Author Topic: Best way to get ephedrine in Michigan?  (Read 5717 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Best way to get ephedrine in Michigan?
« on: May 30, 2009, 05:07:41 PM »
alnuttsakk aside here, I would be thankful for any advice on how to get a hold of bronkaid etc in Michigan. Is it legal there? Sold at truckstops/walmart?
from incomplete data

Knives

• Getbig III
Re: Best way to get ephedrine in Michigan?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 05:12:59 PM »
did you go to your local pharmacy and look for bronkaid?  most have it here in ny

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 05:13:45 PM »
did you go to your local pharmacy and look for bronkaid?  most have it here in ny

Don't know man, I'm not in the states yet.
from incomplete data

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 05:14:58 PM »
go to a CVS or Walgreens. You need an id/license and have to sign for it. There is a cap on how much you can buy though

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 05:16:24 PM »
Drive down 8 mile in Detroit. Drive a convertible with your shrit off, wear a pillow cover with holes for the eyes. Scream - "I want ephedrine." Trust me bro!
U

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 05:16:39 PM »
go to a CVS or Walgreens. You need an id/license and have to sign for it. There is a cap on how much you can buy though

Ok, so pretty much anyone can buy it without any trouble/questions? What's the cap?
from incomplete data

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 05:17:03 PM »
bronkaid at the local pharmacy = 25mg ephedrine per pill.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 05:18:27 PM »
Ok, so pretty much anyone can buy it without any trouble/questions? What's the cap?
Only on 8 mile though.
U

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 05:21:16 PM »
With all that said, the daily limit of pseudoephedrine that may be purchased is 3.6g. This means that you cannot buy more than 15 of the aforementioned tablets in one day. Note that they are typically sold in packs of 5, 10, and 15. Exceptions are not made for the fact that you may be going on a vacation, or that it is difficult for you to get to the store, so don't give the clerk a hard time. In the case of a large chain drugstore, their computer will simply lock out the sale. In the case of a small independent drugstore, the shopkeeper is theoretically obligated to make a "good faith" effort to check the logbook to ensure that you are not over your daily limit. Obviously this has its shortcomings.

In addition to a daily limit, there is also a 30-day limit on what you can buy. You cannot buy products containing more than 9g of pseudoephedrine in any 30-day period. This actually works out to 37 tablets, but since they aren't commercially available in smaller quantities than 5, it means that you can't buy more than a 35-day supply within 30 days. Again, this can be burdensome if you are going away on vacation to a place where it will not be available, or if you live in a remote area

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2009, 05:24:41 PM »
With all that said, the daily limit of pseudoephedrine that may be purchased is 3.6g. This means that you cannot buy more than 15 of the aforementioned tablets in one day. Note that they are typically sold in packs of 5, 10, and 15. Exceptions are not made for the fact that you may be going on a vacation, or that it is difficult for you to get to the store, so don't give the clerk a hard time. In the case of a large chain drugstore, their computer will simply lock out the sale. In the case of a small independent drugstore, the shopkeeper is theoretically obligated to make a "good faith" effort to check the logbook to ensure that you are not over your daily limit. Obviously this has its shortcomings.

In addition to a daily limit, there is also a 30-day limit on what you can buy. You cannot buy products containing more than 9g of pseudoephedrine in any 30-day period. This actually works out to 37 tablets, but since they aren't commercially available in smaller quantities than 5, it means that you can't buy more than a 35-day supply within 30 days. Again, this can be burdensome if you are going away on vacation to a place where it will not be available, or if you live in a remote area

Awesome man, that pretty much answers my question. Thanks a bunch!
from incomplete data

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2009, 05:27:59 PM »
Go to their website, I think it is bayer.com and click on the Bronkaid section.  You can enter your zip code and it will tell you the closest place to buy it.  I live in Oregon and apparently it isn't sold here, but I just have to take a 15min drive to Washington to buy it.   ;D

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2009, 05:46:45 PM »
anyone recall the good ole days of Dymetradine?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2009, 01:05:27 AM »
Just about every other gas station has it behind the counter buddy.  Also you can still get it at some pharmacies and sites like supplementdirect.com .  Good luck friend.