Author Topic: Levrone Trains Triceps - May 29th  (Read 14620 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Levrone Trains Triceps - May 29th
« Reply #150 on: May 31, 2009, 01:09:07 PM »
People are talking about pro bodybuilders not bodybuilding.  :) I sincerely doubt the years people have spent staring at oiled up men have improved anyone's physique one bit. The 'fan' thing is still seriously lame and probably gay in a majority of cases.

Guys who like chicks in bikinis get off on watching the Miss America pageant too.

I'm a fan of what working out and dietary changes have done, not any particular person.

People on G&S aren't talking about bodybuilding anyways. Most of it is G4P, hotel rooms, Striated glutes and tranny lovin'.

ok fine if you want to think it's gay yet spend a large amount of your time on a gay forum, more power to you :)

i'd bet more women watch miss america, guess they're all lesbos right?

you don't come here for training and dietary tips, if you did you would've left a long time ago, lifting and dieting isn't that complicated

people are talking bodybuilding here, for some odd reason you just open the G4p and tranny threads :-X

E

E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #151 on: May 31, 2009, 01:18:29 PM »
ok fine if you want to think it's gay yet spend a large amount of your time on a gay forum, more power to you :)

i'd bet more women watch miss america, guess they're all lesbos right?

you don't come here for training and dietary tips, if you did you would've left a long time ago, lifting and dieting isn't that complicated

people are talking bodybuilding here, for some odd reason you just open the G4p and tranny threads :-X

E

If "lifting and dieting isn't that complicated" why do we see so many shitty pictures and/or people who've been here years and are afraid to show what they look like?

I still check training, nutrition, etc... but most of ballbreaking is on the alphabet boards. There's also politics but it's gotten repetitive.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #152 on: May 31, 2009, 01:25:00 PM »
If "lifting and dieting isn't that complicated" why do we see so many shitty pictures and/or people who've been here years and are afraid to show what they look like?

I still check training, nutrition, etc... but most of ballbreaking is on the alphabet boards. There's also politics but it's gotten repetitive.

lousy genetics, lazy training, undisciplined diet

eat a decent amount of protein, train hard and consistent etc nope not that complicated

nobody came here for a y board or to talk politics

there are a million forums for that stuff, getbig is for pro bodybuilding

deal with it :-*

E
E

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #153 on: May 31, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »

What's with people saying Levrone is narrow?  From this picture he looks to be in the 185-205 pound range and if anything it looks like his frame can hold a lot more mass than that.  At first I thought that Levrone had a frame similar to mine but just had huge muscles billowing off his body but after seeing this picture it's clear to me his frame is not small or narrow as some have said.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #154 on: May 31, 2009, 04:33:36 PM »

What's with people saying Levrone is narrow?  From this picture he looks to be in the 185-205 pound range and if anything it looks like his frame can hold a lot more mass than that.  At first I thought that Levrone had a frame similar to mine but just had huge muscles billowing off his body but after seeing this picture it's clear to me his frame is not small or narrow as some have said.

It's relative , his clavicles aren't the widest but his delt size off-sets this to a degree

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #155 on: May 31, 2009, 04:36:03 PM »
It's relative , his clavicles aren't the widest but his delt size off-sets this to a degree

Compared to who, Markus Ruhl?  I admit, he may not be the widest, but I certainly don't see his width being below average for pro bodybuilding standards.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: May 31, 2009, 04:37:01 PM »
hahaaha "awesome"..our resident clown ND befuddled as always. Levrone's arms now are only "awesome" only in relation to ND's. ;D

FYI for those who don't really understand anatomy but think they do: Coleman's triceps were HUGE. The main difference with Levrone was Levrone's shape and cuts, not the size.

Pics are misleading, video confirms Coleman's dominance, smaller number of flaws and  greater size in relation to Levrone.

Ha ha ha I'm in your head so bad it's no joke , you can't type in ANY topic without typing my name  ;)

Who said anything about his arms looking awesome? I said he still looks awesome and he does he looks better than ANY Bowflex user in the history of BowFlex and typical moron pumpster equating bigger as better , when will you learn dummy?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #157 on: May 31, 2009, 04:38:46 PM »
Ha ha ha I'm in your head so bad it's no joke , you can't type in ANY topic without typing my name  ;)

Who said anything about his arms looking awesome? I said he still looks awesome and he does he looks better than ANY Bowflex user in the history of BowFlex and typical moron pumpster equating bigger as better , when will you learn dummy?

Are you saying bowflex is for pussies?
from incomplete data

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: May 31, 2009, 04:42:50 PM »
Consider that a subset of GB, administered by non-lifting, non-BBing & head-schmoe ND. ND is the proud owner of one of the net's largest collections of oiled white men in thongs. ;D

This coming from the tranny chaser who posts pics of Yates' ass and men's balls you're the biggest schmoe on this site hands down , keep typing my name you prove me right with every post  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2009, 04:50:39 PM »
Are you saying bowflex is for pussies?

;D he has the balls to claim other members don't lift , he doesn't and he's a mod on the training board LMAO no wonder why he calls men in drag gorgeous

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 31, 2009, 05:46:29 PM »

a lot of people don't realize that Levrone keeps his physique like that on purpose...he can carry more weight but it would hurt his ability to get movie roles because he wants the American public to be able to relate to him as an everyday guy in the movies.....Levrone is not a larger than life figure like Arnold, Stallone, etc....the public won't accept him in that role.....he wants to be more like a Bruce Willis type..plus why carry enormous amounts of muscle and walk around huffing and puffing all day if you are not competing>?

Getbigg ;)er's always want people to die for them!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2009, 07:06:01 PM »
He holds the best record of any IFBB pro, EVER.

22 PROFESSIONAL wins.

You were right, you don't know SHIT about bodybuilding.

oh the irony of saying we don't know shit about bodybuilding..

::)

given that Ronnie Coleman easily surpassed kevin's record number of wins years ago.

::)

ronnie has 25 pro wins. thats more than kevin ever had.
Flower Boy Ran Away