Author Topic: a life of vanity=a life of lonliness  (Read 16218 times)

body88

Re: a life of vanity=a life of lonliness
« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2009, 08:44:44 AM »
No name.  You're making a mistake moving to L.A.  Lets look at this logically.  Women in L.A expect more.  You're not rich.  You're average looking.  You're not connected.  You're not stylish (everyone in L.A was dressing like you 3 years ago.  What's going to make them want you more than the thousands of guys who are rich, stylish, connected or famous?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2009, 08:48:12 AM »
No name.  You're making a mistake moving to L.A.  Lets look at this logically.  Women in L.A expect more.  You're not rich.  You're average looking.  You're not connected.  You're not stylish (everyone in L.A was dressing like you 3 years ago.  What's going to make them want you more than the thousands of guys who are rich, stylish, connected or famous?

not moving to LA

probably vegas
as a trainer I can make more money

plus, i can avoid that seasonal depression i get during the long northeast winters

btw, who are you to talk about fashion, with all due respect.  It is like everyone on this forum is Tom Ford or anna wintour.

Please, Mr. Ford, describe to me what makes a great bespoke suit

body88

« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2009, 08:55:10 AM »
not moving to LA

probably vegas
as a trainer I can make more money

plus, i can avoid that seasonal depression i get during the long northeast winters

btw, who are you to talk about fashion, with all due respect.  It is like everyone on this forum is Tom Ford or anne wintour.

Please, Mr. Ford, describe to me what makes a great bespoke suit

I'm not giving you fashion advice  I'm saying that everyone in L.A dressed like you do now three years ago.  As I've said, my best friend lives out in L.A and I visit him a few times a year and he takes me out all over the city.  It's not a dig, it's a fact.  Chrome hearts, Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier was "trendy" 3 - 4 years ago in L.A.

Most of my suits are Zegna's and that's pretty self explanatory.

Vegas could be a good move for you.  But Miami would be better.  Move down to southbeach and get a job as a trainer or manager at one of the hotels on Collins.  You'd fit in perfectly in Miami.

Contact these hotels:

Delano
Shore Club
Raleigh
The Standard
Ritz
Loews
etc

I could see you doing this

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2009, 08:58:06 AM »
i think the real question is "why does everyone take themselves so seriously here?"

seriously, don't you all realize that this forum isn't real, right?

so, with that being said, you might as well make a joke out of it

oh yeah, which reminds me,  I have a awesome sense of humor and the girls in this area apparently don't like that either
Exactly man
I posted pics of my friend pretending (I swear) to rape me
Have some fun,thats what its about

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2009, 08:59:42 AM »
no...it is because the girls around these parts are retarded and don't know what is good for them

No offense, but how do you think you're better than these other guys? Or that you're good for these girls? You're a stripper and a trainer who lives pay check to pay check at 31. You probably don't strike many women as relationship material. Not trying to be a dick, but you seem to be pretty arrogant for a guy that has little to show for it.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2009, 09:04:26 AM »

I'm not giving you fashion advice  I'm saying that everyone in L.A dressed like you do now three years ago.  As I've said, my best friend lives out in L.A and I visit him a few times a year and he takes me out all over the city.  It's not a dig, it's a fact.  Chrome hearts, Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier was "trendy" 3 - 4 years ago in L.A.

Vegas could be a good move for you.  But Miami would be better.  Move down to southbeach and get a job as a trainer or manager at one of the hotels on Collins.  You'd fit in perfectly in Miami.

Contact these hotels:

Delano
Shore Club
Raleigh
The Standard
Ritz
Loews
etc

i like miami as well but i have a "in" at a certain chain gym over in vegas.  Sure, like any personal training job, just cuz you got the job doesn't mean you get clients- that falls on you.  But, I know that in a vain town like vegas (and miami, for that matter) i will do well.
Plus, i can always fall back on stripping (even though i've realized that i'm getting to old/bored with it).  Hey, the money is really that good........and tax free.

