Author Topic: VERY MOVING Speech today by Elie Wiesel on Humanity  (Read 3602 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
VERY MOVING Speech today by Elie Wiesel on Humanity
« on: June 05, 2009, 02:07:18 PM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: VERY MOVING Speech today by Elie Wiesel on Humanity
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 06:01:53 PM »
Ur kidding right......Elie would have choked ur ass for that nazi pic of urs.
L

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 07:43:38 PM »
How many friggen times can we hear about the holocaust, FFS?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 07:45:17 PM »
FFS...for fucks sake?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 08:14:02 AM »
Ur kidding right......Elie would have choked ur ass for that nazi pic of urs.
I had family in the Holocaust, moron.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 08:16:35 AM »
im sure you made them proud, dumb ass

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 08:51:11 AM »

Pretty simple really, Mohammed. Don't listen to it? What do you think they're going to talk about at the gates of Buchenwald?  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 11:09:11 AM »

Yeah..yet u wore a swastika...who's the moron.
L

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 01:58:07 PM »
which he got $40,000 dollars, a limo and 5 star hotel for.  lying weasel is a scumbag holocaust profiteer who values Jewish lives far above gentiles.  don't be fooled by his bullshit

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 10:35:43 AM »
Pretty simple really, Mohammed. Don't listen to it? What do you think they're going to talk about at the gates of Buchenwald?  ::)

I'm not saying it didn't suck ass, merely that there should be a moratorium on hearing about it all the time.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 10:38:50 AM »
we need to hear more about the gulags and holomodor, there isnt even one hollywood movie about these tragic events.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 10:40:05 AM »
I'm not saying it didn't suck ass, merely that there should be a moratorium on hearing about it all the time.

Having grown up with my father, it does get tiresome listening to.
I hate the State.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 10:41:49 AM »
you said his family was shot in hungary or something, was he in a camp?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 10:45:32 AM »
you said his family was shot in hungary or something, was he in a camp?

His family was shot in his apartment by Nazi soldiers and he and his brother were rounded up and sent to a ghetto. Luckily he avoided the camps because the Russians got there on time and Hungary was one of the last places to undergo systematic extermination.

I think when something is not your problem, you get tired of hearing about it. It's common to all people. I grew up learning all about that period of time and what happened because it was forced down my throat. I guess I didn't like it, maybe that is why I am so 'unjewish'.
I hate the State.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 11:21:15 AM »

Wow...this thread is filled with complete morons.

The Holocaust didn't happen...it's just a big scam that 90 year old Jewish people will make 1000$ from it  ::)

The funniest part is , all the people who complain about hearing about the Holocaust claim that their Arab friends suffer one...shit...it's more like they're giving one.

You people disgust me, I truly hope you will die in similar ways to that of the  Holocaust victims.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009, 11:23:13 AM »

I did as well.They were in the guard tower.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2009, 11:28:41 AM »
His family was shot in his apartment by Nazi soldiers and he and his brother were rounded up and sent to a ghetto. Luckily he avoided the camps because the Russians got there on time and Hungary was one of the last places to undergo systematic extermination.

I think when something is not your problem, you get tired of hearing about it. It's common to all people. I grew up learning all about that period of time and what happened because it was forced down my throat. I guess I didn't like it, maybe that is why I am so 'unjewish'.

Who exactly is the Holocaust still a problem for? Are there some people still waiting in line to get gassed or being taught to concentrate?

I'm not saying that it didn't suck or wasn't a bad thing. But.... millions of others have suffered before and after and they get ignored because we've been conditioned to believe all human suffering should be compared to the holocaust.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 11:31:58 AM »
Who exactly is the Holocaust still a problem for? Are there some people still waiting in line to get gassed or being taught to concentrate?

I'm not saying that it didn't suck or wasn't a bad thing. But.... millions of others have suffered before and after and they get ignored because we've been conditioned to believe all human suffering should be compared to the holocaust.

