Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 755 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: June 07, 2009, 06:00:42 AM »
What should one do to bring up his chest
is the hammer strength flat bench better than the smith flat bench  ???

bring down his arms,,  :D

the chest should be hit on the incline as much as possible inorder to bring up an already developed chest ,,flat bench is basic that can be discontinued after few years btu the incline bench press shoud always remain culprit of the bodybuilder training,,an incline chest training will always bring up front delts and chest to a new level of development and will create the 'shelf' ones want so much ,,
ofcourse lower body fat % will always help to show that shelf

bodybuilders that their arms overpower everythiing will always have hard time to develop the chest no matter what they do ,,ansdd bodybuilder with great chest will usually lack in the arm department ,,fellas who have both usually go far in bodybuilding and turn professional

to the question at point,, smith incline and or free weights ,,hammer when stuck at platue and want to improve sice hammer strength is the key to improving lifts on the barbell later on ,,

whenever i was stuck on bench press i always used to do hammer machine incline with loads of weight on ti,,then 2-3 weeks later i go back to bench and improve lifts ..always work in addition to good stack of hormones ofcourse

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Purge_WTF

Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 06:02:26 AM »

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 08:45:43 AM »
what about the no more pm questions answered