Author Topic: So I'm in Cali.....  (Read 1783 times)

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
Re: So I'm in Cali.....
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2009, 01:30:42 AM »
will harris is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet

he trains there in the afternoon

you will see him pedaling on a stationary bike, up on the cardio deck!

great guy to ask about training, cardio, diet.... etc

make sure you get to max muscle, just down a few blocks from Gold's

then get over to the firehouse on rose and main streets

buffalo burgers or even a broccoli egg white scramble

they have freshly squeezed orange juice as well

be prepared for a drop in fee though @ Gold's.......unless you are a member of a Gold's in your hometown......if so, just show them proof of you membership and you should get in for no charge!

Mate of mine saw him in Golds a few years ago and said exactly the same thing.Will is a good guy. He also saw Gunter in the Firehouse eating and when Gunter saw him looking over at him and could see my mate was a BB, he walked over to my mate and introduced himself and they talked training for fifteen mins or so.Cool guy,most pro's wont give you the time of day.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2009, 01:48:59 AM »
in the gold's I trained many times with Chris Cormier, I saw Victor, I talked to Gunter and I ate with Hulk Hogan at the firehouse. I talke to Phil Heath also. And I talked with Jay Culter (but on the phone) I was coming from europe to Live the amercan dream, I stayed 7 months in big L.A and I lived in a Hostel (4 in a rooms). Was fun. I also see Big will harris (I think he live in the gold's  ;D)

Venice and Santa monica is the way to go.

Enjoy your trip , PM me if you need contact there and place to go.

J

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2009, 01:50:58 AM »

Venice and Santa monica is the way to go.

Of course; most of the negative crap comes from those who have never been or rarely visit and rely almost entirely on what's read. It's still the shit with or without top BBs as common as they used to be.