Author Topic: HCG Newbie  (Read 873 times)

skipope007

• Getbig II
HCG Newbie
« on: May 29, 2009, 05:13:16 PM »
Hey guys I'll be finishing up my fourth cycle towards the end of July.  It's 750mg sust e/w with 600 mg deca e/w and 50 mg of d-bol and winny e/d.  Anyway I've got Nolva and have always used that.  I got my hands on a 5000 iu amp of HCG from Organon.  Please let me know if this is enough for PCT and the timing I should use and how many injections and how much I should shoot.  Also should I just shoot it in my glutes like regular gear.  Please give me advice if you've got experience, cause I sure don't!  Thanks Team Steroid!!!

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: HCG Newbie
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 06:51:18 PM »
get more HCG start useing the HCG now 500iu's twice week it will make your PCT alot easier.... then in the last week bump it up to 1500ius split  into 3 then after the last week take 1500iu's eod for 2 weeks and that should bring your nuts back...... thats exactly what i did and my balls are hanging low everyone has a different protocol but this one is just enough

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 09:10:09 PM »
Thanks for the advice Shrek!  I'll try and get my hands on more.  If I can't do you think I can use the one 5000iu amp for PCT?  If so have any ideas for the timing and doses?

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 07:09:58 AM »
  Go over to BoS and search for PoWer PCT.

If your at the end of your cycle, you may benefit more from doing it that way with the HCG. It will be more of a jump-start. If you've been on for a while you probably have some atrophy going already....