Author Topic: Great Interview - worth the 5 minutes of your time  (Read 811 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Great Interview - worth the 5 minutes of your time
« on: June 02, 2009, 08:13:42 AM »
I saw this interview last night on the Rachel Maddow show but I can't find it on youtube.

The implications of what he is talking about go way beyond abortion and this guy is speaking from inside experience

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/rachel-maddow-show-frank-schaeffer-how-hate

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Great Interview - worth the 5 minutes of your time
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 08:28:45 AM »
Dumbest shit Ive ever heard.I notice dyke Maddow is aghast over Tillers death,but giggles at the Bill Ayers of the world.I guess violence on the left for left wing causes is ok,its just wrong if its on the right.ROT IN HELL TILLER!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 08:33:00 AM »
Dumbest shit Ive ever heard.I notice dyke Maddow is aghast over Tillers death,but giggles at the Bill Ayers of the world.I guess violence on the left for left wing causes is ok,its just wrong if its on the right.ROT IN HELL TILLER!!

Aside from your bigoted comments did you actually listen the the whole thing.

Listen to what Frank Schaeffer is saying in the last few minutes.  The implications go well beyond abortion.   

Actually, why the F am I even treating you like a rationale human being? 

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 08:35:35 AM »
Aside from your bigoted comments did you actually listen the the whole thing.

Listen to what Frank Schaeffer is saying in the last few minutes.  The implications go well beyond abortion.   

Actually, why the F am I even treating you like a rationale human being? 

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? 

Oh no,a lib called me a bigot!!!Funny,I have been on here for a while and never saw you call out Robert Reich a bigot despite him saying whites shouldnt get any of the jobs created by the stimulous.Never heard you call out Rev. Lowery,or Obama himself for his "white mans greed" comments...Oh thats right,only those on the right are bigots.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 08:36:42 AM »
Oh no,a lib called me a bigot!!!Funny,I have been on here for a while and never saw you call out Robert Reich a bigot despite him saying whites shouldnt get any of the jobs created by the stimulous.Never heard you call out Rev. Lowery,or Obama himself for his "white mans greed" comments...Oh thats right,only those on the right are bigots.

did you listen to the entire interview.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 08:48:58 AM »

Yes,the ENTIRE thing.So,when a person like Bill Oreilly calls out a death doctor like Tiller,HE is responsible for Tillers murder.Ok,so when John Murtha called our brave marines murderers[and they were found innocent of ANY wrongdoing]did he incite the shooting of the army recruiter yesterday?Is Maddow or Olberman,who are anti-war nuts and rant about it EVERY night,responsible for that death?Was Ozzy or Judas Priest responsible for kids suicides in the 80s?

Again,its the dumbest thing Ive ever seen.I also like how the guy threw in Obama was the first African American president so that ANY criticism of him is seen as racist.Very devious.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 08:50:37 AM »

Here is the problem Straw.  Leftists expect the pro-life side to be all upset over this, when they themselves are silent over the death of the recruiter yesterday by a black muslim convert. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 09:00:20 AM »
Here is the problem Straw.  Leftists expect the pro-life side to be all upset over this, when they themselves are silent over the death of the recruiter yesterday by a black muslim convert. 

Leftist?

Who is silent?

I've heard nothing but condemnation on all sides of the aisle

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 09:02:14 AM »
Schaeffers point is that he was on the inside of the religious right for years and the higher ups (his father being one of them) knew full well that they could incite action with radical language.

It's not fucking acdident that this nutbag murdered Tiller yesterday

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 09:17:04 AM »
Leftist?

Who is silent?

I've heard nothing but condemnation on all sides of the aisle

Lets see if Maddow is as upset at herself and the MSM for constantly hapring on the alleged turture abuses, abu garahib, gitmo, etc as she expects Oreilly to be.

If Maddow and Olbermann do this, then we shall see.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 09:30:37 AM »
Lets see if Maddow is as upset at herself and the MSM for constantly hapring on the alleged turture abuses, abu garahib, gitmo, etc as she expects Oreilly to be.

If Maddow and Olbermann do this, then we shall see.   

I'm not following you. 

What is correlation?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 09:34:33 AM »
I'm not following you. 

What is correlation?

Maddow and Olbermann have been pounding the torture story for months on a nightly basis.  Thus, maybe this shooter saw these stories and got upset and this triggered it.

This is the same nonsense thatt he left wants to accuse oreilly of right???

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 09:40:18 AM »
Maddow and Olbermann have been pounding the torture story for months on a nightly basis.  Thus, maybe this shooter saw these stories and got upset and this triggered it.

that's a stretch but I can see where one might like to try to make that correlation

I don't blame O'Reilly although I think his rhetoric is reprehensible. 

I do blame Randall Terry and his ilk (the radicalized religious right)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 09:50:16 AM »
that's a stretch but I can see where one might like to try to make that correlation

I don't blame O'Reilly although I think his rhetoric is reprehensible. 

I do blame Randall Terry and his ilk (the radicalized religious right)

Fine, I will blame Olbermann, Maddow, and the rest of the left wing clowns who made this story into more than it really was. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 09:53:55 AM »
Fine, I will blame Olbermann, Maddow, and the rest of the left wing clowns who made this story into more than it really was. 

if that makes you feel better go right ahead

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 09:56:24 AM »

Excellent point, bro!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 09:58:45 AM »
Excellent point, bro!

Both shootings are wrong, but both have many similarities, just from different ends of the spectrum. 

If the left wants to slam OReilly, fine.  However, they should not be surprised when the finger is pointed at them when similar tragedies occur at those they target. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 10:44:43 AM »
You didn't really listen to it did you 333? Because if you did you would read between the lines, it's a condemnation on ALL inciteful speech which can lead to violent acts.  The key point is that O'Reilly, Olbermann, Rush, whoever etc all can incite others with angry speech.  It's unfortunately what America wants to see.  America as a whole is a violent country.  No two ways about it.  It's only fitting that the most watched and listened to people are also overly aggressive and usually provide no actual constructive debate on any subject other than to bash the other side.

I would hope you would hear the words being spoken by Schaefer and see this.  Instead you take it as an opportunity to continue attacking the 'other side' with which you don't agree. 

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 10:58:18 AM »
You didn't really listen to it did you 333? Because if you did you would read between the lines, it's a condemnation on ALL inciteful speech which can lead to violent acts.  The key point is that O'Reilly, Olbermann, Rush, whoever etc all can incite others with angry speech.  It's unfortunately what America wants to see.  America as a whole is a violent country.  No two ways about it.  It's only fitting that the most watched and listened to people are also overly aggressive and usually provide no actual constructive debate on any subject other than to bash the other side.

I would hope you would hear the words being spoken by Schaefer and see this.  Instead you take it as an opportunity to continue attacking the 'other side' with which you don't agree. 

No, i was pointing out that typically, the debate is entirely one sided.  Even moreso, you guys hate it when it is pointed out that the left does everything it accuses the "right wing" of.