Author Topic: How many of you would hit this?  (Read 28690 times)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Re: How many of you would hit this?
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2009, 07:59:24 PM »
"Danielle Foxx" is a man with breast implants.   this is homosexuality , no ifs or butts (  :P  )

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2009, 07:59:59 PM »
Fuck a man...that looks like a woman? Again, I'll give you the fact that YES...it is a man (I'm sure someone will enjoy bolding that statement..predictable fucks) but the outward appearance of a man places it in kind of a "neutral" area. Am I attracted to men? No, not at all. Am I attracted to feminity/female appearance? Obviously.
Still has a dick, fag.

Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2009, 08:01:26 PM »
Finally, the post I was waiting for.

If mass won't pound it, I'll pass.

why wouldnt you pound her?    your wife hasnt put out for a long while because of you neglecting her ;)

Jizzacked

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2009, 08:02:36 PM »
this tranny trickery is so 1999  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2009, 08:05:05 PM »
Sign me up boys! I'll play with that person.

I'll handle the ramifications.... outed!
a

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2009, 08:05:51 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2009, 08:06:18 PM »
why wouldnt you pound her?    your wife hasnt put out for a long while because of you neglecting her ;)
We had sex last night and this morning.........you should quit acting like you are "in the know", you're embarrassing yourself.

Sign me up boys! I'll play with that person.

I'll handle the ramifications.... outed!
Speaking of embarrassing yourself.........outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2009, 08:07:15 PM »

Leave it to tommy to be honest....unlike most of you clowns...

M!

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2009, 08:10:30 PM »
Still has a dick, fag.

Outed.

"Outed"...in an internet forum....amongst the all-mighty peanut gallery of GetBig of which whom live vicariously through their usernames and avatars because they have exceeded their "normal" lives and must proceed to gain recognition amongst those said peers.

My life is over...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2009, 08:12:12 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2009, 08:13:04 PM »
topskin and heretostay13 , would you also suck his dick, rim his ass?
seeing as you admit you'd screw a dude with implants, how far wud u go? not being hostile, interested in where this leads as we all agree that it IS a dude

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2009, 08:15:54 PM »
seeing as you admit you'd screw a dude with implants, how far wud u go? not being hostile, interested in where this leads as we all agree that it IS a dude

I was waiting for this questions. No, I wouldn't do those things....as far as the understanding of myself goes. I've never been in said situation, so I really don't know to be honest. How many of us have agreed to do things with a woman in the heat of the moment? I've had a couple of freaks in my day, as many of us probably have. But if that moment were now? No. As I said. I'm attracted to the femininity of the individual. The penis is obviously a masculine quality...but could be covered up ;)

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2009, 08:16:55 PM »
Probably AIDS.

I expected something along these lines, but still made me laugh.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2009, 08:17:36 PM »

Ok...I will bite and give you an honest answer. I wouldnt bottom for a Tranny. It can suck me, or be fucked by me and thats it. To be honest I dont think I would even feel the least bit "gay" about it. Also this would be so rare, (as there are such a small precentage of "passable" transexuals in my opinion, and its not like I am communicating with them.

This all started with a fairly tounge in cheek attempt at humor on my part, (albeit one that failed horribly), and while i would not rule out with all possibility having sex with a transexual/transgendered person, there is such a small percentage of eligible candidates, that it really isnt something that I would spend time thinking about.

M!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2009, 08:18:36 PM »
WTF!!??

How many gays are on this fucking site? Between guys lusting after trannines and 90s bodybuilders it seems straights are in a minority here.

What the hell happened to GetBig?

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2009, 08:19:11 PM »
Ok...I will bite and give you an honest answer. I wouldnt bottom for a Tranny. It can suck me, or be fucked by me and thats it. To be honest I dont think I would even feel the least bit "gay" about it. Also this would be so rare, (as there are such a small precentage of "passable" transexuals in my opinion, and its not like I am communicating with them.

This all started with a fairly tounge in cheek attempt at humor on my part, (albeit one that failed horribly), and while i would not rule out with all possibility having sex with a transexual/transgendered person, there is such a small percentage of eligible candidates, that it really isnt something that I would spend time thinking about.

M!

ditto

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2009, 08:19:36 PM »
WTF!!??

How many gays are on this fucking site? Between guys lusting after trannines and 90s bodybuilders it seems straights are in a minority here.

