Author Topic: The 31-Year-Old in Charge of Dismantling G.M. - More insanity from Obama  (Read 2069 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
My Masters is at a harder trade that law , I was referring to the 31 year old education.

I think that way because GM is a company with 250K employees with a world wide market , it's unbelievably complex.
I might be talented enough but I'm not experienced enough, don't under estimate experience.

How did you manage to acquire a Master's for a trade? Aside from internet millionaires, Master's are usually reserved for professions.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
He convinced the most powerful man on the planet (Obama) to place his faith in him to save the backbone of American manufacturing.

Whatever skill set he has/does not have, he sure must be a hell of a job interviewee!

QFT!
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I agree.  Some kid fresh out of school with little or no life experience should NOT be given this kind of responsibility.  Crazy.  

Is that what you said about all those snot nosed Regent grads,
...the very ones who made hiring & firing decisions based on facebook?  ???
w

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
The man sure does look like he knows his way around a water pipe.

Inexperienced & stoned. Fantastic. I can't wait to see GMs interpretation of the VW Beetle...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Is that what you said about all those snot nosed Regent grads,
...the very ones who made hiring & firing decisions based on facebook?  ???

That's fine, please show me where in this persons' background he ever produced, created, invented, improved, innovated, or has done anything related to accounting, autos, law, etc????

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
How did you manage to acquire a Master's for a trade? Aside from internet millionaires, Master's are usually reserved for professions.

Should I remind you again that English isn't my first language? I build the sentence in other languages in my brain and than translate so some times it doesn't get out perfectly.

If you want to know, Electrical Engineering.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The man sure does look like he knows his way around a water pipe.

Inexperienced & stoned. Fantastic. I can't wait to see GMs interpretation of the VW Beetle...

He looks a little light in the loafers too.