Author Topic: Danica Patrick Says Yes To Drugs As Long As She Doesn't Get Caught ...  (Read 1635 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I don't see the big deal in what she said, she is weak for backtracking though.

When asked in an interview by Dan Patrick in this month's issue of SI whether she'd be willing to use performance-enhancing drugs or cheat, IndyCar's Danica Patrick said "it's not cheating" if you're not caught. Ballsy. We love it.

What's not ballsy is her now backing away from those comments. We're more inclined to believe what she said first as opposed to what she's saying now. Here was her initial comments to Dan Patrick:

Dan: "If you could take a performance-enhancing drug and not get caught, would you do it if it allowed you to win Indy?

Danica: Well, then it's not cheating, is it? If nobody finds out?

Dan: So you would do it?

Danica: Yeah, it would be like finding a gray area. In motorsports we work in the gray areas a lot. You're trying to find where the holes are in the rule book."

http://jalopnik.com/5277382/danica-patrick-says-yes-to-drugs-as-long-as-she-doesnt-get-caught

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/racing/06/02/Danica_PED/index.html

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

She's a little smallish for my tastes, but I love this bitch!

I remember that time she stormed towards that one driver and was about to fuck his ass up until security came and intercepted her.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
she's probably already running test

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
all estrogen

she comes across as a crybaby who can't handle the ups and downs of competition

i do agree w/ her on this.. who the hell wouldn't take a performance enhancing drug if guaranteed not to get caught

Bast175

all estrogen

she comes across as a crybaby who can't handle the ups and downs of competition

i do agree w/ her on this.. who the hell wouldn't take a performance enhancing drug if guaranteed not to get caught

yea she comes across as a whiny ####.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
She's a little smallish for my tastes, but I love this bitch!

I remember that time she stormed towards that one driver and was about to fuck his ass up until security came and intercepted her.

BITCH is right on the money ;D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
just another whiny little BITCH

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
I'd do her.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Godaddy.com also works in those fucking grey areas the scumbags...Go buy a $10 domain and if you are not careful at checkout, you could be charged 10x that...