Author Topic: How did/does Bob Chic get ALL his Bodybuilding drugs prescribed legally?  (Read 19369 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Chick believes that Pro Bodybuilding has 'only' two problems.

-Health Insurance (lack of).
-Not enough prize money (for so-called Athletes).

LOL.

Yes Chick, you need to start reading the papers.  You obviously spend way too much time on Getbig!

Surely, a professional of your standing has better and more productive ways to use all that valuable time?  Hmmmmmmmmm.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Chick believes that Pro Bodybuilding has 'only' two problems.

-Health Insurance (lack of).
-Not enough prize money (for so-called Athletes).

LOL.

Yes Chick, you need to start reading the papers.  You obviously spend way too much time on Getbig!

Surely, a professional of your standing has better and more productive ways to use all that valuable time?  Hmmmmmmmmm.

Bob is the IFBB's unofficial "PR guy".  Part of his job is to patrol the boards looking to cover up the truth present the IFBB's side of things.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Goatboy, we don't see eye to eye on lots of issues but your analysis of Bob Chick is spot on. From the barrage he has been taking lately he must be getting rapped over the knuckles from Bodybuilding Com, sponsors and Jim Manion. Did I leave anyone out?

There was a self-confessed deputy sheriff going to his doctors to get help for his body image problem. His problem was so acute that the sympathetic doctors prescribed heaps of dangerous substances to help this hapless soul. Sure, Bob, we feel for you. Give that trophy to Rusty Jeffers and wipe the slate clean and start again.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Great post Karu.  Not sure if the burden of illegal activity falls on chick or his doc in this case.  Kind of like how Benoit's doctor got in trouble.

it would fall on both.

tom joad

• Getbig V
it would fall on both.

are you saying that both Bob and his doctor are criminals?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
are you saying that both Bob and his doctor are criminals?

fraud and violation of the code of ethics.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
there is no fraud going on...

everyone who is 40 has low tests levels, which then make them tired... so a doc rightfully scribes exogenous test.  simple.
you are gay.

tom joad

• Getbig V

everyone who is 40 has low tests levels, which then make them tired... so a doc rightfully scribes exogenous test.  simple.

so Chick competed clean in his 20s and 30s?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V

It's like saying if my doctor presribes me tons of pain pills because I ask for them, and then I get addicted to them, it is fraud because it wasn't the right reason he prescribed them to me. Same situation with a doctor telling a patient he/she has cancer and that person has to pay thousands of dollars for treatments, but there were no cancer, that's fraud too. Just because some people have pain or some people have cancer (or as you said, some men have low tests) doesn't justify it.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
some of you need a prescription for cock addiction.
Deep Tissue Massage

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
some of you need a prescription for cock addiction.

the irony of that post and your avatar

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Guys Give it a break Chick has enough Problems at the moment.Lets all take a moment to thank him for all his Great work getting Milos and Priest back their IFBB Pro cards.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Guys Give it a break Chick has enough Problems at the moment.Lets all take a moment to thank him for all his Great work getting Milos and Priest back their IFBB Pro cards.

Not to mention his tireless work in keeping that shifty Ed Van Amsterdam out of the Olympia!  :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

200mg/wk, sure...

...not 1,200mg/wk, plus deca, dbol, GH, slin, clen, primo, avavar, Cytomel,   did I leave anything out?

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Chick looks clean.Some women competitors are in way better condition than the Old Guy.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
Women from Rochester, NY don't give blowjobs.

i disagree, theres tons of cocksuckers here.  With all the drunk girls here if you can't get your dick sucked in this town you have serious problems.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
i disagree, theres tons of cocksuckers here.  With all the drunk girls here if you can't get your dick sucked in this town you have serious problems.

I'm talking about the sexual act.

Not somebody's personal character.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
Bob and i don't agree very much, but he will tell you about the loose women in rochester.  Rochester has had one of the highest per capita std rate in the country.

made the top 2 for chlamydia and gonnorhea...i would say that is the result of slutty women.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Are you saying Bob could have an STD?????

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Bob and i don't agree very much, but he will tell you about the loose women in rochester.  Rochester has had one of the highest per capita std rate in the country.

made the top 2 for chlamydia and gonnorhea...i would say that is the result of slutty women.

This is what polychronopolous is all about... bringing people together despite past differences.

Perhaps the two of you can build off of this agreement and create a strong personal friendship.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Goatboy, we don't see eye to eye on lots of issues but your analysis of Bob Chick is spot on. From the barrage he has been taking lately he must be getting rapped over the knuckles from Bodybuilding Com, sponsors and Jim Manion. Did I leave anyone out?

There was a self-confessed deputy sheriff going to his doctors to get help for his body image problem. His problem was so acute that the sympathetic doctors prescribed heaps of dangerous substances to help this hapless soul. Sure, Bob, we feel for you. Give that trophy to Rusty Jeffers and wipe the slate clean and start again.

First of all, why would Bob Chicherillo give his trophy to someone who placed EIGHTH, not second or third, but EIGHTH?

What's to leave alone? This man accepted a role to represent all professional male bodybuilders in the IFBB. Seems to me what he personally believes, does, and has done is pertinent to this discussion. How did he get the drugs needed for bodybuilding legally and exactly what were those substances? Or is he going to remain silent and keep all that important information for insiders only? Surely he is a problem in professional bodybuilding. I could care less if the subculture does the same thing he is doing. He has argued on Getbig that it is up to the Pro League to enforce drug rules. I mean, how much clearer can it be that he endorses the use of anabolic steroids, testosterone and other drugs that bodybuilders use. If he were against these drugs he could have come out and said so. He is trying hard to sweep this issue under the carpet and prays it will go away so they can go back and do their sordid business as usual.

What makes "all that important information" important? Let me guess: You're looking for some "secret stack", thinking that it's the one thing separating you from your desired physique. I seriously doubt the enforcement of any IFBB policy is a major concern of yours.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
First of all, why would Bob Chicherillo give his trophy to someone who placed EIGHTH, not second or third, but EIGHTH?

Because the guy who placed 8th should have won.  The judges placed him that low so he wouldn't be compared to their boy Bob, who was the pre-determined winner of the show by the IFBB.

What makes "all that important information" important? Let me guess: You're looking for some "secret stack", thinking that it's the one thing separating you from your desired physique. I seriously doubt the enforcement of any IFBB policy is a major concern of yours.

Basile's pushing 70 years old.  I seriously doubt he's "looking for a secret stack".  Maybe back when he was IFBB Mr Canada 1970, but now he's just a crazy old coot who argues on the internet and drives around Sydney in a windowless white van.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Because the guy who placed 8th should have won.  The judges placed him that low so he wouldn't be compared to their boy Bob, who was the pre-determined winner of the show by the IFBB.

Basile's pushing 70 years old.  I seriously doubt he's "looking for a secret stack".  Maybe back when he was IFBB Mr Canada 1970, but now he's just a crazy old coot who argues on the internet and drives around Sydney in a windowless white van.

LOL

Army of One

• Getbig V

LOL

You cant seriously believe he deserved 8th place can you?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

LOL ,,,SECOND PARAGRAPH IS GOLD,,,,