Author Topic: Continue ECA stack during cycle?  (Read 7684 times)

jeep4x4

• Getbig II
Continue ECA stack during cycle?
« on: June 03, 2009, 05:37:42 PM »
I am doing a cycle of Tren and Test Prop. Just wondering if I should continue my ECA stack?

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Continue ECA stack during cycle?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 10:08:19 PM »
yeah go for it with a low calorie diet and your cutting gear...........but you might consider some T3 because tren will lower your T3 output

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 10:57:26 AM »
why mess around with thyroid for no good reason?... ive never once had to resort to t3 or 4 to get in shape, realy not necessary.. much safer options in clen and the eca stack.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 02:09:55 PM »
why mess around with thyroid for no good reason?... ive never once had to resort to t3 or 4 to get in shape, realy not necessary.. much safer options in clen and the eca stack.
well if you know what your drugs do then you would know that tren lowers your t3 output

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »
all steroids and gh too will most likely cause a small drop in t3/t4..however theres no legit reason at the doses most people take to supplement with any additional thyroid. thyroid hormones are necessary for anabolism, yes, but the effect on thyroid levels from the cycles most use is minimal and wont effect hypertrophy.

that being said, if the goal is cutting, then of course supplementing thyroid is a good idea.

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 01:39:47 AM »
LMAO  - 4 replys and they are all taling about T3 when the man asked about his ECA stack.

if you like the PROVEN combination of caffeine, ephedrine, aspirin, and you are trying to cut, then by all means continue!

dustin

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 02:39:13 AM »
LMAO  - 4 replys and they are all taling about T3 when the man asked about his ECA stack.

if you like the PROVEN combination of caffeine, ephedrine, aspirin, and you are trying to cut, then by all means continue!

They're veering off course a little but going in the same direction. ECA is going to put him in too much cardiovascular risk. I've done it, and many others have.. but hop on the treadmill, stepmill, bike, whatever... if you've got real tren and you're like most folks, you'll be winded pretty fast. I'm not trying to be a fear monger, but too many good bros neglect the cardiovascular challenges that AAS pose.

Androgens decrease thyroid output. And a heavy hitter like tren will bring it down substantially. I compared my other blood work with tren blood work and thyroid went way down, not that it didn't come back up or anything. But it's something to consider. Tren gives your muscles a "popping" look which may be confusing when trying to gauge fat loss. But I do think it aids in fat loss. Using a little T3 maybe at the tail end of the cycle at least should be considered. It's not outrageous that dudes here try helping him and pointing him in that direction. It's not exactly what the OP was looking for but it's not a completely off-topic discussion or anything.

If the OP is using a smaller dose of ECA, then I would support that. When I take ECA, it's like 50-100mgs of caffeine with 8mg of ephedrine, possibly 16mgs. I can tolerate more but I use it in smaller doses more sparingly. It may be a placebo, but I feel less winded. It may be just in my head but I think it poses less of a risk than banging back 200mg of caffeine and 25mgs or more of ephedrine multiple times a day.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 12:56:26 PM »
i think some people must be super sensitive, winded on tren?... ive had my biggest weight and cardio sessions on whopping doses of anabolics, including dailey doses of tren.. along with a good dose of ephidrene and liquid spiropent, id add to that by saying that i never felt or looked better either!

I only ever speak from personal use and that of those around me, all the top local lads i know dont touch thyroid and they all turn up every year ripped to shreds..

dustin

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 10:50:45 PM »
i think some people must be super sensitive, winded on tren?... ive had my biggest weight and cardio sessions on whopping doses of anabolics, including dailey doses of tren.. along with a good dose of ephidrene and liquid spiropent, id add to that by saying that i never felt or looked better either!

I only ever speak from personal use and that of those around me, all the top local lads i know dont touch thyroid and they all turn up every year ripped to shreds..

Not saying that T3 is necessary, it's just another option. Hardcore androgens and stims don't mix. It's not going to kill you, but it's something to put some thought into.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 12:27:20 AM »
Unless someone is entering a "High Stakes" Competition (for big money or pro card).........you should never recommend t3 or any thyroid drug to a non-elite competitor in my opinion. Me personaly....I couldn't have a clear conscience knowing that I recommend t3 to somone that doesn't realy need it.

Have you ever seen an obese person with breathing problems....or just severely depressed cause they have to work 10x harder than the average person just to miantain their weigh.........

Well taking t3 can turn a normal person into on of those people with a super slow matabolism.....

dustin

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 09:06:58 PM »
Unless someone is entering a "High Stakes" Competition (for big money or pro card).........you should never recommend t3 or any thyroid drug to a non-elite competitor in my opinion. Me personaly....I couldn't have a clear conscience knowing that I recommend t3 to somone that doesn't realy need it.

Have you ever seen an obese person with breathing problems....or just severely depressed cause they have to work 10x harder than the average person just to miantain their weigh.........

Well taking t3 can turn a normal person into on of those people with a super slow matabolism.....

We don't need that kind of retarded fear mongering on the forum. Shut up. My grandma was on thyroid medication for 30 years, stopped cold turkey and is within perfect ranges. I'm not a Google or PubMed warrior by any means, but I want a study if you're going to make retarded statements like that!! Absolutely baseless, ridiculous claim.

We're at much more risk fucking up our HTPA than our thyroids. Look at all the posts from everyone on all the steroid boards. They've got to worry more about their twig and giggle berries than their thyroids. Trust me. No one is going to turn into a breathless, manatee with arteriosclerosis by introducing exogenous thyroid hormones. Negative feedback loop, bro - the thyroid will simply retard production and go into remission. Their thyroid gland isn't going to shit itself out their anus or anything.

Sorry for melting down, but seriously, dude.... I expect a little better from you.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 01:00:41 PM »
We don't need that kind of retarded fear mongering on the forum. Shut up. My grandma was on thyroid medication for 30 years, stopped cold turkey and is within perfect ranges. I'm not a Google or PubMed warrior by any means, but I want a study if you're going to make retarded statements like that!! Absolutely baseless, ridiculous claim.

We're at much more risk fucking up our HTPA than our thyroids. Look at all the posts from everyone on all the steroid boards. They've got to worry more about their twig and giggle berries than their thyroids. Trust me. No one is going to turn into a breathless, manatee with arteriosclerosis by introducing exogenous thyroid hormones. Negative feedback loop, bro - the thyroid will simply retard production and go into remission. Their thyroid gland isn't going to shit itself out their anus or anything.

Sorry for melting down, but seriously, dude.... I expect a little better from you.

no need to be sorry dustin, normally mega man has solid posts,... but he is way way way off base promoting that idea.

like you said, much much more risk using steroids than using thyroid.

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 01:48:55 PM »
True.  Recent studies have shown no appreciable decrease in natural thyroid production after supplementing with T3.  The myth that it shuts down your thyroid has been disproven.

dustin

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 02:26:50 PM »
True.  Recent studies have shown no appreciable decrease in natural thyroid production after supplementing with T3.  The myth that it shuts down your thyroid has been disproven.

Yup, total bodybuilding folklore. I've never heard, outside of bodybuilding, that T3 will make someone's thyroid go haywire and completely stop working.

I know some people with thyroids that are completely shut down and all they take is a little T3/T4 and they are otherwise perfectly healthy, and actually in really good shape for not "bodybuilding". We have to remember that we're abusing these drugs in a cosmetic, bodybuilding application. Understand how they work first and foremost, then abuse away. :o ;D