Author Topic: How many of you would hit this?  (Read 28469 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: How many of you would hit this?
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2009, 08:33:45 AM »
Really..? That's it? Nice attempt at the play on words though.

We're just here to screw around.  What do you expect?

Shag whoever you want to.  Who cares.  The few trannies I have seen irl looked absurd tho.  Maybe there are others that don't stand out so bad.

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2009, 08:40:30 AM »
We're just here to screw around.  What do you expect?

Shag whoever you want to.  Who cares.  The few trannies I have seen irl looked absurd tho.  Maybe there are others that don't stand out so bad.

This is the one that changed my perspective about the whole issue. Granted, yes there are (actually the main majority) plenty of transgenders (male to female) whose only ounce of femininity comes from long hair and press-on nails...it's not a pretty site. It's the ones like this though (the rare few) that I'd have no hesitation about. Again though, as stated by Topskin, the rarity of these few makes the chances of such an occurrence even remote. I'm comfortable enough with myself by saying that I would, fully knowing that it most likely will never happen.

There are plenty of other examples, but figured I'd just go with the best. And yes, the penis
is still present apparently, but no qualms about it from me.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2009, 09:30:16 AM »
This is the one that changed my perspective about the whole issue. Granted, yes there are (actually the main majority) plenty of transgenders (male to female) whose only ounce of femininity comes from long hair and press-on nails...it's not a pretty site. It's the ones like this though (the rare few) that I'd have no hesitation about. Again though, as stated by Topskin, the rarity of these few makes the chances of such an occurrence even remote. I'm comfortable enough with myself by saying that I would, fully knowing that it most likely will never happen.

There are plenty of other examples, but figured I'd just go with the best. And yes, the penis

So you're openly gay. What's the big deal?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2009, 09:36:40 AM »

Outed, again, queerbait.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2009, 09:44:07 AM »

You've just admited you'd sleep with a man, and you'd have "no qualms" about the penis, either.

Congratulations, you're officially gay.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2009, 09:54:15 AM »
Congratulations to all of you who haven't read the previous 5 pages of posts. I've already tackled the issue of the penis (I'm putting this in here to see which one of you troglodytes decides to bold it, and say something along the lines of "I bet you have"). I refuse to believe that at first glance that the pictures I posted (without previous knowledge of that individual's actual sex) would you all honestly think that it's a man, and would proceed to say something cliche as "I'd glaze her donuts".

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2009, 10:00:09 AM »
Congratulations to all of you who haven't read the previous 5 pages of posts. I've already tackled the issue of the penis (I'm putting this in here to see which one of you troglodytes decides to bold it, and say something along the lines of "I bet you have"). I refuse to believe that at first glance that the pictures I posted (without previous knowledge of that individual's actual sex) would you all honestly think that it's a man, and would proceed to say something cliche as "I'd glaze her donuts".

I bet you have!

Seriously,  just for a minute let's give you the benefit of the doubt and assume there's actually a tranny out there that passes so perfectly you can't tell.   Okay, so you get it home, start taking off the clothes, and discover the penis. What do you do?  Well, a heterosexual kicks throws the guy out of his place, and probably beats the shit out of him.  You, on the other hand, proceed to sleep with the guy, penis and all.   ::)

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: May 31, 2009, 10:05:00 AM »

I bet you have!

Seriously,  just for a minute let's give you the benefit of the doubt and assume there's actually a tranny out there that passes so perfectly you can't tell.   Okay, so you get it home, start taking off the clothes, and discover the penis. What do you do?  Well, a heterosexual kicks throws the guy out of his place, and probably beats the shit out of him.  You, on the other hand, proceed to sleep with the guy, penis and all.   ::)

Haha, still got a kick out of it. Well, when you put it like that...doesn't really change my perspective at all. But hey, can't expect everyone to see my view on this topic.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 31, 2009, 10:09:17 AM »
Haha, still got a kick out of it. Well, when you put it like that...doesn't really change my perspective at all. But hey, can't expect everyone to see my view on this topic.
Outed, heretopuffpenis13.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 31, 2009, 10:10:42 AM »

I bet you have!

