Author Topic: The old non-interventionist George Bush...?  (Read 489 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
The old non-interventionist George Bush...?
« on: May 30, 2009, 05:22:54 AM »
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: The old non-interventionist George Bush...?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 05:53:14 AM »
Undeniable proof that the job of president is merely a ceremonial role.

How can a person say one thing and then, after being voted into office, do exactly the opposite, without any shame or any sort of rational explanation? I have one simple answer: He is not The Boss.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 06:00:54 AM »
Undeniable proof that the job of president is merely a ceremonial role.

How can a person say one thing and then, after being voted into office, do exactly the opposite, without any shame or any sort of rational explanation? I have one simple answer: He is not The Boss.

Answer=MIC
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 07:17:43 AM »
Answer=MIC

Chomsky says, correctly in my opinion, that the president is not the decision-maker he is made out to be. The elites have devised an electoral system that democratically votes people into office and then this president distributes this power given to him/her by The People to departments/persons preselected in very UNdemocratic ways.

When you look at it this way every piece of the puzzle starts falling into place, like how come we're still at war if public opinion polls show that the majority of Americans want the troops out NOW. Or why we still have privatized health insurance when the very same polls show the majority of Americans want some type of universal coverage from the government.

I mean, these "leaders" do not represent The People on the issues that most matter, and in fact will turn against us as soon as the interests of The People collide with the interests of the elites. It's a historical truth.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 07:24:48 AM »
I wonder if bush secretly profited off the war in iraq

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 07:39:56 AM »
Chomsky says, correctly in my opinion, that the president is not the decision-maker he is made out to be. The elites have devised an electoral system that democratically votes people into office and then this president distributes this power given to him/her by The People to departments/persons preselected in very UNdemocratic ways.

When you look at it this way every piece of the puzzle starts falling into place, like how come we're still at war if public opinion polls show that the majority of Americans want the troops out NOW. Or why we still have privatized health insurance when the very same polls show the majority of Americans want some type of universal coverage from the government.

I mean, these "leaders" do not represent The People on the issues that most matter, and in fact will turn against us as soon as the interests of The People collide with the interests of the elites. It's a historical truth.

Yip, yip nothing but a peanut...
I hate the State.