Author Topic: How come muslims have so few names?  (Read 1182 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
How come muslims have so few names?
« on: June 01, 2009, 06:25:16 PM »
Every single muslim you have ever heard of is named Muhammed, Akbar, or Hussain.

Why is that? Is there no origionality of imagination in Muslimistan?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: How come muslims have so few names?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 06:38:16 PM »
i know a couple muslims, asahn and amin

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 06:44:14 PM »
Every single muslim you have ever heard of is named Muhammed, Akbar, or Hussain.

American government feels those names are more FRIGHTENING!!! So everyone is RE-NAMED in america to Hussein, Akbar and Muhammed
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 06:45:05 PM »

They can't think individualistically so they only use names that appear in the Koran.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 06:55:23 PM »
They can't think individualistically so they only use names that appear in the Koran.

You mean they do the same thing so called Christians do by naming their children John, James, Benjamin, Mark, Luke, Matthew, Jesus, Jeremiah etc etc
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 06:56:21 PM »
Muslims are worthless and I'm proud to have sent a few to allah.....worthless.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 06:57:08 PM »
You mean they do the same thing so called Christians do by naming their children John, James, Benjamin, Mark, Luke, Matthew, Jesus, Jeremiah etc etc

I don't think I've ever met a white guy named Jesus. But thanks for naming 2x+ the amount of Muslim names just listed to try to prove your point.

Nice self-owning.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 07:02:57 PM »
I don't think I've ever met a white guy named Jesus. But thanks for naming 2x+ the amount of Muslim names just listed to try to prove your point.

Nice self-owning.

Well here is a white jesus for you to meet...hahaha
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 07:05:56 PM »

Well here is a white jesus for you to meet...hahaha

I'm an atheist. I think you said you hate us atheists worse than Christians, didn't you, Muslim scum?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 07:11:46 PM »
I'm an atheist. I think you said you hate us atheists worse than Christians, didn't you, Muslim scum?

That's your problem....? Now I understand you better... You worship Satan!!!
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 07:13:19 PM »
That's your problem....? Now I understand you better... You worship Satan!!!

If I don't believe in Heaven, then I have no reason to believe in Hell. They're kind of intertwined.

666!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 07:52:39 PM »

I think it has a lot to do with their practice of often naming sons after their fathers or grandfathers.
w

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 06:02:43 AM »
Muslims are worthless and I'm proud to have sent a few to allah.....worthless.

For a man with a good education you let yourself down a bit with that statement

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 09:07:17 AM »

so wait  'nicholas hersh' is a jewish name      you dont practice judaism?     why betray your race ???

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 09:17:08 AM »
so wait  'nicholas hersh' is a jewish name      you dont practice judaism?     why betray your race ???

:'(

My mother is Protestant and my father was raised Catholic by his Catholic mother. The only Jew in my lineage converted generations ago. Judaism hasn't been practiced by anyone in my family for a few generations now.

Long day of stalking me and Chaos ahead, NewZealandMuscleMonster the pedophile that has admitted to like fucking pre-teen girls because of the dominance you can exhibit over them?

Question, do you seriously go into my posting history and make sure to reply to every post I make every 24 hours? Because that's what it looks like, Jamie.  :-\

I love to fuck really skinny bitches.... It makes me think im fucking a pre-teen girl.
I love to fuck really skinny bitches.... It makes me think im fucking a pre-teen girl.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 09:45:56 AM »
:'(

My mother is Protestant and my father was raised Catholic by his Catholic mother. The only Jew in my lineage converted generations ago. Judaism hasn't been practiced by anyone in my family for a few generations now.

Long day of stalking me and Chaos ahead, NewZealandMuscleMonster the pedophile that has admitted to like fucking pre-teen girls because of the dominance you can exhibit over them?

Question, do you seriously go into my posting history and make sure to reply to every post I make every 24 hours? Because that's what it looks like, Jamie.  :-\

'hersh' is a jew name    nice try denying your jewry     why are you so ashamed of your jewishness?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 10:59:18 AM »
'hersh' is a jew name    nice try denying your jewry     why are you so ashamed of your jewishness?

Ashamed of what? I'm less than 1/8th Jew. I'm a mongrel. I've got 6 different nationalities in me.

Regardless, I don't need to explain myself to a gimmick run by a PEDOPHILE. You need a new hobby Jamie. 6+ months you've been following me around now. Over six months.   :-\

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 11:43:12 AM »
Ashamed of what? I'm less than 1/8th Jew.

yeah thats why you have a jewish name   lol ::)    i dont know what youre ashamed of   but youre obviously ashamed of something

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 05:25:05 PM »
looks like nick is giving up   because he knows hes caught in a corner    why is he afraid of people knowing hes a jew?     i mean  when he got exposed  we knew his address on the university of connecticut campus   we knew his parents address and phone number   and lots of other personal ID goodies ;D     he ran away like a bitch for 2 months after getting exposed    he has been a mouthy skinny jewpunk ever since coming back :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 05:33:34 PM »
Damn Jamie, now THAT is a meltdown!!!!! Hahahahahaha!

Running away? No. Working on my organic chemistry post lab material. On a different campus right now, though. Much better school. Somewhere methinks you and your 18 hours on Getbig wouldn't be qualified for.

Fact of the matter is that you're just boring. You've been talking about me and Chaos for over 1/2 a year now. You've logged over 1,000 posts about the two of us on just this gimmick alone. You're on here seven days a week and at all hours of the day talking about us. We run your very existence. And it's all because we bruised your ego on an internet forum.  ;D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 06:29:02 PM »
Damn Jamie, now THAT is a meltdown!!!!! Hahahahahaha!

Running away? No. Working on my organic chemistry post lab material. On a different campus right now, though. Much better school. Somewhere methinks you and your 18 hours on Getbig wouldn't be qualified for.

Fact of the matter is that you're just boring. You've been talking about me and Chaos for over 1/2 a year now. You've logged over 1,000 posts about the two of us on just this gimmick alone. You're on here seven days a week and at all hours of the day talking about us. We run your very existence. And it's all because we bruised your ego on an internet forum.  ;D

if im so 'boring'  why do you write so many thousand word novels to reply to me every time? ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 06:47:18 PM »
Why do you deny being obsessed with us when you've logged over 1,000 posts in six months about two people on an internet forum. You've been averaging about 20 a day recently as well.  :-\

P-E-D-O-P-H-I-L-E  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 06:59:40 PM »
Why do you deny being obsessed with us when you've logged over 1,000 posts in six months about two people on an internet forum. You've been averaging about 20 a day recently as well.  :-\

P-E-D-O-P-H-I-L-E  ;D

hersh   why are you so angry nick?     you always seem so pissy     why nick?    hersh are you ok?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 07:07:14 PM »
You take this place way too seriously. The 1000+ posts you've logged about me and Chaos in the last four months prove that. You're constantly talking about us in threads we don't even post in. We bruised your ego and now you can't stop thinking about us, pedo.