Author Topic: Vicoden withdrawels - how long do they last?  (Read 2466 times)

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
Vicoden withdrawels - how long do they last?
« on: June 03, 2009, 10:41:49 PM »
Yo does anyone know how long Vicoden/Stimulant (X, Cocke etc) withdrawl lasts for?
I'm in rehab and have been clean for 8 day's and still feel like dying
I know some BB use and maybe someone on hear can help me out

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: VICODEN
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 10:44:14 PM »
I have no idea what you are talking about.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 10:44:43 PM »
the wd's last for 5 days but the cravings last a life time.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 10:45:02 PM »
Yo does anyone know how long Vicoden/Stimulant (X, Cocke etc) withdrawl lasts for?
That's not Tom Prince.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
xanax
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 10:57:06 PM »
got a friend whose been abusing this stuff for months... he wants to go clean and needs advice on how to get off this stuff... i.e. supplements to reduce cravings,  f hes been on from 1mg-4 mg for about a year 

SS

• Getbig V
Re: xanax
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 10:59:11 PM »
it's an antidepressant.....tell him good luck if he doesn't see a doc.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: xanax
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 11:01:52 PM »
I got that bitch all "xannied" out.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Vicoden withdrawels - how long do they last?
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 08:13:58 AM »
ask artie lange....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 08:24:29 AM »

So do you want them or not ???

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2009, 08:52:32 AM »
Weak minded addict!
I am a big baby

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009, 09:06:56 AM »
Up the dosage!
a

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 09:23:25 AM »

loser drug addict.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009, 12:30:50 PM »

Smart man!!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 12:38:26 PM »
i spent the better part of the early 2000s struggling with heroin and oxycontin, towards the end i was shooting about 3 bundles a day....eventually i found a drug called suboxone and it really saved my life....it eliminatres withdrawls and is also used as a long term therapy that controls cravings, i would suggest this medication to  anyone who is struggling with opiates, you can really do some damage with an addiction of this nature.

DECABEATZ

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009, 01:08:10 PM »
AROUND 2 WEEKS!

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 02:51:08 PM »
i spent the better part of the early 2000s struggling with heroin and oxycontin, towards the end i was shooting about 3 bundles a day....eventually i found a drug called suboxone and it really saved my life....it eliminatres withdrawls and is also used as a long term therapy that controls cravings, i would suggest this medication to  anyone who is struggling with opiates, you can really do some damage with an addiction of this nature.

have you tried to get off the sub?

its hell on earth..maybe not heroin detox hell, but its hell. you're almost swapping one addiction for another.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 04:22:19 PM »
thats not exactly the truth...i dont knwo what your personal experience is....but comparing the act of dissolving one sublingual tablet under your toungue per day, that has little narcotic effect and none once you have taken it two or three times.........to the daily witdrawl/cop heroin cycle, you life spinning compleatly out of control, stealign to get your next fix and jamming needles in you arm, all while destroying every interpersonal relationship you have cultivated throughout your entire life......there really is no comparison between the two, they are a different world.

i will stay on the suboxone at least in the near future, withdrawl can be unpleasent, but no where near heroin/oxycontin withdrawl...and i have done all of them multiple times

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 04:35:58 PM »
i used percocets early every day for at least 6-9 months, i would sniff them and do like 50mg minimum in a day.  never got withdrawal symptoms at all for some reason, just stopped hanging out with people who did that shit and dealt with the cravings, ive been clean almost a year thankfully.  i agree cravings last a lifetime, no way ill ever touch that shit again, you will go no where in life.

the big fan

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 07:23:33 PM »
stay in rehab

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2009, 04:09:28 AM »

Suboxone saved my life, the wd's from roxies are insane.  The cravings for opiates will always last a lifetime.  The brain remembers.  Once you get clean stay clean.  I had a tooth extracted and they gave me norco's.  Hooked again in like a weeks time.  I have taken Sub's on 3 different occasions.  Stay clean.
\

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2009, 09:57:42 AM »

MethodGNA - can you explain how does an addiction like that start? I mean, what was it that made you even want to put a needle into your arm and shoot up herion the first time? I don't really get what it is that makes people do that in the first place. Can you tell us a bit more about that?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2009, 11:20:20 AM »
vicoden is one hell of a drug. chase it down with some vodka for a lethal cocktail., beats bill grant's creatine cocktail any day of the week....
F

