Author Topic: Obama: first president to admit role in 1953 Iran coup  (Read 8595 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Obama: first president to admit role in 1953 Iran coup
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2009, 10:10:11 AM »
Here we go again........ ::)
Is that the point of this thread......once again derailed by a CT that can't be proven. The arab street is gonna believe what the Immams tell them. If they say the Easter Bunny did it, pink bunnies with American flag shirts will be burned in effigy. These people are sheep.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2009, 10:42:44 AM »
Gee thanks Barry..anything else u want to apologize for...I'm betting Dresden.....He's a fucking embarrassement.

you're out of your mind...he's telling the truth...and the whole world already knew this already..including me..so whats the big deal?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2009, 10:44:27 AM »
Why do you find it embarassing that a President would acknowledge what the rest of the world already knows?

If anything, I would think the embarassment would come from a President continuing to spew lies and blow smoke up all your asses; ...one who would look you straight in the face and say "We're innocent, ...and they are the evil-doers". THAT's embarassing. Personally, I think that acknowledgement  is going to have alot of currency within the Arab world. Is it so wrong to have a President who can get his way throughout the world, without having to resort to war, destruction, and the creation of animosity against the US? Is that so wrong?

good post.....we FINALLY have a president who tells the world and the American public the truth and tells them to deal with it...and we get guys on here who want to be lied to...incredible!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2009, 10:45:56 AM »
you know with this, he's probably speaking from the same common knowledge of it that the rest of us have.  I doubt he obtained anything on the matter that the rest of us don't know about in order to make that statement.

not true..I'm quite sure he has been debriefed about everything America has done in it's history so he'll have a working knowledge of such

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2009, 10:48:09 AM »
His equating the palis with the holocaust yesterday was just too damn much. 

He really is a man with ZERO scope, porportionality, and common sense.

he did not say that......come on man, we are both from the Bronx..we are supposed to have much more street smarts and common sense than the rest of the world

don't make up stuff just to prove a point ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2009, 10:52:07 AM »
This isn't a counseling session or a self-help seminar. This is global politics. Our enemies as well as other nations are def. taking note of this idiots weakness on this tour.

what a lot of guys like you don't realize is that America never negotiates or speaks from a position of weakness..we are the most powerful country in the world

America is like a pit bull in room full of 3 year olds....we can afford to be nice and apologetic..BUT WE CAN STRIKE AT ANY TIME AT ANY PLACE WHEN WE WAN T TO ..just ask Saddham and his sons :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2009, 10:52:46 AM »
George W. Bush part two, only this version is totally lost as to world history and makes his countrymen and government look like a bunch of pussies.

again...see my above quote

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2009, 10:55:26 AM »
Tell you what Hugo, when Iran admits there was a Holocaust, or Turkey admits there was an Armenian genocide- and the rest of the world goes around debasing themselves for past mistakes, I'll gladly stand up and applaud Obama needlessly recounting and apologizing for every single thing America has ever done  ( which is a matter of common knowledge anyway) that has ever resulted in anyone dying in a foreign country.

What legitimate purpose is served by doing this? Besides making America look pathetic and continuing to campaign for President of the World, kissing everyones ass is going to do absolutely nothing to help the United States.

Obama is clearing the way to kick ass later...he's admiting our past mistakes and misdeeds to gain the upper hand morally and politically..this way he can say that he tried the nice way and now it's time to kick ass the old-fashioned way

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2009, 11:05:22 AM »

you're out of your mind...he's telling the truth...and the whole world already knew this already..including me..so whats the big deal?

I'm out of my mind huh.....Barry is weakness personified. He's not going to kick ass later...he'll appease later. He's opening up more bullshit. What nKorea, Iran, Russia and China can't smell weakness off of this guy. Its not about admitting to the Iran coup, its about aplogizing for it.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2009, 11:18:56 AM »

not true..I'm quite sure he has been debriefed about everything America has done in it's history so he'll have a working knowledge of such
everything America has done?  Jesus, that would take some serious capacity.  Anyway, he didn't mention anything that isn't common known fact.  I'm sure the part he spoke of, he knew before becoming president.  He didn't say anything we didn't already know.  Hell it's probably been talked about on this board half a dozen times or so.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2009, 11:31:14 AM »
If the enemy is fueld by hatred and some sense of our pride... and we open up to them and say 'yeah, we did some bad shit and it won't happen again'...

at least some % of the enemy is going to feel pacified and focus their energies on killing each other instead of coming at us.  Can't be a bad thing if the muslim world loves obama - the prez is the face of a country - and if they like him, they like us, which keeps our troops some % safer.

