Author Topic: How many of you would hit this?  (Read 28715 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Re: How many of you would hit this?
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2009, 07:38:53 PM »
you apparently don't fear being bottomed either

Lol....I dont know if I would go quite that far...but yes it seems like I have thrown myself to the lions.  8)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2009, 07:39:27 PM »
Destined to be quoted over and over, much like Tbombz's "it feels like a great deep-tissue massage, except it's in your ass" post:

Say what you will...this is one of the hottest "men" around. Of course the Getbig contingent...prefers shredded glutes, and copious amounts of Pro-Tan.

Yeah Id hit it...I would cry rivers of tears the next day...and take 13 showers while questioning my sexuality....but yeah id hit it.

You won't recover.

Ron: "I am lazy."

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2009, 07:40:10 PM »
Lol....I dont know if I would go quite that far...but yes it seems like I have thrown myself to the lions.  8)

T.I.P
No doubt about it...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2009, 07:40:15 PM »
Thats fine....I can join the ranks of Wiggs, Mars, and a few others...lol. I do not fear getbig.

M!
I heard you want to be the "topskin" in a VinceG and Queen Vissy sandwich. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2009, 07:41:10 PM »

I'd hit it too bro, no hesitation. Don't care what about what's underneath the hood, just like the curves and make of the car  ;)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2009, 07:41:36 PM »
from incomplete data

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2009, 07:41:52 PM »
I'd hit it too bro, no hesitation. Don't care what about what's underneath the hood, just like the curves and make of the car  ;)

The homos are out in force tonight.......
No doubt about it...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2009, 07:42:19 PM »
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2009, 07:43:04 PM »
Ahh it seems that my self-depreciating sense of humor has immolated me. There goes my Getbig carrer.

Of course.... what is the bigger joke? When one can admit that someone, (who makes there living trying to be as feminine as possible) is sexually appealing. Or the 32432432 closet cases that swear up and down that they are straight as an arrow, while secretly viewing themselves some sticky studs?

M!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2009, 07:43:15 PM »
I think one member here had a shot with some "gorgeous trannies".

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2009, 07:43:56 PM »
Ahh it seems that my self-depreciating sense of humor has immolated me. There goes my Getbig carrer.

Of course.... what is the bigger joke? When one can admit that someone, (who makes there living trying to be as feminine as possible) is sexually appealing. Or the 32432432 closet cases that swear up and down that they are straight as an arrow, while secretly viewing themselves some sticky studs?

M!

Tranny banger meltdown.....
No doubt about it...

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2009, 07:44:22 PM »

fags

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2009, 07:45:14 PM »
Tranny banger meltdown

Lmao....fair enough. I have a point though.

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2009, 07:45:20 PM »
The homos are out in force tonight.......

How so? Because at first glance I'd say "Yeah...I'd throw it in her backside"...before the fact I'd even know that it was a man? Forgive me for intruding on your raging masculinity in a world built on texts, avatars, and smiling icons.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2009, 07:46:06 PM »
How so? Because at first glance I'd say "Yeah...I'd throw it in her backside"...before the fact I'd even know that it was a man? Forgive me for intruding on your raging masculinity in a world built on texts, avatars, and smiling icons.

You wish to have sexual relations with a man with fake tits.............need i say more.
No doubt about it...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2009, 07:46:55 PM »
Lmao....fair enough. I have a point though.
Outed lovers.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2009, 07:48:20 PM »

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2009, 07:50:31 PM »

To clarify most trannys are not the least bit attractive. There are a few that pull it off well. Would I go as far as to actully have sex with one...highly unlikely. This is probably the last I will speak on the matter....lol. By all means commence with your bashing.  :)

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2009, 07:50:31 PM »
You wish to have sexual relations with a man with fake tits.............need i say more.

Again, perception. Does my attraction change when I know the fact? No. I'm still physically attracted to that structure (albeit the addition of one appendage) but perhaps I'm too open-minded about the issue compared to others. You say, "homo" etc....which wreaks of backwoods ignorance without justification, which may just be consider far too closed-minded.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2009, 07:52:36 PM »
To clarify most trannys are not the least bit attractive. There are a few that pull it off well. Would I go as far as to actully have sex with one...highly unlikely. This is probably the last I will speak on the matter....lol. By all means commence with your bashing.  :)

Epic backpedaling.  ::)

Say what you will...this is one of the hottest "men" around. Of course the Getbig contingent...prefers shredded glutes, and copious amounts of Pro-Tan.

Yeah Id hit it...I would cry rivers of tears the next day...and take 13 showers while questioning my sexuality....but yeah id hit it.

Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2009, 07:53:32 PM »
You say, "homo" etc....which wreaks of backwoods ignorance without justification, which may just be consider far too closed-minded.
Putting tits on a dude doesn't make it a woman......"homo" is completely justified by your desire to fuck a man.

Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2009, 07:54:32 PM »

I'd hit that. And yeah, it's a guy.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2009, 07:54:52 PM »
Epic backpedaling

Really? If Danielle Foxx came into my house right now and offered, then yes. That will never happen, so your grasping at straws with that logic.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2009, 07:56:09 PM »
Really? If Danielle Foxx came into my house right now and offered, then yes. That will never happen, so your grasping at straws with that logic.

ie..if a dude comes to your house and offers you'd take it   in fact, you'd travel

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2009, 07:59:09 PM »
Putting tits on a dude doesn't make it a woman......"homo" is completely justified by your desire to fuck a man.

Outed.

Fuck a man...that looks like a woman? Again, I'll give you the fact that YES...it is a man (I'm sure someone will enjoy bolding that statement..predictable fucks) but the outward appearance of a man places it in kind of a "neutral" area. Am I attracted to men? No, not at all. Am I attracted to feminity/female appearance? Obviously.