Well Goat,

That about sums it up.

The whole "I'm not gay but would deal with a penis if the guy was pretty enough" phenomenon is pretty prevalent on G&S. I'm not bashing gays but there's just too much of it here.

We need to revitalize the X & Y boards, minus the gimmicks.

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: May 31, 2009, 10:11:32 AM »
Outed, heretopuffpenis13.

Again, this aspect was covered...if you actually read anything. Do you ever contribute anything on here that's of value...or do you simply hope to be first with some condemning comment or at least jump on the dogpile?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 31, 2009, 10:12:32 AM »
Well Goat,

That about sums it up.

The whole "I'm not gay but would deal with a penis if the guy was pretty enough" phenomenon is pretty prevalent on G&S. I'm not bashing gays but there's just too much of it here.

We need to revitalize the X & Y boards, minus the gimmicks.
The Y was doing real well for awhile, then they got tired of deleting the same guys gimmicks over and over.. ::)

I've got an Ashton ESG set aside for this afternoon doc, am I in for a treat or what?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2009, 10:19:28 AM »
The Y was doing real well for awhile, then they got tired of deleting the same guys gimmicks over and over.. ::)

I've got an Ashton ESG set aside for this afternoon doc, am I in for a treat or what?

Nice smoke!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #138 on: May 31, 2009, 10:21:22 AM »
it would give me a creep even being in one room with these sick creatures

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 31, 2009, 10:23:56 AM »
it would give me a creep even being in one room with these sick creatures

What, you're saying you wouldn't have sex with them, penis and all, like heretostay13 would?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #140 on: May 31, 2009, 10:25:51 AM »

What, you're saying you wouldn't have sex with them, penis and all, like heretostay13 would?

even if i enjoy watchingthe mr.O contest i have to say i'm as straight as a man can be

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: May 31, 2009, 10:32:27 AM »

Glad to see we're on the same page for once.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 31, 2009, 10:34:38 AM »

even if i enjoy watchingthe mr.O contest i have to say i'm as straight as a man can be

Outed!  ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #143 on: May 31, 2009, 10:36:49 AM »

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #144 on: May 31, 2009, 10:40:58 AM »

Do you enjoy watching it "by yourself"?  Do you feel "funny" when you tell your so called "straight" friends you are watching "The O"?  Do you sit around with a bunch of your so called "straight" friends watching it?  Do you go to many BB shows?  Do you go "by yourself" for fear of being considered "weird" by your so called "straight" friends? ???

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #145 on: May 31, 2009, 11:01:54 AM »
Do you enjoy watching it "by yourself"?  Do you feel "funny" when you tell your so called "straight" friends you are watching "The O"?  Do you sit around with a bunch of your so called "straight" friends watching it?  Do you go to many BB shows?  Do you go "by yourself" for fear of being considered "weird" by your so called "straight" friends? ???

i enjoy watching it alone and discussing it afterwards on getbig.com
no homo

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #146 on: May 31, 2009, 11:05:02 AM »
i enjoy watching it alone and discussing it afterwards on getbig.com
no homo

hhmmm...

As much as I am "into" bodybuilding and take care of MY body, I still have a "weird" feeling picking up a muscle mag or going to a show...haven't been to a show in over 5 years...and actually don't miss it either..  :-\

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #147 on: May 31, 2009, 11:08:37 AM »
hhmmm...

As much as I am "into" bodybuilding and take care of MY body, I still have a "weird" feeling picking up a muscle mag or going to a show...haven't been to a show in over 5 years...and actually don't miss it either..  :-\

i don't go to shows i just watch the o and get my infos on the other shows per internet
it's not like i'm a schmoe or something
i think everyone who works out has the right to watch without being called homo

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #148 on: May 31, 2009, 11:26:53 AM »
I have seen quite a few, and some trannies and male to female transexuals are really difficult to spot.

I can't imagine wanting to change my sex, but obviously some people do.

It is possible to have a female brain in a male body and vice versa, as there are differences that are related to the hormones the foetus is exposed to in utero.

Tatyana bringing the biology.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 31, 2009, 11:50:30 AM »
*bump* for trannys!