Author Topic: Does body language reveal US-Israeli tensions?  (Read 3141 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Does body language reveal US-Israeli tensions?
« on: May 30, 2009, 08:49:24 PM »
Does body language reveal US-Israeli tensions? 29 May 09

Have the recent meetings between Barack Obama, the US president and Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president and Benyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister revealed more than was first thought?...
!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: Does body language reveal US-Israeli tensions?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 10:53:08 PM »
see how easy it is to own TA?  He pretty much is into self ownage and you don't have to do anything but watch the guy talk and laugh.  The only problem is that he's so stupid in some of the ignorant shit he says, that he clearly is a blight on the forum.  Maybe we literally need a childboard for political where we can send TA where he can be special and not disrupt the adults.

I concur!  ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 11:11:03 PM »
LOL

there is no tension.

;)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 12:07:30 AM »
Stop all funding to Isreal and then you'll see some real tension.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 12:17:53 AM »
Stop all funding to Isreal and then you'll see some real tension.

And give it to Hamas?  ::)

Do you think you will be able to live without Israel?

I'll give you a hypothetical situation, Israel and the US completely cut ties, all big US corporations close their R&D centers in Israel...2 years later by Moore's law the US will be using technology from an older generation.

It's not a matter of chance that Intel got one of it's biggest R&D centers in tiny little Israel, a nation with less population than a large city have 2 Intel FABS and 3 R&D centers, look up Intel Haifa center...it goes toe to toe with their HQ in San Jose.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 01:08:47 AM »
And give it to Hamas?  ::)

Do you think you will be able to live without Israel?

I'll give you a hypothetical situation, Israel and the US completely cut ties, all big US corporations close their R&D centers in Israel...2 years later by Moore's law the US will be using technology from an older generation.

It's not a matter of chance that Intel got one of it's biggest R&D centers in tiny little Israel, a nation with less population than a large city have 2 Intel FABS and 3 R&D centers, look up Intel Haifa center...it goes toe to toe with their HQ in San Jose.

Most of those people at Intel are now unemployed

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 01:17:36 AM »
Most of those people at Intel are now unemployed

You got that false info from.....?

IIRC Intel Israel didn't layoff any serious number of employees and they most certainly won't fire their R&D team, those people are priceless, someone from R&D that goes to AMD,Tower,TI,IBM or any other chip manufacturer can make them lose billions.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 01:32:58 AM »
You got that false info from.....?

IIRC Intel Israel didn't layoff any serious number of employees and they most certainly won't fire their R&D team, those people are priceless, someone from R&D that goes to AMD,Tower,TI,IBM or any other chip manufacturer can make them lose billions.

One of my mates got laid off he's now a teacher along with a bunch of his buddies, high tech suffered here badly at the beginning of the year, it not exactly some big secret

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 01:39:25 AM »
One of my mates got laid off he's now a teacher along with a bunch of his buddies, high tech suffered here badly at the beginning of the year, it not exactly some big secret

High tech did but the big R&D based companies didn't layoff too much people, look it up and check.
Besides, your point is not relevent, a perturbation to the steady state doesn't affect what I stated.

Cutting all ties to Israel will hurt the US in many ways, do you know how much technology,weapons and medicine Israeli-US cooperatives exist? Add that to Israel being a Democracy and being at a strategic location and for the grand finally, Israel is a human shield, terrorist would always prefer to hit Israel first before they hit the US , there is no interst for the US to cut ties with Israel, both sides will lose allot.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 02:07:35 AM »
This could all be slight of hand.  Remember the Bush admin made a show of sympathy for Palestinians when they needed as much Arab and Muslim support as they could get, then when the ball was rolling and nothing could be stopped they quickly ditched that talk.  This could just be the same thing.

I don't think this stance will make it a year.  It'll be all love for Israel in short order lol.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2009, 02:11:24 AM »
Both the US and Israel would be crazy to cut off ties, i think that goes without saying.

