Author Topic: Finally shaved my head - undecided  (Read 31845 times)

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Finally shaved my head - undecided
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2009, 11:24:04 AM »
People in work and gym liked it. My sister Marcella went WTF did you do. Frances and Bronagh were undecided also

look at you jacking your traps up to make your neck look bigger ::) ::) ::) ::)

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2009, 11:39:11 AM »
People in work and gym liked it. My sister Marcella went WTF did you do. Frances and Bronagh were undecided also

You have made over 7000 posts, that's impressive, but then ruined everything with this photo!  ::)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2009, 01:20:04 PM »
Apologies SS, but it will gro back soon anyway.

Haha I never professed to be some pussy wrecking dude or some incredibly built or rich dude. Im honest on getbig. Was never a secret how I looked.

Cheers for feedback folks

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2009, 01:39:14 PM »
Apologies SS, but it will gro back soon anyway.

Haha I never professed to be some pussy wrecking dude or some incredibly built or rich dude. Im honest on getbig. Was never a secret how I looked.

Cheers for feedback folks
Don't take it so to heart, Goudy. Five years(?) ago, I also went down to the wood. Not a good look for me; wrong shaped head. I just wore my ball cap 'til it grew out a bit. For some guys it works; for some it doesn't. What are ya gonna do?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2009, 01:39:55 PM »
Exactly aint like I shaved my eyebrows lol

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »
your traps look thin and small     why are you shrugging to make them look bigger?   its obvious what youre doing    and you look like a tool for doing it  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2009, 02:07:25 PM »
your traps look thin and small     why are you shrugging to make them look bigger?   its obvious what youre doing    and you look like a tool for doing it  ::)
I think it's more that he's got his camera at (his right) arms length, hence the trap raise.

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2009, 02:15:08 PM »

Ursus aka Goudy decided to change his appearence in order to avoid the wrath of the great Hans Vogel.

Makes you wonder why he would take a picture when he is obviously sqeezing one out !

'Cause he's full of shit I tell ya !!!!

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2009, 02:44:28 PM »
I think it's more that he's got his camera at (his right) arms length, hence the trap raise.

i see what youre sayin    but i think it def looks like he is kind of hunched toward the front and shrugging his traps to make himself look bigger     john goudy cares a lot about what getbiggers think of him  he is always attention whoring with his godamn pics     this is case #454 of him doing that

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2009, 02:48:02 PM »
Goudy is a big dude, no need to shave actually.
Q

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2009, 02:49:36 PM »
i see what youre sayin    but i think it def looks like he is kind of hunched toward the front and shrugging his traps to make himself look bigger     john goudy cares a lot about what getbiggers think of him  he is always attention whoring with his godamn pics     this is case #454 of him doing that
LOL. Well, his ego is a healthy one, all right, but I've never got a pic whore vibe from him. Unlike, say, our Romanian sociopath, who is right off the charts, pic-wise.  

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2009, 02:51:18 PM »
What a ugly bastard

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2009, 03:01:52 PM »
What a ugly bastard

i think we have finally found someone uglier than cankles the carni CHAOS

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2009, 03:16:20 PM »

Notice how every picture is taken in a piss poor environment, the asylum to be more specific. You don't fool anybody here Ursus aka Goudy, pictures of bread and unknown liquid substances.

Please inform the people on the fact that you have Tourette syndrome Ursus aka Goudy. Yes people, Ursus aka Goudy has been living in an institution for quite a while now. Since his encounter with the great Hans Vogel he's lost control and his Tourettes has gotten the better of him.

Just imagine the shame his parents feel with every retarded twitch and uncontrolled mental spasm.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2009, 03:17:23 PM »
Goudy is a big dude, no need to shave actually.

I done it more cos hair was receeding rather than to look tough. Im still undecided though I ma sure in next few days ill decided what im gonna do.

Cheers for kind words though dude

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2009, 03:18:30 PM »
Notice how every picture is taken in a piss poor environment, the asylum to be more specific. You don't fool anybody here Ursus aka Goudy, pictures of bread and unknown liquid substances.

Please inform the people on the fact that you have Tourette syndrome Ursus aka Goudy. Yes people, Ursus aka Goudy has been living in an institution for quite a while now. Since his encounter with the great Hans Vogel he's lost control and his Tourettes has gotten the better of him.

Just imagine the shame his parents feel with every retarded twitch and uncontrolled mental spasm.

Nice how the date you registered is the day after Hans Vogels phoned my workplace and went beserk down the phone.

It could be a coincidence...Unlikely though as 7 of your 9 posts are directed at me and the 'incident' involving RYAN1/Hans

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2009, 04:34:27 PM »
I done it more cos hair was receeding rather than to look tough. Im still undecided though I ma sure in next few days ill decided what im gonna do.

Cheers for kind words though dude
Doesn't shaving the head display the receded part more? Seems like that you haven't receded very much and with the right haircut, it would be inpossible to notice it. If I shaved my head, then I would look way more receded than I do with hair.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2009, 04:43:10 PM »
Doesn't shaving the head display the receded part more? Seems like that you haven't receded very much and with the right haircut, it would be inpossible to notice it. If I shaved my head, then I would look way more receded than I do with hair.

Hmm, I guess. I think I will go back to old haircut and just go onto that look when its noticeably receeded that a normal haircut will look worse.

cheers dude

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2009, 05:21:21 PM »
john goudy 

why are you making dumb ass threads about hair cuts?     i mean   who really cares?     you look like three bags of smashed assholes anyway     sorry   just being honest