Author Topic: WWE resigns Chris Masters  (Read 5153 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
WWE resigns Chris Masters
« on: June 04, 2009, 01:51:26 PM »
Posted on 06.04.09 | WWE News | Send news: News@24Wrestling.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
World Wrestling Entertainment has re-signed Chris Mordetzky, better known as Chris Masters.
*24WRESTLING.COM EXCLUSIVE*
Masters has been cancelling his indy bookings and telling those promoters that he is going back to WWE and going right back on television as opposed to developmental. He was backstage at the RAW and SmackDown events at the Staples Center last week and looked to be in good shape. There’s no word on which brand he will be returning on.
Masters, 27, has been gone from the company for a little under two years, and has been wrestling overseas a lot since then

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: WWE resigns Chris Masters
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 02:06:40 PM »
AWESOME....this make me want to watch again...

::)
HAHA, RON.....

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 04:50:03 PM »
I wonder if he's lost any size since he left, cos they're not big on the freaky physiques like his anymore.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 05:27:30 PM »
I wonder if he's lost any size since he left, cos they're not big on the freaky physiques like his anymore.
I've seen a vid of him recently. He's in good shape, but smaller than when he first debuted. Remember when he came back from his suspension looking like he had AIDS, and HHH made fun of it on air?

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 05:30:26 PM »
I've seen a vid of him recently. He's in good shape, but smaller than when he first debuted. Remember when he came back from his suspension looking like he had AIDS, and HHH made fun of it on air?

Haha, I must have missed that one.  They've never been afraid to use some pretty sick storylines though!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 01:31:25 AM »

Fuck....you beat me to it...that's the first guy that came to mind with me as well. Talk about a double standard by WWF......
HAHA, RON.....

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 08:37:44 AM »
Fuck....you beat me to it...that's the first guy that came to mind with me as well. Talk about a double standard by WWF......
Its like that in every sport. Look at baseball. The un-popular guys especially are used as scape goats when the general public and media focus on the sport involved.

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 03:58:32 PM »

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 05:12:42 PM »

I think Batista is probably the only one left who you could class as 'freaky', but even he has lost size since the Benoit thing.  Chris Masters and Bobby Lashley left, Orton and Batista downsized.  Only Cena and HHH have stayed about the same.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 05:34:02 PM »

Ha-ha…
HHH only said what everybody else was probably thinking.
It was so obvious anyway.

May as well acknowledge it and make a joke – you certainly can’t hide it, and I think it would’ve been dumber by trying to just avoid it by pretending it doesn’t exist.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 05:49:58 PM »
What was so special about his “Masterlock” anyway?
Wasn’t it just a full nelson with a vigorous side to side shaking action?
I remember when Bill Jack Haynes used the FN as a finisher – that was back in the days when Honky Tonk Man did a swinging neck breaker ("shake, rattle and roll") as his finisher.

Seems a little mild to be used as a finishing move nowadays.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 05:52:39 PM »
I think Batista looks bigger then ever! Cena always is huge and HHH is definitely beefing back up. Really noticed it when he was handcuffed to the top rope and Orton kissed Steph. Masters was never as big as any of those guys. Thats what made the Master Lock so weak.

Batista has definitely lost size, most noticeably in his delts, he had massive round caps to his shoulders a few years back, now they're only huge!  He's also brought his waistline in quite a bit, his gut used to protrude when he was wrestling, it's not so bad now.

With HHH, it's his condition that changes more than his muscle size.  Every so often, you can tell that he's been leaning out, his abs and back get really cut.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 04:09:44 AM »
Posted on 06.04.09 | WWE News | Send news: News@24Wrestling.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
World Wrestling Entertainment has re-signed Chris Mordetzky, better known as Chris Masters.
Masters has been cancelling his indy bookings and telling those promoters that he is going back to WWE and going right back on television as opposed to developmental. He was backstage at the RAW and SmackDown events at the Staples Center last week and looked to be in good shape. There’s no word on which brand he will be returning on.
Masters, 27, has been gone from the company for a little under two years, and has been wrestling overseas a lot since then
Lets see how fast it will take him to blow up again and have the same look he did before he failed the Wellness policy. They definately used him as a scape goat when the Guererro and Benoit deaths were going on.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 05:46:16 AM »
He wasn't the only one.
There were also a couple of developmental talent guys who felt the effects of that.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 05:48:08 AM »
He wasn't the only one.
There were also a couple of developmental talent guys who felt the effects of that.
Absolutely. When Vince is under the gun he will do anything to avoid another damagin public scandle like the 1992 steroid trial bullshit.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2009, 08:15:35 PM »
Bump for answers!

Is he gonna be Chris Jericho's mystery partner next week?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2009, 05:05:58 AM »
Bump for answers!

Is he gonna be Chris Jericho's mystery partner next week?
Nope....it will be Dolph Ziggler

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2009, 07:08:00 AM »
Nope....it will be Dolph Ziggler

I wondered about Ziggler, but then it won't be much of a surprise after they teamed together already on last weeks Smackdown.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2009, 11:28:32 AM »
I wondered about Ziggler, but then it won't be much of a surprise after they teamed together already on last weeks Smackdown.
If I were them I would team up Ziggler and Masters together and see what happens. I'm kind of pissed that they broke up Carlito & Primo.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2009, 01:30:34 PM »
If I were them I would team up Ziggler and Masters together and see what happens. I'm kind of pissed that they broke up Carlito & Primo.

Yeah, I'm not impressed with that either.  They never give a tag team more than 6-12 months without splitting them up.