Author Topic: tbombz question? you got those graphs of test levels?  (Read 872 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
tbombz question? you got those graphs of test levels?
« on: June 03, 2009, 03:21:19 PM »
where they injected the various testosterones, and you seem plasma levels over a month?
you are gay.

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: tbombz question? you got those graphs of test levels?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 04:38:12 PM »
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=323840&d=1154975398

you can use this program to produce the graphs you need

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 05:07:59 PM »
not looking to make my own graph... i am looking for the graphs he posted showing test levels after various injections (i.e. front loading, etc...)
you are gay.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 05:12:46 PM »
 your talking about this graph showing the proper way to front load?

According to basic pharmacology, a single dose of 250mg of testosterone enanthate will deliver the parent hormone at it’s highest values the first 10 days; around 31, 27, 23, 20, 18, 15, 13, 12, 10 and nine milligrams, respectfully. After 10 days, the amounts released become negligible. Repeated injections create an overlap that gradually builds up blood levels. Actual amounts are affected by the injection site and technique, personal differences in physiology and the sites body fat levels.

The above cycle illustrates testosterone enanthate administered at 250 milligrams every three days; with and without a front load. The front loaded portion was accurately configured and applied with 500 milligrams on day one, 250 milligrams on day two, a day off and then 250 milligrams every third day for the cycle’s duration. The front load is 1000 milligrams within the first four days - almost twice the weekly administered amount (583mg). Blood testosterone volume is immediately elevated and reasonably stable the first week with the front load.

Non-front-loaded administration did not elevate and stabilize blood levels until over three weeks after the cycle’s launch. This is why results normally don’t manifest themselves for many weeks without a proper front load.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 07:47:03 PM »
if you had to choose one:
a) front load with your test injectable
b) no front load but blast off with an oral for 4-6 weeks

A or B?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 08:53:44 PM »
if you had to choose one:
a) front load with your test injectable
b) no front load but blast off with an oral for 4-6 weeks

A or B?
i wouldnt choose either but i dont like orals at all unless its while dieting so i would go with A most definitely