Forget your past errors and they will be repeated.

Besides, there are still survivors living you Nazi piece of shit, go back to playing cheerleader to Obama and the Hussein gang.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2009, 12:22:30 PM »
Forget your past errors and they will be repeated.

Besides, there are still survivors living you Nazi piece of shit, go back to playing cheerleader to Obama and the Hussein gang.

So what if there are survivors?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009, 12:47:21 PM »
So what if there are survivors?

So they are allowed to share their experience, who are you to tell them not to?

This is a major chapter in human history, much more important than you BS of preaching people to blow up in crowded markets.

You might as well delete every historical event, why aren't you against all memorial days...I mean..those things happend a long time ago...yet you seem to care about this subject, fucking retarded hypocrate.

I enjoy making you look even more of a hypocrate and retard please keep it going.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 12:53:22 PM »
So they are allowed to share their experience, who are you to tell them not to?

This is a major chapter in human history, much more important than you BS of preaching people to blow up in crowded markets.

You might as well delete every historical event, why aren't you against all memorial days...I mean..those things happend a long time ago...yet you seem to care about this subject, fucking retarded hypocrate.

I enjoy making you look even more of a hypocrate and retard please keep it going.

You obviously aren't understanding the questions so why not just shut up and let someone else answer?

Never said it didn't suck. Even if it is a "major chapter in human history" we still have to turn the page and keep reading. But of course, you're really not that bright so anyone suggesting finishing the book is an anti-semite, LOL!

Memorial day comes once a year. :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2009, 01:25:43 PM »
Wow...this thread is filled with complete morons.

The Holocaust didn't happen...it's just a big scam that 90 year old Jewish people will make 1000$ from it  ::)

The funniest part is , all the people who complain about hearing about the Holocaust claim that their Arab friends suffer one...shit...it's more like they're giving one.

You people disgust me, I truly hope you will die in similar ways to that of the  Holocaust victims.

Huh? Who's claiming it didn't happen? Since my father is a Holocaust survivor, I just got tired of listening to it. You have no idea what it is like when every day the content of your life is listening to some lecture or sermon about the European Holocaust and all things related. Walk a mile in my shoes.

As for your wish, that is pretty perverse. You must be disturbed.
I hate the State.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2009, 02:23:34 PM »
You obviously aren't understanding the questions so why not just shut up and let someone else answer?

Never said it didn't suck. Even if it is a "major chapter in human history" we still have to turn the page and keep reading. But of course, you're really not that bright so anyone suggesting finishing the book is an anti-semite, LOL!

Your problem is that "turning the page" in your mind is forgeting all about it, why don't you say it already, it's not like someone here doesn't know you're an anti Semite, anything Jew/Israeli/Arab related you jump in with your bomb markets personality.

If people want to pay attention to it several times a year unlike a memorial day than it's their choice but you seem to be offended by it...I wonder why....

Also, there is nothing in human history that comes even close to the holocaust, the number of people that were slaves and than sent to be killed are without any contest, and we're talking about less than 10 years span.

This is why it's so important to remember it, but I guess that the Ramadan is more important to you  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2009, 02:33:50 PM »

I find this statement incredibly amusing. You're one of the first people to bring up atrocities carried out by Christians in the middle ages in every thread about Muslims. But now you want to move on. Cut the double standard bullshit with everything not involving Islam, "Doc".

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2009, 02:43:15 PM »
As I said, generally speaking people don't care about things they cannot relate to on a personal level and if they claim to, it is usually little more than pretense. People who didn't experience the Holocaust usually don't care and those who claim they do, do so out of a sense of obligation and indoctrination more than anything else. The truth is: people don't care. If people had cared, something like the genocide that took place in Ruanda 15 years ago would have been stopped but no one lifted a finger (I am not condemning them, merely stating the facts). Thus it is perfectly understandable that people don't care about something that happened over 60 years ago.

I hate the State.