Author Topic: Who is angrier?  (Read 13761 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Who is angrier?
« on: June 02, 2009, 02:37:15 PM »
A) The libs who hated on Bush for 8 years for 911 BS, WMD lies, and doing whatever the Saudis said,

or

B) the repubs who scream about Obama's spending, borrowing, and sucking up to world leaders?

Who is angrier?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Who is angrier?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 02:40:49 PM »
repubs ...

lol

sad.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 02:48:29 PM »
Definitely the Republicans... Maybe it's just the Obama haters really.

I know people hated Bush, but no one hated him until about 2003.. For the first 3 years of his presidency, even the most liberal people only worried about his Supreme Court appointment and the possibility of an overturn of Roe v. Wade.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 03:42:13 PM »
Seems on this board the repubs are angrier, however that might be just becuase its more current.  I see libs as always being angry no matter what's going on.   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 03:48:29 PM »
Seems on this board the repubs are angrier, however that might be just becuase its more current.  I see libs as always being angry no matter what's going on.   :D

Agree on both counts.  There would be wailing and gnashing of teeth by liberals if we had a Republican president.  Just depends on who is in office.  And we all know conservatives are typically happier than liberals.   :D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 03:55:14 PM »
Agree on both counts.  There would be wailing and gnashing of teeth by liberals if we had a Republican president.  Just depends on who is in office.  And we all know conservatives are typically happier than liberals.   :D

The final year of GWB was a constant bitching from pretty much everyone on this board except Joe Coach.
As empty as paradise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 04:05:45 PM »
The final year of GWB was a constant bitching from pretty much everyone on this board except Joe Coach.

Was the same way when Clinton was in office.  Conservatives thought he was da debil.  :)  Definitely a cycle. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 04:20:56 PM »
Was the same way when Clinton was in office.  Conservatives thought he was da debil.  :)  Definitely a cycle. 

From what understand, Eisenhower was fairly popular throughout presidency, and of course FDR.

Regarding FDR, it's amazing that the man was actually wheelchair bound but was able to hide it from the whole world.

Today it would never worked though. Too much Twitter, facebook, Youtube and mobile phones with cameras. 8)
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 04:37:31 PM »
I think the dems were angrier. The current crop of angry right wingers are grasping at straws.
Their anger isn't real, ...it's induced by their handlers & puppet masters.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 04:39:27 PM »
From what understand, Eisenhower was fairly popular throughout presidency, and of course FDR.

Regarding FDR, it's amazing that the man was actually wheelchair bound but was able to hide it from the whole world.

Today it would never worked though. Too much Twitter, facebook, Youtube and mobile phones with cameras. 8)

True.  There are not many secrets these days. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 06:11:07 PM »
True.  There are not many secrets these days. 

I agree there.  Mccain would have beaten obama handily had their election been in 1980.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 06:22:59 PM »
I agree there.  Mccain would have beaten obama handily had their election been in 1980.

lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 07:06:12 PM »
A) The libs who hated on Bush for 8 years for 911 BS, WMD lies, and doing whatever the Saudis said,

or

B) the repubs who scream about Obama's spending, borrowing, and sucking up to world leaders?

Who is angrier?

Until hollywood makes a movie about the assination of Obama the way they did GWB, the left will always be more angry in my book.

Until the right wong shows up at obamas house in a caravan, the left will hold the title as being more angry.

I am still shocked at Obama's recklessness Nand will say I am more concerned for the nation's future than under GWB.  Yes GWB sucked and was reckless, but Obama has spent more in 100 days than all pprevious presidents combined.  Do you people even for a moment understand that????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 07:10:01 PM »
I think the dems were angrier. The current crop of angry right wingers are grasping at straws.
Their anger isn't real, ...it's induced by their handlers & puppet masters.

I dont need a handler Jag to be upset over any of the following:

1. Quadrupling the budget deficit in 100 days and spending more than all presidents combined.
2.  Taking over GM and chrysler
3.  Endless walll street bailouts
4.  CAP & Trade
5.  Proposing massive tax hikes
6.  proposing govt run health care

7.  Card Check
8.  having a cabinet full of tax cheats

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 07:20:52 PM »
Until hollywood makes a movie about the assination of Obama the way they did GWB, the left will always be more angry in my book.

Until the right wong shows up at obamas house in a caravan, the left will hold the title as being more angry.

I am still shocked at Obama's recklessness Nand will say I am more concerned for the nation's future than under GWB.  Yes GWB sucked and was reckless, but Obama has spent more in 100 days than all pprevious presidents combined.  Do you people even for a moment understand that????
W was actually sympathetic to Bush.  I watched it, enjoyed it and felt sorry for Bush.  It was an accurate portrayal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 07:22:47 PM »
W was actually sympathetic to Bush.  I watched it, enjoyed it and felt sorry for Bush.  It was an accurate portrayal.

There was another film about the Death of a President or some nonsense like that.  It was about GWB getting killed.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 07:23:33 PM »
W was actually sympathetic to Bush.  I watched it, enjoyed it and felt sorry for Bush.  It was an accurate portrayal. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
::)  No shit it was sympathetic.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 07:29:19 PM »
Obama has spent more in 100 days than all pprevious presidents combined.  Do you people even for a moment understand that????

Is that accurate 3333?   :o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 07:33:14 PM »
::)  No shit it was sympathetic.
I guess the film was lost on you totally.  You probably should then listen to some of Oliver Stone`s interviews so you can get a better perspective of the entire film.  I am willing to bet you did not even see it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 07:36:52 PM »
I guess the film was lost on you totally.  You probably should then listen to some of Oliver Stone`s interviews so you can get a better perspective of the entire film.  I am willing to bet you did not even see it.
::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 08:18:50 PM »
There was another film about the Death of a President or some nonsense like that.  It was about GWB getting killed.

Bullshit 333386. Since you've never seen that movie, you have no right to comment on it.
Furthermore, I know you haven't seen it, because if you had, you'd have known it wasn't about what you claim it to be. thirdly, the movie wasn't made by the dems or the left, it was made by a British filmmaker, and focussed on the fascism taking place within the USA. If anything, one could call it a cautionary tale that implored people NOT to do what so many considered a rather expediant solution.

And btw, ...it was a damned good movie!
w

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 09:16:12 PM »
Agree on both counts.  There would be wailing and gnashing of teeth by liberals if we had a Republican president.  Just depends on who is in office.  And we all know conservatives are typically happier than liberals.   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 09:30:12 PM »
There would be wailing and gnashing of teeth by liberals if we had a Republican president.

That's because s/he'd screw things up so badly, ...there would be no hope

And we all know conservatives are typically happier than liberals.   :D

That's because everyone knows ignorance is bliss!  ;D
w

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 09:37:43 PM »
I believe it.   :)
And Jag is proving our point.   lol   :P