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2009, 12:17:13 PM »
MethodGNA - can you explain how does an addiction like that start? I mean, what was it that made you even want to put a needle into your arm and shoot up herion the first time? I don't really get what it is that makes people do that in the first place. Can you tell us a bit more about that?

well.....addiction is a very funny thing and a very gradual thing, its a process of self-compromise.  back in the year 2000 i graduated high school....now in high school i was not very much into drugs.
i didnt really like alcohol...still dont, weed made me paranoid.  so coming out of high school i felt pretty unscathed, i felt like i was pretty set cause i didnt really like drugs, little did i know i just hadnt found the right drug.  also around this time a company named purdue pharma was in the process of marketing their new wonderdrug....oxycontin. ....to doctors all around the country.  the company made bold claims; they claimed that it was a far superior analgesic to drugs currently on the market, but conversly, the addiction potential was little to none......of course they were lying,they were basically just marketing lab-produced heroin.  i was originally from a blue collor part of pennsylvainia with a large elderly population....suddenly all of these people were on oxy's for their malignments....their bad backs, their cancer.

the first time i snorted an oxy, i was not aware of what an opiate is....and i certainly could not tell you that oxycontin was just heroin in a pill.....and i mean this OXYCONTIN IS HEROIN....so anyone out there who uses oxycontin and then makes fun of heroin users is really out of touch with reality.   but anyway.....so in that fall of 2000 oxycontin was readily available, i had a friend whose older brother was in with a crooked pharmacist, and at that time alot could be divirted because the market was being flooded with them.

with oxycontin i found my love, the high that i was looking for.  because it was not really a high to me, you didnt get sloppy or tired,.....to me its more like life in high definition. i could function better on them, be more confident on them, be smarter on them, be more charming on them, fuck better on them...there was no task in life that opiates did not make me better at, i liked myself more when i was on them.  all day i would walk around brimming with confidence.

as this went on through fall and winter and into spring, i started to notice that when i was not on oxy's i felt lithargic, but then they would be readily available for the next two weeks, and i had money....so i could buy them by the dozens.  the lethargy i felt when i was not on them turned to pain and discomfort when i was not on them....alot of pain....and for some reason they weren't around as much and they were getting more expensive...because then they started really blowing up, everybody wanted them.  by this time me and my inner circle of friends were starting to become attuned to what an opiate is  and how structurally and chemically a vicoden, or percocet, or fentanyl patch, or bag of heroin were really the same thing.

so  snorting oxys just turned into snorting heroin.....becuse both were entirely the same high....heroin just became a better value for the money.  i grew up in a house of steroid users and dealers, so needles were not that big of a deal to me, friends of my brother and father used to line up in my bathroom on sunday night so my mom, a nurse, could give them site injections......so the needle, while it was a tabooo at first, just became the next logical step....and of course that feeling, the feeling from injecting heroin, takes you to a whole new level of euphoria, and you begin to chase that even harder.

and you knwo the rest of the story.....the money ran out....stealing...losing friends.....relationship s.....rehab.....relapse. ......same story as everyone.  the only really unique thing in my case is that i kind of became addicted to opiates without really knowing what they were, and by the time i was clued in.....i was already wrapped to tight.....mine is a cautionary tale.....but i managed to put things back together, graduated from a good university and will soon be going to law school, the suboxone certainly helps, but the heroin will forever be a part of me, like a monster inside of me waiting to be fed.
right now, the monster is kind of in hibernation, but he can very easily be awoke, sometime it frightens me just how easily he can be awoke.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2009, 12:22:57 PM »

did you get detoxed medically? cause that shouldn't take more than 5-6 days. it's just your head fucking with you now. you WANT TO USE but you're done kicking. 

and get off the fucken internet and go to your meetings.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2009, 12:23:56 PM »
Suboxone saved my life, the wd's from roxies are insane.  The cravings for opiates will always last a lifetime.  The brain remembers.  Once you get clean stay clean.  I had a tooth extracted and they gave me norco's.  Hooked again in like a weeks time.  I have taken Sub's on 3 different occasions.  Stay clean.
Will a reg doc prescribe them or do you have to go to a detox center or whatever?

and yeah vikes are like aspirin when you're messing around with roxies.

either you will end up dead or broke in most cases.