What the hell happened to GetBig?

http://www.purplecitydreamgirls.com/2009/02/amazing-amie-in-smooth-magazine.html

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2009, 08:24:11 PM »
I think many of you make a juvenile mistake in thinking that just because one might be find an image of a transsexual sexually provocative, or even if they would go as far as to have sex with one, that it somehow makes them "gay."

You betray your ignorance of human sexuality with this line of thinking....sexuality doesn't work in a static fashion, but rather in a continuum. It is both fashioned by genetics and environment. We are born with certain tastes, likes, dislikes, etc, but that of course can be fashioned and altered by our experiences, and environments. Our sexual tastes, also evolve over time. Anyone that is honest with themselves can see this.

No one is capable of being 100% gay or straight....we are all bisexual on some level biologically speaking.

Now before you all start flaming me, this doesn't mean that the average male wants to have sex with another man. I would venture a guess that most males are probably something of a 80/20 split in that fashion. I could go on in much more detail about this, but there really isn't much point as this is getbig...and you would all just flame me anyway...lol

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2009, 08:28:31 PM »
I think many of you make a juvenile mistake in thinking that just because one might be find an image of a transsexual sexually provocative, or even if they would go as far as to have sex with one, that it somehow makes them "gay."

You betray your ignorance of human sexuality with this line of thinking....sexuality doesn't work in a static fashion, but rather in a continuum. It is both fashioned by genetics and environment. We are born with certain tastes, likes, dislikes, etc, but that of course can be fashioned and altered by our experiences, and environments. Our sexual tastes, also evolve over time. Anyone that is honest with themselves can see this.

No one is capable of being 100% gay or straight....we are all bisexual on some level biologically speaking.

Now before you all start flaming me, this doesn't mean that the average male wants to have sex with another man. I would venture a guess that most males are probably something of a 80/20 split in that fashion. I could go on in much more detail about this, but there really isn't much point as this is getbig...and you would all just flame me anyway...lol

Sex between people of the same gender is gay. You would have sex with another man, therefore gay. Not a big deal and you're obviously in the majority on GetBig.

Pouring syrup on shit don't make it a pancake, TS. That's a dude.

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2009, 08:30:18 PM »
Sex between people of the same gender is gay. You would have sex with another man, therefore gay. Not a big deal and you're obviously in the majority on GetBig.

So everything is simple black and white? No middle ground whatsoever? That would be some sweet tasting shit though.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2009, 08:31:03 PM »

You're reply is both eloquent and thought provoking....  ::)

Call me gay...fine. I have no problem with who I am or my sexuality, but you might want to try a more philosophically sound approach to demonstrating that "fact" to me.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2009, 08:31:47 PM »

so you maybe would suck his cock and rim his ass?  i mean, if danielle foxx says you don't get no booty unless you chow down.... you'd consider it seeing as "we're all bisex"?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »
So let me pose a question to you...

Which is gayer, or rather, which would indicate a higher degree of possible homosexuality in a person. Male A: That wants to have sex with ripped female bodybuilders, or the butchest lesbian he could find, or Male B: that wants to have sex with the most feminine transsexual he knew?

Also if you knew anything about Gay culture...you would know that Gay men, (for the most part) abhor transsexuals. They are attracted to Masculinity. Most of the people that are into transexxuals are otherwise straight men with either a fetish, or rather open minds.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2009, 08:37:04 PM »
so you maybe would suck his cock and rim his ass?  i mean, if Danielle foxx says you don't get no booty unless you chow down.... you'd consider it seeing as "we're all bisex"?

Um...no. You are extrapolating something from my statement that isn't there. I could not bottom for a transsexual, because frankly I don't take them seriously enough to do so. Not that my sexuality should interest anyone on get big....but I can play the role of a switch, but only for a female, that I really care about, or respect. Since I would never date a transsexual, this would be a non-issue.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2009, 08:38:44 PM »
You're reply is both eloquent and thought provoking....  ::)

Call me gay...fine. I have no problem with who I am or my sexuality, but you might want to try a more philosophically sound approach to demonstrating that "fact" to me.

You would have sex with a man. How much philosophical soundness do we need here?

Never said you should have a problem with sexuality or otherwise. Someone who really didn't have a problem would be more open/honest about their sexuality and stop pretending that a well made-up tranny is the only way they'd pound a dude's ass or take a blowjob.

A dude is a dude. Fake tits, makeup and a dress don't change a thing.