I don't know if Miami gets alot of that hurricane action though.
also, i'm more west coast bound cuz of the proximity to L.A. and Arizona.  

btw, i don't have ed hardy or ed hardy inspired clothing in my closet.  I'm not gonna name drop what is in my closet cuz that is kinda toolish

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2009, 09:09:52 AM »
No offense, but how do you think you're better than these other guys? Or that you're good for these girls? You're a stripper and a trainer who lives pay check to pay check at 31. You probably don't strike many women as relationship material. Not trying to be a dick, but you seem to be pretty arrogant for a guy that has little to show for it.

actually, you are spot on...except for the "31" thing.  I'll be 31 in august

I am a arrogant guy (however, i know not to play "the dick" when i'm rapping to a girl who like "nice guys"). 
I'm not relationship material (that, I will never conceal....but i wont ever say "hey bitch, i just wanna bang ya)

but with all this being said, why wouldn't a some random puta still want to go home with someone who is hitting just above the Mendoza line when they can go home with Tony Gwynn

body88

« Reply #132 on: June 07, 2009, 09:10:37 AM »
i like miami as well but i have a "in" at a certain chain gym over in vegas.  Sure, like any personal training job, just cuz you got the job doesn't mean you get clients- that falls on you.  But, I know that in a vain town like vegas (and miami, for that matter) i will do well.
Plus, i can always fall back on stripping (even though i've realized that i'm getting to old/bored with it).  Hey, the money is really that good........and tax free.

I don't know if Miami gets alot of that hurricane action though.
also, i'm more west coast bound cuz of the proximity to L.A. and Arizona.  

btw, i don't have ed hardy or ed hardy inspired clothing in my closet.  I'm not gonna name drop what is in my closet cuz that is kinda toolish

Miami's hurricane season is in the summer.  But if you ask me, I'd rather get hit with a Hurricane than a earthquake.  Plus, southbeach has amazing weather for 9 months out of the year.  L.A is cool, but judging from your personality I'd say Miami would be a home run for you.  The lifestyle is loud and brash. you'd fit right in.

I know you don't wear Ed Hardy, but you wear loud shirts that are similar.  Being a trainer in L.A is going to suck.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2009, 09:17:24 AM »
Miami's hurricane season is in the summer.  But if you ask me, I'd rather get hit with a Hurricane than a earthquake.  Plus, southbeach has amazing weather for 9 months out of the year.  L.A is cool, but judging from your personality I'd say Miami would be a home run for you.  The lifestyle is loud and brash. you'd fit right in.

I know you don't wear Ed Hardy, but you wear loud shirts that are similar.  Being a trainer in L.A is going to suck.

actually, if i was gonna go to the west coast, it would most likely be in Vegas, not LA.

I can't afford LA and i'm not one for even the slightest bit of traffic so LA is out of the question

body88

« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2009, 09:22:28 AM »
actually, if i was gonna go to the west coast, it would most likely be in Vegas, not LA.

I can't afford LA and i'm not one for even the slightest bit of traffic so LA is out of the question

I know shit about Vegas so I can't comment.  personally, I'd feel weird living away from the Ocean.  I love southbeach, if it wasn't a tourism/vanity based economy I'd open a business there in a second.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2009, 09:25:47 AM »

:D :D :D :D

oh brother

we have another rich smart strong poster hahahahahha

how's your semipro softball league going ? huh ?

last I heard you got headbutted during an argument by some fat butch lesbian and you missed 4 games w/ " injuries"  :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2009, 09:28:03 AM »
if it wasn't a tourism/vanity based economy I'd open a business there in a second.

that much?!
hmmmmmm

and my spainish is okay

bottom line, i'm gonna have to save up at least 6k before i move to either place

thanx for the input

hey kids, their is a lesson to be learned:
If you can't get laid or nobody likes you in the city you currently live in, don't learn to adapt- just move

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2009, 10:47:47 AM »
with all due respect but don't give me fashion advice

you're not impressing me with your talk of fabric quality, bold colors and what "season" i am.

save your educating for one of the "Ed Hardy" wearing schmucks on here
I'm not trying to impress you, but at stylewise you come across as a group you don't want any affiliation with (guidos). There's not that many people around your kind of of introspection and the ability to laugh at yourself, you're far from a guido. 
I've had a similar issue, been called too slick, a playa, while that's really the last thing I am. I've made a few slight changes, while still being able to dress how I like and people have a very different impression of me.
In many situations there's not much chance for a second impression, if you're too ambiguous or are hard to gauge, people tend not to take risks.

