Author Topic: SHIPPING  (Read 872 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
SHIPPING
« on: May 31, 2009, 05:34:02 PM »
whats the difference between unregister airmail , registered and courier other then price

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: SHIPPING
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »
registered requires a signature, unregistered doesnt.

no clue about courier.

io856

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 09:12:54 PM »
delivery times?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 09:17:23 PM »
registered requires a signature....which is good and bad. If your package gets seized by customs your supplier/source will know because it was never signed. But it's bad cause if the cops/D.E.A do a controlled delivery to set you up and you sign...you're fucked cause by signing you take ownership of it.

unregisted is safer legaly cause you never sign for the package. but its bad if you're package gets seized, cause the source has to take your word for it. You used to be able to send a seizure letter that you get in the mail as proof....but so many people scanned and emailed fake letters that sources don't resend for free anymore unless you do the registered mail as proof.

Now a courier severice is an independant shipping company that delivers it.....I dont know the details about the pros and cons.....except I heard never do this.

I personaly just do unregistered

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 11:58:42 PM »
registered you can get resends, unregistered is no resends usually.  Corier is like DHL or fedex, very fast and very expensive.

jt
TEAM Nasser

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 01:15:00 AM »
just go registered. its the only way to get a resend.

people say go unregistered for 'safety' - thats BS, if the cops wanna come get you they will.