Author Topic: Fatty Takes Back Sotomayor "Racism" Comment  (Read 656 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Fatty Takes Back Sotomayor "Racism" Comment
« on: June 03, 2009, 08:39:09 AM »
Newt Gingrich Takes Back Sotomayor "Racism" Comment
by Rachel Weiner

Newt Gingrich is not known for his verbal self-restraint. But even he thinks he went too far when he called Judge Sonia Sotomayor a racist in a Twitter post. In a Human Events column, the former Republican House Leader wrote:

My initial reaction was strong and direct -- perhaps too strong and too direct. The sentiment struck me as racist and I said so. Since then, some who want to have an open and honest consideration of Judge Sotomayor's fitness to serve on the nation's highest court have been critical of my word choice.

With these critics who want to have an honest conversation, I agree. The word "racist" should not have been applied to Judge Sotomayor as a person, even if her words themselves are unacceptable (a fact which both President Obama and his Press Secretary, Robert Gibbs, have since admitted).

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs swatted Gingrich last week for his "racist" comment. Asked about the accusation at a briefing, he said, "I think it is probably important for anyone involved in this debate to be exceedingly careful with the way in which they've decided to describe different aspects of this impending confirmation."

Gingrich's concession could put pressure on Rush Limbaugh to back off his own assertions of Sotomayor's racism, which are already controversial in the GOP. Or it could open up another rift between these two conservative heavyweights.
!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Fatty Takes Back Sotomayor "Racism" Comment
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 08:56:55 AM »
Newt Gingrich Takes Back Sotomayor "Racism" Comment
by Rachel Weiner

Newt Gingrich is not known for his verbal self-restraint. But even he thinks he went too far when he called Judge Sonia Sotomayor a racist in a Twitter post. In a Human Events column, the former Republican House Leader wrote:

My initial reaction was strong and direct -- perhaps too strong and too direct. The sentiment struck me as racist and I said so. Since then, some who want to have an open and honest consideration of Judge Sotomayor's fitness to serve on the nation's highest court have been critical of my word choice.

With these critics who want to have an honest conversation, I agree. The word "racist" should not have been applied to Judge Sotomayor as a person, even if her words themselves are unacceptable (a fact which both President Obama and his Press Secretary, Robert Gibbs, have since admitted).

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs swatted Gingrich last week for his "racist" comment. Asked about the accusation at a briefing, he said, "I think it is probably important for anyone involved in this debate to be exceedingly careful with the way in which they've decided to describe different aspects of this impending confirmation."

Gingrich's concession could put pressure on Rush Limbaugh to back off his own assertions of Sotomayor's racism, which are already controversial in the GOP. Or it could open up another rift between these two conservative heavyweights.

Well,I have NEVER seen big fat cancer head Ted Kennedy appologise for his insults to Bork or Thomas or Alito[sorry I mean Alioto].Nor have I ever seen Schmucky Schumer appologise,nor Obama who wanted to fillabuster Alito[sorry I mean Alioto].So,the conservatives should fight fire with fire.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 09:08:30 AM »
Well,I have NEVER seen big fat cancer head Ted Kennedy appologise for his insults to Bork or Thomas or Alito[sorry I mean Alioto].Nor have I ever seen Schmucky Schumer appologise,nor Obama who wanted to fillabuster Alito[sorry I mean Alioto].So,the conservatives should fight fire with fire.

Ted Kennedy still has not apologized for letting that woman drown to death in Chappaquidick. 

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 11:30:54 AM »
Ted Kennedy still has not apologized for letting that woman drown to death in Chappaquidick. 

shoulda been clapped in irons for twenty years for that...and nowadays we're all supposed to feel sorry for him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 11:32:10 AM »
Rush Limbaugh said today that he woulld consider supporting Sotomayer because she's a catholic and has been quiet on abortion.

So... he'll put a person on the bench (with all the bad traits he said she has) because he likes her religious background.

I bet ted Bundy was probably raised catholic too.  Rush?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 11:37:14 AM »
Rush Limbaugh said today that he woulld consider supporting Sotomayer because she's a catholic and has been quiet on abortion.

So... he'll put a person on the bench (with all the bad traits he said she has) because he likes her religious background.

so you listen to Rush 240???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 11:40:11 AM »
so you listen to Rush 240???