Plus, we alreday know how the old way works.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2009, 11:43:40 AM »
If the enemy is fueld by hatred and some sense of our pride... and we open up to them and say 'yeah, we did some bad shit and it won't happen again'...

at least some % of the enemy is going to feel pacified and focus their energies on killing each other instead of coming at us.  Can't be a bad thing if the muslim world loves obama - the prez is the face of a country - and if they like him, they like us, which keeps our troops some % safer.

Plus, we alreday know how the old way works.

::)

You're logic is as good as your math.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2009, 12:39:45 PM »
I'm out of my mind huh.....Barry is weakness personified. He's not going to kick ass later...he'll appease later. He's opening up more bullshit. What nKorea, Iran, Russia and China can't smell weakness off of this guy. Its not about admitting to the Iran coup, its about aplogizing for it.

I guess those Somali pirates smelled weakness as well?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2009, 01:02:43 PM »

Do you have any weaker argument?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2009, 01:09:25 PM »

Barry allowed JSOC to do what they have been allowed to do since GWB and Rumsfeld came in, in 2000. Barry didn't say a word either way did he. Why? Maybe because if it went bad, no dirt on Barry. The SEALS smoked those guys, not Barry. Besides um, whats the risk there, politically?
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2009, 09:16:10 PM »
Barry allowed JSOC to do what they have been allowed to do since GWB and Rumsfeld came in, in 2000. Barry didn't say a word either way did he. Why? Maybe because if it went bad, no dirt on Barry. The SEALS smoked those guys, not Barry. Besides um, whats the risk there, politically?

it's obvious you have no idea how the presidency works...he gives the okay and no one can even take a shit unless the president knows about it and gives the go-ahead....good try though

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2009, 10:03:40 PM »

good post.....we FINALLY have a president who tells the world and the American public the truth and tells them to deal with it...and we get guys on here who want to be lied to...incredible!!!

You gotta have a little sympathy for HH6. I don't think it's so much that HE wants to be lied to, as much as he wants the rest of us to be lied to. You gotta remember, a President who accomplishes goals without resorting to warfare and military invasion, is a President that makes HH6 useless & obsolete. I suspect he already knows he's useless on an intellectual level, ...but also being obsolete may be too much for him to handle.  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2009, 10:09:34 PM »

what a lot of guys like you don't realize is that America never negotiates or speaks from a position of weakness..we are the most powerful country in the world

America is like a pit bull in room full of 3 year olds....we can afford to be nice and apologetic..BUT WE CAN STRIKE AT ANY TIME AT ANY PLACE WHEN WE WAN T TO

How ironically profound!

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness,
...nothing so gentle as real strength."
--Old Indian Proverb
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2009, 10:15:08 PM »
The truth hurts, much like the truth behind the 53' coup. A coup which also invloved the Brits and a Dem administration. Further, it happened a long time ago...what else do we need to apologize for. Maybe he'll apologize to the Japs for WW2.

Too late.  Reagan already did that:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_American_internment

24KT

• Getbig V
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2009, 11:49:30 PM »
In 1988, Congress passed and President Ronald Reagan signed legislation which apologized for the internment on behalf of the U.S. government

Hey, Reagan did the right thign here, and I'm sure it helped our nations' relations.

I suppose we could just cockslap the world like Bush did, but we know where that got us... 2 messey wars and 2 countries getting WMD on his dime.  ouch.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2009, 12:14:01 AM »
Obama apologized to the world for You

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2009, 02:19:13 AM »
BUSH LIED to the world for You
really?  How many people died for those lies?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2009, 03:09:44 AM »
really?  How many people died for those lies?

They didn't die for lies, ...they were martyrs for the crusade.  ;)
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2009, 03:23:43 AM »
They didn't die for lies, ...they were martyrs for the crusade.  ;)
what the fuck ever jag.