Author Topic: OFF TOPIC #19- Houston Bust, BLP contest check-in, and Palumbo Protege Paladino  (Read 1754 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
We JUST finished recording #19. We discussed the busts in Houston, had some technical difficulties, and talked about the response to the "No Show" (#18). Then we had BLP on to discuss his progress on his contest diet and his bouts of depression. We also delved into his contest drug stack. The we had Nick Paladino on. He talked about why he got into bodybuilding and what he gives up as a teenager being so into his sport.

Link to the show:
http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-05282009.mp3

List of past shows:
http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT.xml
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
We also talk about sevastase (AKA homo alien bodybuilder) and getbig in the first 20 minutes of the show... enjoy!
A

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
No one cared to listen to Palumbo when he was a pawn of Mr Blechman, and no one wants to listen to him now.

HTH.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
It nice to hear young man like Nick talk about his journey into bodybuilding and how it has helped him keep his feet on the ground as he focus on his future goals in the sport.

We also talk about sevastase (AKA homo alien bodybuilder) and getbig in the first 20 minutes of the show... enjoy!

Yeh the homo bodybuilder with over 12,000 posts who is malnourished & unhygienic.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
No one cared to listen to Palumbo when he was a pawn of Mr Blechman, and no one wants to listen to him now.

HTH.

Well I guess it's a good thing Dave wasn't on then, huh?
A

AVBG

Hey Aaron, great show. Carl's a crack up too.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
hahahahahahaha

this retard spent half of the show talking about how I hurt his feelings and he cries about me insulting him

not before reading all the replies off getbig lol

of course... he never mentions making fun of what I was sayin' first but starts with how I attacked him and I was mean to him and so forth and makeshimself sound like a really mild mannered guy who just kept being insulted by some crazy break dancing loonatek

lol

he obviously got very hurt about my comments since he devoted a show bitching about me lol

" once someone posted vis you tube videos he got embarassed and stopped posting"

lol

" aparently he posts on getbig now ( I've always posted here retard ...I posted a bit at MD but too many queers such as yourself)

lol

if I insulted you so badly I apologize for hurting your feelings as you seem to be a very self conscious guy

io856

Look out. Sev. Don't mess with this beast.........
brutal 1997 stonewashed jeans with no belt, knockoff kmart t shirt, goofy smile, retarded oversize black shoes (thought it would go with the black t shirt), receeding hairline, sweating, skinny fat LOSER!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
fukn duckfooted #### WITH NO FASHION SENSE
 HATES HOMOSEXUALITY

it means he hates himself ?  :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you guys need to listen to his last show

he has a 30 min meltdown about me lol

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
hahahahha

look at his fucking foot stance

he must be a gay homo not a regular one hahahahahahahaha

Are you saying Wolfgang is the kind of "guy" who refuses to put out to "his" boyfriend every night until said boyfriend claps his hands and says, "You are a purty lil princess", as "he" parades around on a pink ballet costume with "I'm a lady" playing in the background, all as part of the foreplay, Sev?