I dont personally agree with the human shield argument. First of all no one in Israel likes being americas bitch, that spans from the far left to the far right, if you speak some hebrew (i dont know if you do or not) then you probably know that. Israel doesnt exist to keep america safe, it exists to keep Jews safe. The 'flack jacket' argument only exists in Israel with regards to some of the more hardline settlements who believe their presence diverts violence away from Israels major population centres. You may be right with regards to Iran and hezbollah, to be honest its hard to know what those two are cooking up, im sure theyd prefer to hit the USA than Israel.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2009, 02:14:50 AM »
First of all no one in Israel likes being americas bitch,
I know, they like it the other way around! and many of us see it that way and don't like it one bit.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2009, 02:44:29 AM »
I know, they like it the other way around! and many of us see it that way and don't like it one bit.

How many times do I need to explain simple economics to you?

1.Most of the money Israel is given is in the form of loans that Israel never failed to pay.

2.The lower prices on equipment that Israel acts as another way to enlarge the military budget without it going through the regular channels, do you really think that the American weapon industry can rely only on the purchases of the American military? Selling to allies is a huge income and keeps the industry alive, even if at times it's at a lower price than the "regular" price.

3.I'm not sure but from time to time the US forfeit one of the loans it gives Israel but those sums of money are negligible, you're talking about a few Billions here and there, Israel is only 7million people , their needs are similar to that of a large city, but the trade/technological/weapons/strategic benefits far out weighs those few Billions. Did you miss all the Trillions that flew around during the bailouts? A Billions Dollar was for pussies....those sums are nothing in the scale of the US government.

Got it? Oh forget about it, we know that you support the rocket fire over civilian population....fucking pitiful.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 02:45:10 AM »
I don't give a shit about Israel or the Middleeast in general. I say (said it before) let them kill each other until they get tired of it.
I hate the State.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2009, 03:43:58 AM »
I don't give a shit about Israel or the Middleeast in general. I say (said it before) let them kill each other until they get tired of it.

Go back to doing your useless degree, your intelligent opinions fit that BS degree of yours perfectly.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2009, 03:46:09 AM »
Go back to doing your useless degree, your intelligent opinions fit that BS degree of yours perfectly.

Where are you from?
I hate the State.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2009, 03:50:17 AM »
Where are you from?

"I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover."

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2009, 03:53:00 AM »
"I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover."

I see. Haven't been there, would like to though...
I hate the State.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 03:54:39 AM »
I see. Haven't been there, would like to though...

A lot of Men at Work in that area

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 04:01:37 AM »

;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2009, 04:05:45 AM »

Seems nice, lots of venomous animals though. Sydney and Melbourne seem cool.
I hate the State.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 04:42:30 AM »
Seems nice, lots of venomous animals though. Sydney and Melbourne seem cool.

LOL that went way over your heard...google what I wrote...then youtube what you find...lastly, enjoy :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2009, 05:42:30 AM »
How many times do I need to explain simple economics to you?

1.Most of the money Israel is given is in the form of loans that Israel never failed to pay.

2.The lower prices on equipment that Israel acts as another way to enlarge the military budget without it going through the regular channels, do you really think that the American weapon industry can rely only on the purchases of the American military? Selling to allies is a huge income and keeps the industry alive, even if at times it's at a lower price than the "regular" price.

3.I'm not sure but from time to time the US forfeit one of the loans it gives Israel but those sums of money are negligible, you're talking about a few Billions here and there, Israel is only 7million people , their needs are similar to that of a large city, but the trade/technological/weapons/strategic benefits far out weighs those few Billions. Did you miss all the Trillions that flew around during the bailouts? A Billions Dollar was for pussies....those sums are nothing in the scale of the US government.

Got it? Oh forget about it, we know that you support the rocket fire over civilian population....fucking pitiful.
actually I don't believe a word of what you just said.  I don't know how many times I have to say that ;)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2009, 02:45:45 PM »
actually I don't believe a word of what you just said.  I don't know how many times I have to say that ;)

Your racism is the final nail in the coffin which is your ignorance  :-\