Author Topic: Whatever this animal ate, I want some!!!  (Read 1387 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Whatever this animal ate, I want some!!!
« on: June 03, 2009, 01:23:59 AM »
http://www.admart.asia/en/board.php?action=detail&id=515&lang=en&section_id=9&category_id=213&pn=1

Wonder if he found a hidden supply of some kind of animal-grade steroid.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Whatever this animal ate, I want some!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 01:25:43 AM »
Dude, you are always linking up to that site...and I can never see what it is you want to show us.....
HAHA, RON.....

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 01:29:13 AM »

THIS giant feral pig was shot on a Pilbara cattle station in Australia after it was spotted eating a dead cow.

The picture has been circulating on the internet alongside claims the boar was killed at various locations across Australia.

It was written off as a hoax by many, including WA's Department of Environment and Conservation, and sparked much debate when published on website PerthNow.

But it has now been confirmed that the pig was shot on a Pilbara cattle station near Newman, 1200km northeast of Perth.

Sources close to the family of the man in the photo have confirmed he is Pilbara residentand the picture was taken on his property.

The family refused to talk about the giant boar earlier, for fear that illegal pig hunters would flock to the area.

The source said the 220kg beast was eating a cow when it was first seen by workers mustering cattle in a helicopter. Mr Anick saw it again on a trip to check windmills on the property and shot it.

"I can vouch 100 per cent. I don't even have to say 90 per cent, that it (the photo) was taken in the Pilbara and it is who I said it is,'' the source said.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 01:32:54 AM »
Thanks Jedi - yes that's the pic. Full article on that Admart site.

PS - can someone PM me and tell me how to post up pics???

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 01:43:58 AM »
That's Vince Basille's ex wife,  show some respect guys.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 01:46:08 AM »
HHAHHAHHAH.

Well, actually at first glance I thought it was Trey Brewer!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 03:30:35 AM »

THIS giant feral pig was shot on a Pilbara cattle station in Australia after it was spotted eating a dead cow.

The picture has been circulating on the internet alongside claims the boar was killed at various locations across Australia.

It was written off as a hoax by many, including WA's Department of Environment and Conservation, and sparked much debate when published on website PerthNow.

But it has now been confirmed that the pig was shot on a Pilbara cattle station near Newman, 1200km northeast of Perth.

Sources close to the family of the man in the photo have confirmed he is Pilbara residentand the picture was taken on his property.

The family refused to talk about the giant boar earlier, for fear that illegal pig hunters would flock to the area.

The source said the 220kg beast was eating a cow when it was first seen by workers mustering cattle in a helicopter. Mr Anick saw it again on a trip to check windmills on the property and shot it.

"I can vouch 100 per cent. I don't even have to say 90 per cent, that it (the photo) was taken in the Pilbara and it is who I said it is,'' the source said.

holy shit i cant even imagine an encounter with that kind of beast. i would shit my pants to be honest.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 03:40:53 AM »
holy shit i cant even imagine an encounter with that kind of beast. i would shit my pants to be honest.

would that be a rock hard chicken breast dump in your pants?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 04:14:29 AM »
I love the part where they say it was caught eating a cow!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 04:19:01 AM »
Any 75 kg UFC fighter could take it down  ;D Is all about aerobics...
S

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 09:15:07 AM »
Not even Ronnie could take that down, except perhaps in the form of numerous BBQ steaks....