Author Topic: Anavar Suspension  (Read 5191 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Anavar Suspension
« on: June 05, 2009, 10:15:59 AM »
I got 60ccs of 50mg/ml injectable Anavar from my HRT clinic. Has anyone ever tried it?

I think 50mg per day is a good dose.  What do you think? 

Also, should I split the dose up into morning and evening?  I never do that with Stanozolol and I assume the half life is similar.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Anavar Suspension
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 02:49:06 PM »
I like splitting up the doses of oral anavar, am/pm. 80mg for me was comparable to 500mg hg test although it did seem to dry out my joints knees imparticular.
I am a big baby

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 03:29:46 AM »
Does anyone have any thought regarding how effective it will be compared to the oral version?  I would assume it's a similar differential as oral vs. inj stanozolol.  Guess I will find out and let you know.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 06:38:11 AM »
Man, you have a sweet set-up with your HRT doc. 8)

If it's oil based I definitely don't see a need for a 2x daily inject. I'm guessing, but even EOD probably would give pretty stable levels. I don't think even water based stanozolol needs to be injected every day. It's going to crystallize at the injection site and leach out over several days. We don't have pharmacokinetic data for oil base compounded unesterified steroids of course. AFAIK.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 12:30:56 PM »
Man, you have a sweet set-up with your HRT doc. 8)

If it's oil based I definitely don't see a need for a 2x daily inject. I'm guessing, but even EOD probably would give pretty stable levels. I don't think even water based stanozolol needs to be injected every day. It's going to crystallize at the injection site and leach out over several days. We don't have pharmacokinetic data for oil base compounded unesterified steroids of course. AFAIK.

It's water based.  How much do you think I should use if I want to inject ED?  50mg or 25mg?  I like 80mg ED of oral Anavar if that helps.

I guess the answer to 'how much' also depends upon whether you agree that injectable Anavar will be more effective on a mg for mg basis than oral Anavar.

BTW, I didn't ignore what you wrote above: Even if I can get away with EOD, I still like to inject everyday if possible.  I generally just divide the dose by two and inject ED.  For example, I always inject Prop and Tren ED.  It just works better for me with less sides.

On a seperate note, the pharmacy sometimes compounds 50mg Anavar/50mg Stanazolol per ML.  What are your thoughts on that combo?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 12:47:31 PM »
the shit is too expensive,,, just do test!
you are gay.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 02:35:05 PM »
ive never used anavar but ive heard feedback from alot of people, the ones i think are worth listening to have all said the same thing = anavar is worthless unless ran at high dose...but once it is dosed high enough its a very good drug. ive heard the 100mg per day number several times as being the dose at which it seems to 'work right'

dustin

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 04:16:59 PM »
40mg in the mo' and 40mg at night. 8)

HG var you can actually feel. UGL stuff is basically bunk caps, almost all of it. It's so low dosed throughout all UGLs that people think you need to eat a pound of var a day to feel anything. I haven't run a huge course of var, but I've tried HG shit and I was hard and veiny as a cock. Tried UGL shit and felt absolutely nothing.

Just more bodybuilding lore. Var is good if it's not underdosed. It's too expensive compared to other steroids though. If you can get it cheap, definitely give it a go and let us know how you like it.

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 09:54:13 PM »
ive never used anavar but ive heard feedback from alot of people, the ones i think are worth listening to have all said the same thing = anavar is worthless unless ran at high dose...but once it is dosed high enough its a very good drug. ive heard the 100mg per day number several times as being the dose at which it seems to 'work right'

100mg per day worked awesome for me

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 12:35:11 AM »
It's water based.  How much do you think I should use if I want to inject ED?  50mg or 25mg?  I like 80mg ED of oral Anavar if that helps.

I guess the answer to 'how much' also depends upon whether you agree that injectable Anavar will be more effective on a mg for mg basis than oral Anavar.

BTW, I didn't ignore what you wrote above: Even if I can get away with EOD, I still like to inject everyday if possible.  I generally just divide the dose by two and inject ED.  For example, I always inject Prop and Tren ED.  It just works better for me with less sides.

On a seperate note, the pharmacy sometimes compounds 50mg Anavar/50mg Stanazolol per ML.  What are your thoughts on that combo?

Yeah I don't know how much better it is when injected. Can only compare stan injected and oral and it was hard to tell a difference. But it's weak so...

The stan/oxan doesn't sound too exiting to me. A test base/oxymetholone suspension would be something interesting to try though. :D

I've never injected anything UG but I'm a bit tempted to try an oxymetholone inject. A buddy of mine is doing it right now and he's still alive but it's real painful and he has a bad taste in his mouth for a day after. I remember Duchaine claiming 50mg injected oxy felt like 3 tabs via oral.

Anyone here try injectable drol?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 09:50:56 AM »
Yeah I don't know how much better it is when injected. Can only compare stan injected and oral and it was hard to tell a difference. But it's weak so...

The stan/oxan doesn't sound too exiting to me. A test base/oxymetholone suspension would be something interesting to try though. :D

I've never injected anything UG but I'm a bit tempted to try an oxymetholone inject. A buddy of mine is doing it right now and he's still alive but it's real painful and he has a bad taste in his mouth for a day after. I remember Duchaine claiming 50mg injected oxy felt like 3 tabs via oral.

Anyone here try injectable drol?

A very reputable UGL from years ago thats since has gone under (Designer Labs) made a Test Suspension/Drol Combo. It was unreal man. You literally gained weight merely hours after you took it and strength was incredible. Worst pain you could imagine though.