets raped by a thousand demons with razorblades on their cocks when she arrives in hell.

and not to digress, but LOL at hulk thinking he is still on the cutting edge of fashion sporting an endless array of ed hardy and christian audiger t-shirts....enought of that hulk.l

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 09:01:10 PM »
"Here's what Plante had to say about it:

“My relationship with Terry began at a time when Terry and Linda privately knew their marriage was ending. She had left him already, although no official papers had been filed. Terry is a good man, good father and a good friend, and he and I grew close at a time when he was going through a very difficult period.

It seemed right then, but I know it was wrong. Having felt the guilt and pain build up, I gave a note to Brooke apologizing for my actions. I will never be able to fully forgive myself for this. I have lost an amazing friend.”"

She should shut her mouth.  Really.  How hard is it for girls to have fun and just not feel the need to talk to the media beacuse they 'cant forgive themselves'?

STFU, really.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2009, 09:11:34 PM »
at 50 some years old, you are one step away from the grave??? just say conservativly that you they live till around 70, and with their money chances are they will live longer then that, as long as hulks ticker keeps ticking anyway....that is 1/3 of your life...20 years...why would wanna stay with someone that makes you miserable, older or not, i would exit that situation asap

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2009, 09:17:54 PM »
Two retards, who gets divorced when they are a step away from the grave.

Not only that but they are grave robbing also.  :-\

Cradle robbing?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »
I wrote it so fast i got it backwards, thanks for pointing it out champ!  ;D

Well, the "children" are grave robbing.  :-\

Hulk is dating a girl that looks like his daughter.  :-X

Come on man, she's 33.  Besides, the Hulkster won't have a pot to piss in by the time it's all over.  Let the poor guy have some pussy.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 09:38:54 PM »
What's the Hulkster gonna do when Linda, her lawyers and the US legal system runs all over him?  :'(

"Wow, that's amazing.  It looks so delicious and its totally fat free."

Coming soon to an infomercial near you.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 09:24:25 AM »
How many dudes was she banging when Andre the giant was banging the HUlks head
on tour 250 days a year.  Brutal brutal brutal brutal realization Hulk had to make.
Most are all show no go!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2009, 09:30:26 AM »
You know the dude doesn't love Linda, just the money she is getting.  Seriously though, that bitch doesn't deserve to keep the lifestyle she had before.  She should have to sell the house and live like a normal person.  Boo fucking hoo for her.  Despite what might have happened during their marriage, she doesn't deserve 4+ million a year just for fucking the dude and popping out two kids. 

Squishy face retard

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2009, 09:31:28 AM »

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2009, 10:20:27 AM »
How many dudes was she banging when Andre the giant was banging the HUlks head
on tour 250 days a year
.  Brutal brutal brutal brutal realization Hulk had to make.

So do you think Hulk was completely faithfull during that time as well?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2009, 10:30:59 AM »
Would you hit it?

them some big ole store bought titties right thur!