Author Topic: Transformers 2 Vs Terminator Salvation  (Read 1928 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Transformers 2 Vs Terminator Salvation
« on: May 29, 2009, 11:58:11 AM »
Do you think Transformers 2 is going to be better then Terminator Salvation. I know it's going to be the same type of movie because of the computer animation; that's a given but what about everything else such as cast, story etc. Do you think that Transformers 2 will blow the roof off of Terminator Salvation?

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Re: Transformers 2 Vs Terminator Salvation
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 11:59:40 AM »
I hope the Terminator film is great, though I don't like Christian Bale  :( From the ad I saw, it sounds like he is putting on that stupid batman voice again, or something similar

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 12:09:01 PM »
terminator 4 was a huge letdown for me.
i thought part 3 kept much closer to the original 2.
part 4 felt rushed, detached, and flat out stupid in many parts. it was like a long terminator tv miniseries episode or something

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 12:11:22 PM »
Do you think Transformers 2 is going to be better then Terminator Salvation. I know it's going to be the same type of movie because of the computer animation; that's a given but what about everything else such as cast, story etc. Do you think that Transformers 2 will blow the roof off of Terminator Salvation?

I think maybe trandformers is gonna be better. Term 4 sort of lost me. I Only liked the one part when ahnold had a casket on the shoulder lettin off the street sweeper on the popos.

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 12:12:10 PM »
Transformers 2 won't have to work hard to be better than Terminator:Salvation, especially since T:S is a horrid piece of dogshit bathing in raccoon piss.  Its terrible, easily worse than T3.  A better movie would be Brian Austin Green's character from the Terminator TV show getting assfucked by Luke Perry from 90210 while Brenda Walsh pleasures herself with a robotic dildo.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 12:19:54 PM »
Transformers 2 won't have to work hard to be better than Terminator:Salvation, especially since T:S is a horrid piece of dogshit bathing in raccoon piss.  Its terrible, easily worse than T3.  A better movie would be Brian Austin Green's character from the Terminator TV show getting assfucked by Luke Perry from 90210 while Brenda Walsh pleasures herself with a robotic dildo.

hahahahahaha....

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 12:50:03 PM »
Did Terminator even look good to ANYONE in the previews?  ???

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 01:03:32 PM »
terminator 4 was a huge letdown for me.

Me too. The first half was GREAT, but then died down for me after that. I had gone in with high expectations.  :(

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 01:04:51 PM »
I think Transformers 2 will be better.

But I'm one of the People who LOVED Terminator Salvation, talked to a bunch of people and they agreed.  Story was so-so, I'll admit it, but ACTION WAS AMAZING!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 01:06:45 PM »
transformers is to childish

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 05:18:58 PM »

They both suck ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 05:27:03 PM »
terminator is awesome, transformers is for kids

E
E

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 06:09:49 PM »
Terminator Salvation is a pretty kick ass movie. Just got done watching it; I think if you enjoy the Terminator franchise, you going to enjoy this movie. yeah, people piss and moan but whats not to like about this movie. It has plenty of action and not a bad story line. Only thing I would recommend is that you watch it in the theaters because that's where your going to enjoy it most.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 08:35:59 PM »
what did you people want from kyle reese?

E
E