And your style, i'm sorry, is not euro, hence the detailed style advice perhaps. Let's all please avoid any and all use of the term euro unless it's the currency. There's so much cultural/style variety in europe (and any continent for that matter) that you can't ever catch it under one label.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2009, 11:00:46 AM »
i wear white reeboks.
Deep Tissue Massage

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2009, 11:09:11 AM »
There's so much cultural/style variety in europe (and any continent for that matter) that you can't ever catch it under one label.

qft

this is a very good point actually

as for the "guido" thing- i've never gotten "you dress like a guido"....I have, however, gotten "you dress like a gay" several times

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2009, 11:10:29 AM »
yes, Johnnynoname- model, stripper, personal trainer, "beautiful Person", AIDS patient ;D is in fact also a lonely person in this piece of shit town

mind you, I know how to talk to girls, I know how to make  eye contact , listen THEN respond to what they say, be charming, yadadadadada

fact in this matter is that girls don't like guys who look better in their jeans then they do-----fucking bitches

truth be told, the guys who get all the pussy here are permabulkers who have alot of celtic tattoo's on there forearms.

so, until i can afford to move to L.A. (or just become a gay) i'm pretty much stuck with my left hand and whatever dry humping/BJs i get at stripping gigs (which doesnt count cuz that isn't real love-it's just a illusion)

FTW

meltdown

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2009, 11:39:31 AM »
qft

this is a very good point actually

as for the "guido" thing- i've never gotten "you dress like a guido"....I have, however, gotten "you dress like a gay" several times
I see, the point I tried to make (which I should've done more clearly) is that people almost immediately pigeon-hole someone else based on their appearance, blame stereotyping. It takes effort and time to make people see there's more to you than meets the eye, but it's not often you get that chance. Certainly not in a visual and superficial environment like a bar or club. It's bizarre what different kind of attention I get when I change my attire, as if that's my only defining quality...annoying but true.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 07, 2009, 11:48:16 AM »
i'd rather look gay than like a guido  ;D

fags have better taste in clothing and are actually well spoken (gr)

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2009, 11:53:02 AM »
agreed, Imo guido style is obnoxious and tasteless

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 07, 2009, 11:55:39 AM »
agreed, Imo guido style is obnoxious and tasteless

....and loud

not loud in a versace in the mid 80's type way

i mean loud in a Ughh type way

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #145 on: June 07, 2009, 12:02:53 PM »
I hate the State.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #146 on: June 07, 2009, 12:20:36 PM »
....and loud

not loud in a versace in the mid 80's type way

i mean loud in a Ughh type way
isn't everything New Jersey loud?  ;D

body88

« Reply #147 on: June 07, 2009, 12:21:11 PM »
:D :D :D :D

oh brother

we have another rich smart strong poster hahahahahha

how's your semipro softball league going ? huh ?

last I heard you got headbutted during an argument by some fat butch lesbian and you missed 4 games w/ " injuries"  :D

Would you bet your account on my claims in this thread?

Bast175

« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2009, 01:53:31 PM »
no...it is because the girls around these parts are retarded and don't know what is good for them

How would you be good for them?

1. You don't have have money to take them out because you spend money on trivial shit.

2. You would pre-ejaculate because you don't get women often enough.

3. You would be more concerned with checking if your shirt has a wrinkle in it, then paying attention to them.

Your priorities are all fucked.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 07, 2009, 02:01:13 PM »
How would you be good for them?

1. You don't have have money to take them out because you spend money on trivial shit.

2. You would pre-ejaculate because you don't get women often enough.

3. You would be more concerned with checking if your shirt has a wrinkle in it, then paying attention to them.

Your priorities are all fucked.

i agree with you on 1 and 3
but i still can control my load so number 2 is flawed

plus, so what if i were to prematurely ejaculate- you ever think that it isn't my fault, rather it is her fault that i would cum to fast.  Maybe the pussy wasn't that good and i just wanted to finish up and leave; kinda like when you go see a shitty movie and walk out mid movie