When i'm in the garage or lifting or driving during his time slot each day.  I don't catch it everyday, but I try o listen a few times a week.  I like Rush, and I used to listen every day (I think he was on earlier in the day back in the late 90s?) 

He's an extremist entertainer now, catering to the pissed off minority of repub voters.  He used to be way more moderate, but he learned extremes work.  Worked for obama getting the nomination.  Works for Rush locking in those 15 million frustrated listeners each week.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 11:42:37 AM »

Obviously that rush fellow is just a hypocrite I dare say.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 11:46:42 AM »
Obviously that rush fellow is just a hypocrite I dare say.

Rush is a buffoon.

My personal talk radio favorites:

1.  John Batchelor
2.  Lou Dobbs
3.  John Gambling
4.  Mark Levin
5.  Curtis Sliwa
6.  Joe & Mika
7.  Bob Brinker
8.  Michael Savage   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 12:36:56 PM »
My favorite talk radio hosts :

1 -

I have no time to bother with talk radio.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 12:40:02 PM »
My favorite talk radio hosts :

1 -

I have no time to bother with talk radio.

Because Maddow and Olbermann are so much more informative right?????

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 01:01:06 PM »
Rush is a buffoon.

My personal talk radio favorites:

1.  John Batchelor
2.  Lou Dobbs
3.  John Gambling
4.  Mark Levin
5.  Curtis Sliwa
6.  Joe & Mika
7.  Bob Brinker
8.  Michael Savage   

Joe and Mika ABSOLUTELY SUCK!!!She is one of the most annoying and idiotic people in the media.

Rush still thinks this nominee is a racist.Rush said the issue of LIFE trumps racism by a mile.

Now,the question to 240 is,why did Obama want to filibuster Alito?Why did Kennedy go after Thomas[a black man]?Why did ignorant jackass Joe Biden go after Roberts?You question Rush as to why he would consider her worthy,but don't care that these bunch of fools thought a guy like Roberts wasn't qualified when he smokes their ass in every intellectual way imaginable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 01:26:59 PM »
Joe and Mika ABSOLUTELY SUCK!!!She is one of the most annoying and idiotic people in the media.

Rush still thinks this nominee is a racist.Rush said the issue of LIFE trumps racism by a mile.

Now,the question to 240 is,why did Obama want to filibuster Alito?Why did Kennedy go after Thomas[a black man]?Why did ignorant jackass Joe Biden go after Roberts?You question Rush as to why he would consider her worthy,but don't care that these bunch of fools thought a guy like Roberts wasn't qualified when he smokes their ass in every intellectual way imaginable.

Mika's voice is very easy on the ears. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 07:07:03 AM »
Because Maddow and Olbermann are so much more informative right?????

Sorry, but I do not listen to them either.  Unlike others, I do not need to have my marching orders for the day delivered to me via airwaves.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009, 07:08:43 AM »
Mika's voice is very easy on the ears. 

Mikas words are like poison to the soul.I also hate Joe as well.The guy thinks HE has the answers for conservatives.Whats the answer?Go along,get along,appeasement.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 07:10:54 AM »
Mikas words are like poison to the soul.I also hate Joe as well.The guy thinks HE has the answers for conservatives.Whats the answer?Go along,get along,appeasement.

I listen to the radio while at work.  Joe is a clown, but he has some good suggestions. 

As far as Mika - she is a milf.  Not like Palin, but still milf material.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 07:24:55 AM »
mika isn't a hateful milf.  palin is.

Mika > Palin.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 07:29:18 AM »
Hannity, O'reilly and Rush all rule the air waves.........Newt Gingrich is a great man and just may run for president.......He has my vote!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 07:30:36 AM »

Mika > Palin.

How is Palin hateful? 

Also, if Mika got a small boob job, damn, she would really be hot.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 07:57:20 AM »

Mika > Palin.

Mika couldnt run and win a seat on her school board.Palin ran and won as a governor of a state.Palin is hot,Mika has that typical left wing lib look and CANT stop preening for the camera EVERY second she is on the air.Mika got where she is because of her father,Palin DID IT HERSELF.Mika is a lightweight in EVERY single aspect of her life compared to Palin.A typical MSNBC looooser!!!