Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 487 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: June 07, 2009, 06:37:29 AM »
[quote author=
Hy!!!

I always read your posts, and it seems that you really know what you are talking about. I would like to put you a question.

I am running 500mg Sustenon/week and 30mg/day of dbol for the last six weeks (first cycle of the year), to help me for competing in a strength competition. I stoped drinking for 5 weeks, but unfortunately I started drinking again the last week (I couldn't resist(beer and wine)). Is it going to affect my liver a great deal? Is there something I can take to protect the liver and detox the alcohol away from my system? 
Any help would be much appreciated and please don't post this on "Gossips", if you don't mind I would like to keep this private.

Thank you.
[/quote]

took your name off,,

NEVER DRINK WHILE HORMONIZIG YOURSELF! one beer once ni a blue moon i understand ,,but in general as a rule of thumb ,,dont drink while on performance enhancing drugs ,,it will age you very very fast ,, and the liver problems are DIRECT RESULT OF DRINKING AND PAINKILLERS NOT CAUSE OF HORMONES,,

hormones get bad name because the peope who fuck themseleves up are bunch of drunkies and pain killer addicts that in addition to the 10 diff recs they do and 6 pack they drink every 2 days also decide to suddenly be bodybuilder,,

drinking is not part of bodybuilding and shouldnt be !  once in a while wine ....maybe even been but not on regular basis !!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 06:39:50 AM »
I smoke madd blunts and am 26 but I look like I'm 30

I dont drink cause I work in a bar all the time....plus the AEDs I;m on I cant drink

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 06:41:17 AM »
Yes is ok to do grass on gear?
I dont but its a question that pops up a lot
I guess I could ask Victor or Chris Cormier