Author Topic: is the goal today to not get a tattoo?  (Read 2067 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: is the goal today to not get a tattoo?
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 05:18:06 PM »
does anyone know if 'wrecking balm' works? i have a stupid one on my ankle i wouldnt mind taking down. picked it off the wall of a tatoo shop when i was 14.. my mom was pissed  :(
lol i would have sued that tatoo parlor if i was your mom or dad and ya i would have been super pissed as well...i hear good things about the wrecking balm but ive never had a tatoo so i cant tell you from personal experience...probably the only sure way to get it taken off is the laser thingy...

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2009, 05:20:26 PM »
does anyone know if 'wrecking balm' actually works? i have a stupid one on my ankle i wouldnt mind taking down. picked it off the wall of a tatoo shop when i was 14.. my mom was pissed  :(

try it and let us know insomnia

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2009, 05:21:12 PM »
lol i would have sued that tatoo parlor if i was your mom or dad and ya i would have been super pissed as well...i hear good things about the wrecking balm but ive never had a tatoo so i cant tell you from personal experience...probably the only sure way to get it taken off is the laser thingy...

thanks. might try it to see if I can at least fade it enough then get it covered with something else. havent checked into the cost of laser surgery but I know its not cheap.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2009, 05:22:20 PM »
try it and let us know insomnia

wanna know if it works for anyone else before i waste my time & $$$..  but thanks!

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2009, 05:22:57 PM »
somebody has gotta be the 1st one ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »
thanks. might try it to see if I can at least fade it enough then get it covered with something else. havent checked into the cost of laser surgery but I know its not cheap.
No problem thats pretty much what ive heard that it pretty much just fades it so youre probably pretty good, yea and i heard that shit is painful too the laser thing that is

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2009, 07:14:24 PM »
some people....see a tattoo as a way of being rebellious. i know what you mean with the trendhopper like tattoo getting... but hey if it makes them feel good about themselves... why not... they are not bothering me.

that's not a good reason to get a tat either  :(

Look at the guys, same thing....gay 70's haircut...

Amen on the lame mop/70s piece of shit hair...now every kid has it because of the Disney kids.

Tattoos in general don't bother me.... it's just the ones on chicks that do because they're followers no matter what they say or have deluded themselves into thinking  :D   You don't put a bumper sticker on a Mercedes!   ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2009, 07:16:07 PM »
that's not a good reason to get a tat either  :(

Amen on the lame mop/70s piece of shit hair...now every kid has it because of the Disney kids.

Tattoos in general don't bother me.... it's just the ones on chicks that do because they're followers no matter what they say or have deluded themselves into thinking  :D   You don't put a bumper sticker on a Mercedes!   ;D
LOL VERY NICE  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2009, 07:07:24 AM »
somebody has gotta be the 1st one ;)
Why don't you try some on your face and let us know.... 8)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2009, 10:46:12 AM »
Yes!

Tattoo's are for wannabee tough guys with small penis syndrome.

Really? Especially coming from a guy that lives in a country of tattooed warriors? I've had tattoo's since I was 18. Polynesian culture requires it...I am secure in myself and of my penis size and can hold my own on the rugby field. I'd say I'm tough..but wouldn't flaunt it. (I like to be one of those "sleeper cell" type where some a-hole doesn't realize it till it's too late...and this fact alone should prove I'm confident).

I do hate those that can't shut their fucking trap, always have some story about how they "knocked some guy out" last weekend, walk around wearing a "Tap Out" shirt only to have me embarrass their ass in front of their friends and GF when I bounce their shit out of my club.

I kept on tattooing (full sleeves) because I love ink. I can remember back in the day when people looked at me weird, women switched their purses to the opposite side on the elevator etc... Now it's like every kids gets one on their 18th bday.

Funny thing is that I RARELY see anything original. Most dudes are into "tribal" these days..which I think looks gayish..chicks were doing the "tramp stamp"...talk about regrets huh?

In all honesty, if I had it to do over again...I wouldn't tattoo a space I couldn't hide wearing a short sleeve shirt. In addition, the laser doesn't hurt bad..just feels like someone snapping a rubberband on your skin.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2009, 11:00:15 AM »

It amazes me how many Tattoo shops there are now in my area. It's like 7-eleven....EVERYWHERE!

Agreed. What's sad is there isn't a "certification" process. Hence why most go to the same person everytime if they are serious about quality, safety and consistancy.

When I was looking for one (my other guy moved out of country) I looked for someone who went to an art school and had samples of his drawing art..NOT tattoos but his art from school. If you find a TRUE artist, the instrument won't make that much of a difference. On the flip side, I've seen guys that just basically trace lines. No creativity or true talent...that is scary.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2009, 11:12:37 AM »
they are just a fad, like bell bottoms in the 70's

people change a lot over the years, most people will regret getting their body graffitit art

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2009, 12:51:30 PM »
I coworker recently came out of the closet. To pay homage to this he tattooed the date he publicly became gay and the word "rebirth" with some weird artwork.

I wanted to fucking puke when I saw that.