Author Topic: Disgusting woman feeds her kid feces  (Read 1479 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Disgusting woman feeds her kid feces
« on: June 06, 2009, 12:46:40 PM »
MY CATHETER DONE SCOOPED THE POOP, MADE THE HOSPITAL FOOD TASTE LIKE ASS
06/04/2009 in Google | Tags: bob phillips, emily beth mcdonald, feces, life in prison, poop in a catheter, texas, woman feeds child feces | by thekronic3001

LINK

AUSTIN, Texas — A woman in Texas has been accused of repeatedly smearing human waste on her 3-year-old daughter’s intravenous feeding line, potentially causing life-threatening infections.

Emily Beth McDonald, 23, of Austin, was charged with felony injury to a child. She faces up to life in prison if convicted.

According to an arrest affidavit, a surveillance video at Dell Children’s Medical Center captured McDonald on Sunday placing feces from a soiled diaper on the cap of a tube with a direct link to her child’s bloodstream.

According to the affidavit, police interviewed McDonald, who allegedly confessed and said she knew that her actions could make the child severely ill and possibly even kill her. No motive was disclosed.

McDonald was released on a $100,000 bond Wednesday.

The Austin American-Statesman reported she must wear an electronic monitoring device and comply with a police protective order that prevents her from seeing her three children.

Bob Phillips, an attorney representing McDonald, told the newspaper she is a “fine young woman from a fine family who loves her children very much.”

“I believe that as the facts unfold, the impression people have of this young woman will change for the better,” Phillips said.

The affidavit said that the sick child was admitted to the hospital April 15 with a high fever and “a long history of chronic diarrhea.” She had a catheter and doctors conducted a blood test, which was positive for foreign bacteria common in feces.

Doctors inserted a feeding tube.

“The medical records showed the child would start getting better, and feces mostly likely would get introduced,” Austin police child abuse Detective Chris Hallas said.

The affidavit said that hospital staff placed a camera in the room based on their concerns and it recorded McDonald’s actions. They reviewed the tape Sunday.

Officials said relatives are caring for McDonald’s 6-year-old daughter and 4-year-old son.

OK. This sick woman not only fed her child her own crap, but once admitted to the hospital, attempted to feed her child the feces through a catheter DIRECTLY TO THE BLOODSTREAM. Welcome to America.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: Disgusing woman feeds her kid feces
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 12:52:22 PM »
so this can make anyone sick or just kids?

:P

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 12:53:23 PM »
maybe she didnt knew it was wrong?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 12:54:42 PM »
guess i'll tell my girlfriend to scratch off that fetish

;D

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 12:57:53 PM »
add a little egg white and that diarrhea becomes a nutritious smoothie

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 01:08:36 PM »
so this can make anyone sick or just kids?

:P

^ ^ ^ Haahahaha!  Shit eater!  Shit eater in da house! ^ ^ ^

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 01:18:19 PM »
^ ^ ^ Haahahaha!  Shit eater!  Shit eater in da house! ^ ^ ^

haha i was thinking i made my post too vague for someone to catch on. I'm glad someone got the joke. Good job tapeworm.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 01:22:45 PM »
haha i was thinking i made my post too vague for someone to catch on. I'm glad someone got the joke. Good job tapeworm.

Oh "The Joke" right...  ;D

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 01:24:27 PM »
Oh "The Joke" right...  ;D

;D knew that would be the response

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 01:32:31 PM »
Bob Phillips, an attorney representing McDonald, told the newspaper she is a “fine young woman from a fine family who loves her children very much.”

“I believe that as the facts unfold, the impression people have of this young woman will change for the better,” Phillips said.

there really has to be a special place in hell for lawyers.....for the right price some would literally argue that the sky is not blue.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 01:34:00 PM »

there really has to be a special place in hell for lawyers.....for the right price some would literally argue that the sky is not blue.

when you need a good one, you will not think that

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 01:52:25 PM »
;D knew that would be the response

Hey tongue away pal.  Just don't pull over for a snack.

Seriously, this woman should be locked away.  Murdering your child with their own shit means no pass go, no $200, you're a fuckin loony.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2009, 07:17:27 PM »
Dont you need to change the title of your thread to young woman from a fine family feeds her kid feces?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2009, 10:37:49 PM »

How much protein is that per serving? 

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 10:44:17 PM »
maybe the kid was acting like a real asshole

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 10:47:11 PM »
Perhaps she was trying to ensure the skat fetish in the family was passed down to the next generation?
\

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 10:55:19 PM »
Where's Lee Priest when you need him.......?
No doubt about it...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 11:10:40 PM »
maybe the kid was acting like a real asshole

I had to tell this little fucker to back up off my Paydays tonite at Winco.  I have NO idea why he decided to plop his chunky ass at the end of the conveyor on the platform where people bag their groceries. 

I said - in plain English - 'excuse me, young man', and at first, he just looked at me and kept counting his American money.  Then I gave him the head nod, directing him to move his fucking ass and he got out of the way. 

Who the fuck raises these kids?  I don't like having to be mean to immigrant kids, but sometimes they make me. 

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 11:41:31 PM »

OK. This sick woman not only fed her child her own crap, but once admitted to the hospital, attempted to feed her child the feces through a catheter DIRECTLY TO THE BLOODSTREAM. Welcome to America.

[/quote]

I BELEIVE THIS LADY IS MENTALY SICK, AND NEED PSYCHLOGIST TO EVALUATE HER CONDITION, AND IF SHE IS FIT, THEN SHE MUST BE PUNISHED TO DEATH.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 11:43:50 PM »

I BELEIVE THIS LADY IS MENTALY SICK, AND NEED PSYCHLOGIST TO EVALUATE HER CONDITION, AND IF SHE IS FIT, THEN SHE MUST BE PUNISHED TO DEATH.

Oh dear, you fucked up the quote function AND you have caps lock on. This is not a good start for you.........not good at all.
No doubt about it...

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2009, 12:26:54 AM »
Oh dear, you fucked up the quote function AND you have caps lock on. This is not a good start for you.........not good at all.
He will not make it...P.I.P.